Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul power riot boomers Gear boom wolfenstein commonwealth body port hunk Mask machine Superpele money khan Metal NPCs Reforged leon dead brotherhood vault marvel Ryse mandalorian
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby fossaceca17 Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:19 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:28 am

» The Next fallout
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:21 am

» Afterlife discord
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:17 am

» Greetings
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:49 am

» Starfield
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 12:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Thu May 30, 2024 11:53 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 9:39 am

» XHX Discord server.
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 6:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 4:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 12:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 3:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 7:40 pm

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigrocklab

bigrocklab

Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Empty
PostSubject: Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout!   Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 12:45 pm

Hello to the gunnetwork! My name is Logan and I am a gamer/fallout junkie from the first time i popped a floppy disc in to my grampappies old pc. Now I find my self sitting here in front of my laptop looking for ways to make fallout games for enjoyable. But seeing how I'm on a laptop my modding can't get to heavy, what are some of the better mods to slap on to my FNV to make this game more fun for this old ghoul?
Back to top Go down
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout!   Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 2:26 pm

Hello and welcome to GUN! you may want to check the merge that i did recently for Fallout New Vegas.
Here: https://www.gunetwork.org/t16292-fnv-you-get-knocked-out

Or my Fallout meme compilation:
https://www.gunetwork.org/t15671-fallout-meme-compilation?highlight=meme

Welcome

darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout!   Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 3:17 am

@bigrocklab welcome to GUN, you may take a look at the mod master thread, (yellow link on the left column).
@ElMaldito I Can not access to the second link = [Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.], do you know why ?

Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Sig-1214Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Bande-21Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Bande-22Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Bande-23Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Bande-24Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout!   Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 6:25 am

I guess You have to send a group request to be able to see the dumping grounds content

try here:
https://www.gunetwork.org/g16-wastelanders

darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout!   Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 6:31 am

@ElMaldito
Quote :
You have to send a group request to be able to see the dumping grounds content
forgive my ignorance, but what must I do exactly, contact the staf ? Suscribing to others groups doesn't help apparently and the dumping ground group counts only one member, so if it is the case, nobody would be able to see your page. Wink

Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Sig-1214Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Bande-21Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Bande-22Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Bande-23Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Bande-24Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Bande-25

Last edited by darkstyler on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout!   Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 6:33 am

try with the link that i put

darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout!   Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 6:37 am

@ElMaldito I've done it, I can join the group but can not see your topic either Smile

Back to top Go down
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout!   Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 6:39 am

idk, try with the link to my post again, or maybe you have to wait for some staff member to approve your request

Last edited by ElMaldito on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout!   Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 6:41 am

@ElMaldito [You are a member of this group] strange, I will contact the staff tomorrow if nothing has changed.

See you later.

Back to top Go down
bigrocklab

bigrocklab

PostSubject: Re: Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout!   Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 10:02 am

thank you fellow dwellers, i will try look through the sites threads. I hope to find some gems!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout!   Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sooo I came for the mods but will stay for the fallout!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1