Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers Superpele wolfenstein brotherhood dead Gear NPCs riot Reforged ghoul Mask port boom marvel power vault commonwealth mandalorian body money hunk machine leon Metal khan Ryse
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:28 am

» The Next fallout
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:21 am

» Afterlife discord
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:17 am

» Greetings
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:49 pm

» Starfield
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 5:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 4:53 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 2:39 pm

» XHX Discord server.
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 11:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 9:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 5:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 8:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Worst NPC/Companion of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LightTofu

LightTofu

Character sheet
Name: Haruka
Faction: Raider
Level: 56

Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptyFri May 11, 2018 8:38 am

Manny Vargas from Fallout New Vegas: because he gives that awful quest that leads to another awful quest to get a piece of information you need. I know he'll just tell you outright if you're a male courier and have a specific perk.
Back to top Go down
Jacksonelhage

Jacksonelhage

Character sheet
Name: Jackson
Faction: Tunnel Snakes
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptySat May 12, 2018 3:56 am

@LightTofu I did that quest on my first NV playthrough on the xbox, it took me a month to work up the strength to continue. On all playthroughs after that I just pickpocket him or kill him.

Muhammad Dzikri Pratama

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptySat May 12, 2018 4:37 am

@"farlas816" Easy Pete is on Easy Mode
Back to top Go down
RecceSniper

RecceSniper

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptySat May 12, 2018 11:53 am

One of my least favorite Companions of all time is that idiot Fenris from Dragon Age II. He was just whining about Mages the whole way through the game and he is one of the most poorly written characters Bioware conjured up. That's besides the fact that Dragon Age II is the game that started Bioware's decline.

Chito Bass

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 4:02 am

worst... thats kind difficult...
I said Butch, because are the less damage
Back to top Go down
Eridonn

Eridonn

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 10:53 am

Worst... probably deputy beagle. That asshole is always complaining about something, or trying to take credit for his escape when u just fought through like 14 cons, and he just runs out the door.

Carnall1

Character sheet
Name: Otis B. Driftwood
Faction: Home Army
Level: 10

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 12:06 pm

The worst companion in Fallout games is Ian from Fallout 1 because of blocking bloody doorways. Whoever played F1 knows what i am talking about
Back to top Go down
ProximalBoar82

ProximalBoar82

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 6:24 am

Whenever I do an NCR playthrough( which is most of the time, and I can't help it lol) it's always Vulpes who I hate. I always shoot him and watch as my NCR Special Forces teammates gun down his goons. (Enclave commander mod)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:57 pm

Sam bloody Warrick from FO3. Enjoying a casual stroll, blast a couple ants....Boom my head randomly pinned to a tree. Then kicks in the random laughing he does. Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 1f602
Back to top Go down
Leannia

Leannia

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 10:21 pm

F1- Overseer
F2 - First Citizen Lynette
F3 - Dad
FNV - Victor
F4 - Maxson
Back to top Go down
clanky4

clanky4

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 11:32 pm

@Leannia You think Dad is the worst companion? You need to get the Qui-Gon Dadd mod. It really improves him as a companion.
Back to top Go down
huythong123

huythong123

Character sheet
Name: Mark
Faction: NCR (because i like them)
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 6:56 am

for me i think the worst companion is the kid you get from little lamplight in fo3 he keep talking non stop sometime i want to kill him so much
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:09 pm

@huythong123 Yes Sticky for me too. I hated that guy. He's annoying and talks non stop. Plus when I play as a merc he promises to pay you then gets you to go try to get money from Red. I always shoot him after that.

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 10:31 pm

I mean, as far as companions go, it goes down to preference, you can not like their quests or their attitude, but none of them really ruin the game for you

Enter pariah dog, who joins you whetever you like it or not, is hard to kill, flees the moment the combat starts, and here is the kicker, reduces your luck while in party to 1 and gives you the jinxed perk(essentially meaning everyone is going to constantly miss and and critically injure themselves, including you). Kicker, can't fire him, and he wastes a companion slot(Up to 5 companions could follow you at one time, 1 slot per 2 CHR points)

I mean, I could argue that this is the absolute worst NPC/Companion of all time, as it just turns the entire game on it's head. Preston may be annoying, but you won't have the gun blow up in your face and break half the time you try and use it while he's in your party

HectorSuarezking

Character sheet
Name: Hector calhoun
Faction: Ncr
Level: 68

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:13 am

for me it has to be the fallout 3 companions except butch fawkes and dogmeat the rest are just lifeless boring npcs who serve no purpose oter than cannon fodder

for new vegas fantastic for his big ego gloria for just being an overall b**** and aurelius for just being a prick i'm idolized by the legion at least show me some respect

fallout 4 doctor li just pisses me off in general proctor teagan for trying to make me steal food from farmers and that bs he says "if you aren't with us your against us" strong for just being an overall complainer and hating everything i do and and rhyse it takes blowing up the institute for him to respect me but goes back to being rude

anyway those are my npcs that I hate for fallout
Back to top Go down
hitman47101

hitman47101

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:23 am

For me its gotta be Myron from Fallout 2, god that kid was a shit head. Invented or "rediscovered" jet, poisoning the Wasteland for decades after his own early death. Hates the best F2 companion Marcus just because he's a Mutant. Tries to take advantage of you with a spiked drink if you have low intelligence and is generally just an aweful human being.

The completionist in me made me keep him alive for way longer then he had any right to live but he always gets what's coming to him in the end, normally I just leave him in the desert and drive off.

Edit: He does have a spectacular death animation though, gotta give him that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst NPC/Companion of all time?   Worst NPC/Companion of all time? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst NPC/Companion of all time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5