Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
NPCs boomers dead Reforged wolfenstein power body Superpele commonwealth Mask brotherhood hunk money marvel riot machine ghoul leon mandalorian Ryse khan port boom vault Gear Metal
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:28 am

» The Next fallout
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:21 am

» Afterlife discord
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:17 am

» Greetings
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:49 pm

» Starfield
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 4:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 3:53 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 1:39 pm

» XHX Discord server.
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 10:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 8:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 4:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 7:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 11:40 pm

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet
Name: Riddick
Faction: I bow to no man.
Level: Animal

[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 3:32 pm

One bit of good news... I fixed the bug with Doc Mitchell's skin! Same download... just let it overwrite...

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lc3h1tsgdc8yb0j/AnNPCOverhaul.rar

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 4:30 am

Act 1 Part 1: Into the Wastes
This entire part of the act lasts for 24 hours in game. 

After the Vault doors closed shut so did all hope for an comfortable future. Not only had he lost his Father, but he had lost the safehaven that he called home throughout his childhood. It was never easy, and the Overseer had strict rules that he attempted to rebel against, but it was home, and it was much more secure than the wasteland. In the Vault, he had his family and friends but the dream of a paradise underground had been crushed not by tyrannical overseers or experiments but by his very own father making an escape to the outside. Ironic was it that his father had argued against opening the Vault for so many years, yet had been the first to leave.

After opening the door leading to the wasteland, Guerrilla was instantly greeted by surreal irradiated skies, scorching temperatures and sun baked remains of a forgotten world. He had to find somewhere. There had to be civilisation after two hundred years.  

Enter Wasteland:

Hopelessly he wandered, watching his every step for danger, until he saw a sign reading "Megaton". He pondered for a second, and with a 9mm pistol in hand took slow steps towards it. "What is this place? Some kind of city?" he asked a nearby beggar, not expecting them to know English. 

Introduction to Megaton:

He walks into Megaton cautiously, analysing every detail and watching his back.

"Well I'll be damned. You're from that vault! Vault 101! Ha ha! I ain't seen one of those jumpsuits in a LONG time!" a figure in a cowboy duster and hat approaches him. "Name's Lucas Simms, town sheriff, and mayor too, when the need arises." Instantly, Guerrilla breaks into laughter, much to the surprise of Simms. "Nice hat, Calamity Jane" he responds. Simms' face lights up with anger, but he attempts to remain calm due to his reputation as a sheriff and mayor.

"Just so long as we understand each other. This here is my town. These are my people. You so much as breathe wrong, and I'm gonna fuckin' end ya." The two stare into each other's eyes as if duelling, and Guerilla responds with "You don't scare me". Despite this, he had been pleasantly surprised with wasteland etiquette. After all, he was expecting them to speak gibberish and be hostile to outsiders.

"Ha! I'm just messing with you. Relax!". He didn't want to kill a man for no reason, especially when Simms was at an advantage.

Another newcomer:

Intrigued by this civilisation centred around an atomic bomb, he walks into Craterside Supply to ask if the owner had seen his Father. Before he could ask, he was interrupted by Moira Brown, given armour and asked to search the Super Duper Mart for food and medicine. Reluctantly, he agreed, but only so he could possibly find out more about his Father from Moira and find some more ammunition.

Wasteland Survival Guide:

Clearing Super Duper Mart:

After clearing out the Super Duper Mart and learning nothing about his Father's whereabouts from Moira, he decided to visit the Saloon instead. He was then told to kill Silver who resides in Springvale for caps. Of course, he needed the information about his Father, so...

Following In His Footsteps Part 1:

Having learned where his father supposedly went from Moriarty, he pursued a quest given to him by Lucy West, for caps.

Blood Ties:

And of course, destroying Megaton...

The Power Of The Atom:

Last edited by Corvo on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dantaefetticus

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Name: Samson Ramsey
Faction: Independent
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 8:00 am

Sammy went into the Nipton Town Hall to see the aftermath. There were dead bodies lying around, blood splattered across the walls, floors, and furniture. This reminded him of the time when he had brought a few slaves to a Jackel settlement. This settlement was a huge apartment complex. It was a pretty simple assignment, bring a couple of slaves to the designated contact. Well, when he got there, it was a graveyard. There were dead bodies, burnt ash, and blood everywhere. Slaves were still gathered in their cages, hoping to be set free. The contact he had to go to was nowhere to be found. After exploring the destroyed settlement looking for any possible leads to what happened there, he saw a group of people come out of one of the apartment buildings. It was a group of five guys and two women. They were wearing reinforced combat armor and had top-tier weaponry at their disposal. Three of the men had assault carbines, the other two had Gatling lasers, one of the ladies had a combat shotgun, and the other - who seemed to be the leader, had a plasma rifle. Sammy knew these were obviously mercs but never knew who their contractor was. The leader walked out with a head strapped to her waist. Sammy took a closer look, it was his contact. His lifeless head was galloping on that merc's waist, and he could nothing about it. One of the mercenaries opened the cages and said "You're free! Get out of here!". Every single slave sprinted out of the cages to seek their freedom. This was the first time Sammy had failed a contract. If he had gotten there sooner, he would've gotten his pay. Then again, he would've been killed with the rest of those Jackels.

BLOODY MURDER:

Sammy got into the Mayor's office and read the terminal entries. This guy was a scumbag, even Sammy wouldn't go that low.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY:

Sammy got out of Nipton and onto Novac. He ran into two ambushes, the first was Vipers, the second was these ghouls dressed in some type of cult garb.

2 FOR 1:

Sammy went on the bridge and was a witness to an attempted ambush by the Legion. They weren't so successful.

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME:

Sammy had finally gotten to Novac. He talked to Victor and a few of the Novac residents. He talked to that sniper in the dinosaur's mouth and tried to convince him into telling him where Benny is. The sniper asked for a favor and Sammy wasn't having it. With this guy asking Sammy to do a favor for him, he knew that Benny had to be close. He peeked the sniper going into his room and coming back out. It looked he didn't lock the door. Sammy got in without anyone looking and got in his terminal. He had got what he wanted. It was getting close to night time, and Sammy was sleep deprived. He rented out a motel room and checked it out. It was a fucking dump. The one thing in that room that caught Sammy's intrigue was the wardrobe. He found another Hawaiian shirt. He needed something else to wear, so he gave it a shot. He went to bed and by the next morning, he was ready to go.

GREAT ROOM SERVICE:

Sorry if the story this session was a bit clunky. I'm tired right now and gonna go to bed. G'night folks.

waveiqq

waveiqq

Character sheet
Name: Droname
Faction: Vault 101
Level: 36

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 12:25 pm

Mini Chapter 4

Daz knows the KING!
the thing will get good.They talk for a while DAZ realizes that they have something in common the RCN

Freeside The King:

To be continue  [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 1f4a5

dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 6:55 pm

Nice stuff everyone! It's cool to see these stories unfold.

@Corvo - I love that ENB. I wish it worked as well with NV! It would be the go-to ENB for sure.

As for Ash's adventures...

Spoiler:

Ash picks up a little work for the Khans and finds a runner named Anders. He then delivers a package to Don in the Crimson Caravan company and soon finds he cannot control his impulses. Ash travels back into the Strip and begins to gamble at Gomorrah where he wins a few caps playing blackjack and then loses them all on the slots. He travels in to see House in anticipation of payment for the platinum chip. House asks Ash to infiltrate Fortification Hill and Ash agrees, but he intends to seek the source of a strange signal first.

EDIT:

Ash finds the Underwater Hideout and travels to Repconn HQ to retrieve the necessary entry keycard. Once inside, he begins to make it his him. Once he's unpacked, he takes his team of Boone, Harland, and Daryl into fiend territory to deliver a package to Moto-Runner. They stumble across Cook-Cook along the way.

Spoiler:

EDIT 2:

Ash eventually accepts Caesar's invitation leaving Boone at the Lucky 38. He stops at the 188 to meet up with Russell--a kindred spirit who has his back. Ash travels into The Fort and covertly works for House unbeknownst to Caesar. Once his work is done, Ash travels back to the Strip and tells Boone what happened. Boone is a little pissed that Ash was within striking range and Ash did not kill him, but Ash assures him that they will attack if and when the time is right.

Spoiler:

Last edited by dragbody on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Piperoffarts

Piperoffarts

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 3:00 am

After returning to Ghost with the information on Nipton he went on to look for more towns to trade and settle in. Jace came across a farm and was soon ambushed by some Legion. After dealing with them he saw a an NCR camp in the distance so he decided to check it out.

Onwards:

Once Jace found out that Camp Searchlight was attacked by the Legion he did what he could do to help. He found dog tags and a ghoul that didn't quite turn feral yet.

Help Has Arrived:

After Searchlight, Jace heads to Novac. A place that Astor said would be better. On his way there he saw another NCR Camp that looked fine and just walked past it. Jace arrived in Novac and spent the night there. Wanting to get a view he got in the mouth of the Dino.

Welcome to Novac:

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 7:43 am

Today's session is not gonna as thorough as the others. I may mention some things about Sammy's past, but I'm just gonna keep things quick and simple for today.

Sammy got himself some medical supplies and left Novac. He went to Old Lady Gibson's Garage to see what was up with ED-E. Immediately after her checking out her kinks, ED-E popped up with a recording.

MESSAGES FROM THE PAST:

Sammy saw a traveling merchant by the Garage. He got himself a better weapon and continued down the highway. On the way to Boulder City, he met this one guy that was sitting by a campfire - all by his lonesome.

NEW TOY AND MR. DRIFTER:

He finally got to Boulder City. He was so close to finding answers, but of course, something was blocking his way.

OF COURSE IT WOULDN'T BE THIS EASY:

Sammy went in to talk to Jessup. He learned of Benny's whereabouts and decided to end this potential fued with... caps.

CAPS RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME:

NOTE:

Sammy went for a drink at the Big Horn Saloon and fell asleep in one of the chairs. It was a long couple of days for him. Around morning time, he went to the 188 to do some trading.

EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM:

Sammy walked all the way to Freeside. It wasn't that far off from places like the Hub and the Boneyard. He felt right at home. He met this one ghoul that offered to give him little tips about Freeside. Sammy was new to the area, so He took a few. He may go back to him whenever he needs to be in the know.

THIS PLACE IS NOT SO BAD:

Piperoffarts

Piperoffarts

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:04 am

Hey everyone, I won't be posting tonight and I don't know for sure the next time I will post. I would like to think I will tomorrow but I don't know. I am going through some things right now. I will try my best. Other then that, keep up the good work everyone.

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:22 am

@Piperoffarts Take all the time you need my friend! If you don’t post tomorrow or anytime this month, it is OK. I hope you get past whatever you’re going though. GroupHug

Piperoffarts

Piperoffarts

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:36 am

@dantaefetticus Thank you very much. I hope things will be better soon.

dragbody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 5:18 am

@piperoffarts No worries dude. No obligations here. Just fun and good times. Take whatever time you need.

@dantaefetticus Thanks for the detailed look at your story Smile

Ash and Russell set out after catching a radio broadcast luring them to Black Mountain. There they have a strange encounter full of radiation, mutant attacks, and a love story. When the dust settles, they hear Raul calling for help from his room. After a quick wardrobe change for Raul and trip to Doc Mitchell's to heal the rad poisoning, the three head back to the Lucky 38 to meet up with the rest of the crew waiting there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dantaefetticus

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 7:05 am

@dragbody Thank you and you're welcome my dude! Smile I have a lot written about this guy and his whole family. I have plenty of chapters on his cousin Jamie, his half-brothers Jasper and Valo, his father Roderick Ramsey, Roderick Ramsey's father and four uncles who were Enclave(Even his surviving uncle who went with Colonel Autumn to D.C!), and His mother Julissa Chen and her whole past with the Shi. As you can see, he and his whole family are connected to the entire Fallout franchise! This fanfic series helped me get a good grasp on writing and lore building.

Also Drag, I sent you a PM. Wink

Anyways, onto the story! Sammy walked through Freeside to the Strip gate. He saw a man in power armor waving at him. He went over to him to see what's up. Supposedly, this guy was sent over by someone Sammy knew to protect him. The name didn't ring a bell, but he wasn't gonna decline a buff guy in power armor's offer to be his bodyguard. Sammy accepted his offer and got himself a walking tank. Smile

JORGE THE WALKING TANK:

Sammy was finally at the Strip. He was stopped by Victor telling him to go Mr. House. Sammy wasn't having any of that. He wanted to get to Benny right now. He would see Mr. House later. He finally got in contact with Benny. Benny, being slithering goose he was, set up a trap for him and ran away. Sammy survived the ambush with the help of Mr. Jorge. Sammy got the whereabouts on Benny's suite and ran as quickly as possible(I'm talking about some Jason Bourne chase sequence-type intensity here). When he got into Benny's suite, Benny was nowhere to be found. But, he was introduced to something much more interesting.

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD YOU:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sammy hearing that robot talk about the possible opportunity of ruling New Vegas made him squeal internally. He could finally have the civilization that he and his father always wanted. he walked out of the Tops and ran into Vulpes and NCR trooper. They both wanted him to see their superiors. He first went to Mr. House, mainly to get a layout of the entire area for his plan to kill him. He then went to Ambassador Crocker to hear his offer. Sammy's mind was already made up before he went out of the Tops. He is just getting himself comfortable in the game he is playing - The game he will eventually win. With Benny at Fortification Hill and all these tasks to do, Sammy thought it was time he got to know the area that he will eventually take over - and the smaller factions living there. First, he had to meet that Anna chick.
Back to top Go down
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 8:51 pm

I'm having a ton of fun again playing this game like I did last year. Tons of mod ideas--mostly just overhauls of course but playing the game helps put things in perspective.

Ash enlists a large party of skilled gunmen to travel with him and explore much of the area around New Vegas. He remembers Cass sitting in the Mojave Outpost and travels back to ask that she join his party. She travels with Ash as he begins to work for Mr. House. Ash wonders if perhaps getting on House's good side will help any of the casinos think twice before collecting on his many outstanding debts. After spending time with the Boomers and winning them over to House's cause, Ash begins to help Cass learn about her recent past.

Pics posted in reverse order, so scroll up to follow the story... if you care at all :p:
Back to top Go down
waveiqq

waveiqq

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 10:37 pm

Hi, I've been a little gone, a lot of work I've had, I'm back

Continuacion

Daz has become a friend of the king of FREESIDE
He goes to Jacobstown in search of and a cure for the king's pet, a whole strategy to get along with the king for a plan that has a peparado daz

Spoiler:

Daz faced on the road to many dangers. he is alive by luck

to be continue Gunslinger

waveiqq

waveiqq

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 10:51 pm

dragbody wrote:

Spoiler:

Raul tejada se ve realmente Genial [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 1f60d
It looks really cool [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 1f60e

RelayQuad4

RelayQuad4

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 11:29 pm

Awesome as always. "All hail The Drag King!!!"

...Wait that doesn't sound...Uh great mod buddy.

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 12:35 am

Act 1, Part 2: Slave Runner

As time progressed Guerrilla became much more of a monster than Amata, The Overseer or his Father could have guessed. He had already destroyed an entire town of people just for caps. In his mind, nothing would stop him from finding his father, especially not having enough caps for equipment to survive in the wasteland. Once he had found his father, he dreamed that he would one day be able to return to Vault 101 and live out the rest of his days in comfort, albeit with a blood stained conscience and unending guilt. He had not cared about that, he just wanted to return to the past, the way his life was.

He was feared across the wasteland in just a day for destroying Megaton. Raider gangs and scavengers were afraid of him, and would name him the "Megaton Madman" or the "Vault 101 Butcher". Some would consider him the devil incarnate, and even the Tenpenny residents were uncomfortable around him. The determination in his eyes gleamed over the painful echoes and cries of the innocents he had killed, the love and family he had lost and the mental state he had developed, one of insanity and barbarism.

Wasteland Exploration:

He had explored the wasteland endlessly ever since dawn, searching for meaning, hoping to regain hope, but there was nothing but a ravaged wasteland and a scorching heat. Then it caught his eye, Paradise Falls. There were people entering and leaving, armed to the teeth. Hopefully he could steal some weapons from a merchant or two.

"Hold it right there. Nobody's allowed into Paradise Falls except on slaver business" a voice yelled. From this point onward, he knew this place was full of opportunity to make caps. After the slaver noticed the mask, the snake on the back of his jacket and the vault jumpsuit, he was immediately granted permission into Paradise Falls and a chance to work for Eulogy. He couldn't decline the offer.

Paradise Falls:

After sleeping in the slaver barracks (and keeping a 9mm pistol in hand at all times with one eye open), he decided to buy Clover, one of Eulogy's slaves to watch his back during gunfights. In exchange for this, he promised her freedom after he had found what he was searching for, but never told her. She had assumed it was the gold bars of the Sierra Madre or a platinum chip with immense value, but she couldn't be further from the truth, at this point in time anyway.

Paradise Falls:

Wasteland Exploration and Tenpenny Tower:
Back to top Go down
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 4:26 am

Just had a Chrome crash that killed the story I wrote for this... ugh. Here it goes again...

Ash asks Cass to stay at the Lucky 38 while he, Boone, and Russell investigate the Van Graffs. Once they have collected enough evidence to vindicate Cass' fears, they take the information to Ranger Jackson at the Mojave Outpost. Russell gives Ash a lecture on the symbolism of the giant monument and there's some tension with Boone, but Ash diffuses it with a silver tongue. The three men decide to part ways for a while--Russell to the 188 and Boone to the Lucky 38 for some R&R.

Veronica suggests that she take Ash to meet her Brotherhood family and helps him dress for the occasion. Ash soon finds himself in the middle of conflict regarding the position of Elder; he ultimately sides with Paladin Hardin as he is the stronger, more aggressive man in possession of real vision.

As Elder, Hardin tasks Ash with eliminating the Van Graffs. He re-enlists the help of Cass who is more than happy to go after her revenge. Though Ash has vowed to Jackson that he will not kill Gloria, he determines that making the attack on the Silver Rush appear as a Brotherhood operation will veil his broken promise. After successfully returning to Hidden Valley, Ash is rewarded with power armor training and his own suit of armor.

Ash's moral conflict surrounding the violation of his word to Jackson sends his head into a spin and he decides to leave the Mojave for a bit. He tags along with a caravan outfit for what he thought would be a peaceful journey north. Ash's caravan guard experience proves invaluable as he is the only survivor of a White Legs ambush. Thus begins his adventures in Zion...

Spoiler:

EDIT:

Ash continues his work in Zion...

Spoiler:

EDIT 2:

Ash leaves Zion behind him after convincing Joshua to spare Salt Upon Wounds. Ash wonders what is next for him in the Mojave.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Piperoffarts

Piperoffarts

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 1:13 am

Things have been a little better now. Taking a break and thinking things over did help. I should be back now though. Thank you especially to @dragbody and @dantaefetticus for understanding.

So in the middle of these screens you may see a change in ENB's. I went from 47 ENB to Jay's ENB. Don't know if I will stick with it but I am trying it out.

After Novac, Boone and Jace talked about them being close to Nelson. Which is now Legion territory. Boone says that he won't hesitate to shoot the Legion. On our way there we meet up with Ranger Milo. He was the only one out of his troops to attack Nelson.

Taking Back Nelson:

Nelson is now back in NCR hands and Jace heads over to Camp Forlorn Hope. On their way to the camp, Jace and Boone observes a manhole. Thinking nothing of it they move on. Once at the camp, Jace talks to the one in charge there.

Camp Forlorn Hope:

After what just happened in Nelson and what he knows now about his wife, Boone needed some time alone to think things over. He headed back to Novac and will contact Jace when he is ready. ED-E went to Primm to do whatever an eyebot does. Jace still doesn't totally understand the thing. Now that he is alone, Jace wanted to go and check out that manhole again. As he went inside he heard a radio. He saw strange messages on the walls and saw a radio at the end of the hall. He went to investigate it and then he was knocked out with gasses. The last things he heard was "Begin Again".

Begin Again:

weintraub

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 4:22 pm

Hey everyone - I really didn't want to have to post this, but school's become about twice as hard as I was expecting, and I don't think I'm going to have time to commit to a playthough at the moment. I haven't even had time to log in this week until now Neutral

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next