Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Fallout 4 VR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
toolio20

PostSubject: Fallout 4 VR   Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:15 pm

Didn't see a thread started about this already (if there is one hopefully the mods will feel free to merge or whatever as needed).

I've found myself in possession of a Windows Mixed Reality headset and was wondering if anyone here has played the recently released FO4VR and can say if it's at all mod-able. Or has any comments in general about the experience (platform agnostic - Vibe, Oculus or MR, doesn't matter).

I'm strongly leaning towards picking up a copy of the game for investigative purposes and perhaps doing a refund if it's a steaming pile of hot garbage ($60 for the essentially the same game is a bit rough) - there's a time limit on that tho and just thought I'd ask here first before blowing 10 or 20 mins of the trial on mod attempts. If I am able to mess around with the game I'll post some feedback tomorrow or over the weekend.

As always, best to all my fellow VGU/GUN denizens and be sure to thank your favorite modders this holiday season - that work is insanely time-intensive and they're cool enough to share the results with the community out of kindness and love of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riddell26

Character sheet
Name: Commander Doom
Faction: Grand Army of The Republic
Level: 0-3

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 VR   Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:02 am

Its alot of fun, especially if you use ovethaul mods for the textures. But I just hate the floating hands and weapons so much.

"They grow up loyal to the Republic, or they don't grow up at all."
―Alpha-17
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fallout 4 VR

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-