Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
c4in

Character sheet
Name: Curse
Faction: Self
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:37 pm

There is only death.

Part 1:

Part 2:

I will finish my playthrough just in time. The next part will be my last. The next stop, Hoover Dam and Legate Lanius.

waveiqq

Character sheet
Name: Droname
Faction: Vault 101
Level: 36

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:54 pm

@"dragbody" summer of this year cowboy

@dragbody wrote:
It looks like a lot of us are wrapping our playthroughs up. It also looks like we all had a lot of fun! I learned a lot about myself and others through this little community event and I'm glad we did it.

QUESTION: Would you all rather our next community playthrough be Jan 2019, or summer of this year? Maybe folks won't get so distracted during the summer months.

to be able to participate because the problem I had I could not ( the problem that I had to format my computer and I lost everything )

if they meet to play I participate now I would play the TTW .  

Thank you dragbody for organizing a community leg in other places I never pass something like that I like [GUN] Party Car

Character sheet
Name: Curse
Faction: Self
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:53 pm

It was certain from the start, Nath Rakh will not leave the Earth before he could get what he wanted. After finding their object of technology, Nath Rakh wanted a challenge worthy of his skills. And he finally got it. After the massacre at the Caesar's Fort, Legionnaires screamed for Legate Lanius. This Legate would be Nath Rakhs great hunt.

The team approached the Dam which will be the last obstacle before the main target. The battle was fierce, but not impossible. There was different factions fighting for something, but Nath didn't care, everyone must die who stands against them.

This is it, the final battle. Nath Rakh wanted to prove his strenght, so he must duel the Legate.

The Great Hunt:

Legate, The End:

The end. Final day, played pretty casually since I had other things to do as well. But at least I was able to finish the game, never intented to do any quests or DLCs, etc. Just the main course to the end and kill everyone I meet Smile.

AyatoFlux

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:13 pm

Great mod thanks drag !

Character sheet
Name: Hutch
Faction: Followers of the Apocalypse
Level: 10

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:10 pm

I like the thought of a Summer playthrough. I've already started preparing for one...I have quite a few interesting things in store as well. Cool

MorningCoffee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sieboldii2

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   Wed May 30, 2018 7:55 pm

This a great mod! Now, If only Veronica would take off her hood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
finlay7

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   Today at 6:51 pm

brilliant job as always people like you are never going to let fallout new Vegas die npc just look so good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year   

Back to top Go down

[2018] Community Playthrough - New Vegas New Year

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-