Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel
______________
MOD MASTER THREADS:
FALLOUT
THE ELDER SCROLLS

______________


______________


GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse fett money FCOM Power legion powder boom battlefield shotgun Reforged outlawer khan boomers machine fo76 batman plasma trooper dead Doom boba greater khans riot republic
Latest topics
» XHX Discord server.
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby Constantius Today at 5:25 pm

» [FNV] Pink Face Bug for Old Female Characters
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby Aznmagicalman Yesterday at 9:46 am

» Texture appearing in Nifskope, but not in game.
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby Acies Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:57 pm

» new vegas krieg mod
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby YansterG Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:19 pm

» TTW when i generate lod
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby Acies Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:08 pm

» [Help] Would someone combine these two nifs please?
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby TK-4096 Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:51 am

» Yet another New Vegas fan
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby Ltkiryu Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:36 am

» What do you hate about what Disney has done to Star War
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby vielas1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:53 am

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby klaatu27 Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:09 pm

» Amongus ⛽⛽????????????????
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby kvltt Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:23 pm

» Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby Crouton Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:46 am

» Why is FO4 not more popular?
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby Crouton Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:32 am

» What's your favorite car in GTA5/Online
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby FireFly500 Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:24 pm

» Ah, a real, actual forum!
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby FireFly500 Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:25 pm

» Best creepypasta?
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby FireFly500 Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:09 pm

» User Manual for the X-8 Sonic Emitter
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby FireFly500 Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:29 pm

» Tombstone Review: Starship Troopers (1997)
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby Laptoprocker Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:47 am

» (FNV) Need mod suggestions for a biker character
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby Laptoprocker Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:28 am

» XPS file.
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby klaatu27 Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:22 am

» Your best looking NV armor
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Emptyby Surg Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:32 am

_
July 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar
July 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar

Share
 

 Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chiffionpano

chiffionpano

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-10-12
Location : US

Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Empty
PostSubject: Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help!   Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 6:19 pm

Been working for days now on getting a stable Fallout New Vegas, however still getting some CTD's and stutter crashes about once every 30 mins. I have a pretty large load order of 54 mods however I have a pretty beefy rig so that shouldnt be the issue. And before you guys say "well you fucking moron you simply need the 4gb enabler or you need the stutter remover ect." I 95% sure I have all of those bases covered and have made sure they are installed properly. Anyways im kinda sitting around scratching my head because my game runs great aside from the crashing..

SOOOOOO if you think you can help at all or have any ideas or wish to have some more info on the issue PLEASE dont hesitate to add a brotha on steam or hit me with that reply!


Edit: ya that last bit is fucking cringe but yall get the idea


Another Edit: Here is a link to my full rig https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dXyFd6
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! 560cdabb7e40ec61e82d7061a93fd3c4
SOOOOO my game is sorta stable now im mainly getting CTDs when in loading screens now and RARELY when a new cell buffers in ive gotten rid of the rest of the crashing.. however the frequency is still high


here is a video of what my game looks like

_________________
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! 9242BB262C1E6B4AB02499F7A1A237335FEE5CBC


Last edited by chiffionpano on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : legit cringe - more info)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/MamboSauceOfficial
Evmeister

Evmeister

Posts : 990
Join date : 2014-03-17
Age : 34
Location : The Salish Sea

Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help!   Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 11:37 pm

@chiffionpano

Honestly I think some rigs handle modding FNV worse then others. I remember a couple years back trying to get into doing a modded game for FNV after I got tired of a heavy modded F3. I wasn't able to have that many mods and My rig is fairly beefy especially for that game at the time. No matter what I could never get it to fully work properly with mods.

I ended up, giving up and moving on to a different game, as I had already played New Vegas once on console. Sorry I know that doesn't really help, but everybodys machines are different, and what might for other people might not work for you.

To make it easier for people to help you out though, list your pc specs, if you haven't already get and run LOOT, also I supposed you can post your load order as long as it's contained in a spoiler, somebody might catch something that LOOT might miss.

_________________
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Pbadmb10
Banner from Star's Workshop
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Posts : 2262
Join date : 2015-06-17
Age : 21
Location : Scavenging for parts

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help!   Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 4:45 am

Try some ini tweaking and if that does not work make sure your windows is working fine and if it is then well .... start over reinstall the game and follow a guide like this one to be sure it's no misstake in the installing process , the game can be a little picky sometimes.

http://wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas
Back to top Go down
VWgolfR1

VWgolfR1

Posts : 328
Join date : 2015-10-11
Age : 30
Location : Slovenia

Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help!   Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 6:02 am

@chiffionpano Have you tried NVAC? http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635/?
Back to top Go down
chiffionpano

chiffionpano

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-10-12
Location : US

Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help!   Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 1:31 pm

also here is the gyazo of my load order-- and if you havent seen it look at my updated post
https://gyazo.com/560cdabb7e40ec61e82d7061a93fd3c4

_________________
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! 9242BB262C1E6B4AB02499F7A1A237335FEE5CBC
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/MamboSauceOfficial
PrinceMinus

PrinceMinus

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-09-12

Character sheet
Name: Thing Inventor Inventor
Faction: The Thing Masters
Level: 1

Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help!   Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 2:40 pm

54 mods to me isn't "a lot" of mods, as I struggle to not go over 139 mods Wink (limit until game begins to glitch out.) I would recommend installing NVAC, as VWgolfR1 said. I personally, don't get many crashes, even though I have about 100+ mods.

So first get NVAC, it's easy and good:
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635/?

If that's not working, I would recommend if you don't already get 4GB Patcher NV:
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62552/?

(if you get 4GB NV, just remember to put the d3d9.dll if you have a ENB in the "exe" folder it creates.)

If that doesn't work, try to experiment with mods that are heavy load, I don't really see anything other than EVE, most likely not anything though.

You have a similar build to me, but anyways, I hope this helped.
Back to top Go down
PROROOK363

PROROOK363

Posts : 547
Join date : 2015-07-10

Character sheet
Name: Shiromara
Faction: Headhunters
Level: 7

Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help!   Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 6:48 pm

Hm, I use 4GB Patch, NVAC, but because I have a lower rig I typically use other mods that add stability to my game, such as New Vegas Stutter Remover, Mission Mojave, Performance of the Gods, Auto Purge (Resets Cells I believe), and I also never overwrite the same game files due to the instability of the creation system.

_________________
"Ante up."
Back to top Go down
chiffionpano

chiffionpano

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-10-12
Location : US

Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help!   Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 7:30 pm

PrinceMinus wrote:
54 mods to me isn't "a lot" of mods, as I struggle to not go over 139 mods Wink (limit until game begins to glitch out.) I would recommend installing NVAC, as VWgolfR1 said. I personally, don't get many crashes, even though I have about 100+ mods.

So first get NVAC, it's easy and good:
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635/?

If that's not working, I would recommend if you don't already get 4GB Patcher NV:
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62552/?

(if you get 4GB NV, just remember to put the d3d9.dll if you have a ENB in the "exe" folder it creates.)

If that doesn't work, try to experiment with mods that are heavy load, I don't really see anything other than EVE, most likely not anything though.

You have a similar build to me, but anyways, I hope this helped.

ok so with the 4gb enabler i used the new one that just runs an exe in ur file and ur good to go i thought if not what should i change also ive been using the oxide ENB and im wondering if that is clashing with anything

_________________
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! 9242BB262C1E6B4AB02499F7A1A237335FEE5CBC
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/MamboSauceOfficial
PrinceMinus

PrinceMinus

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-09-12

Character sheet
Name: Thing Inventor Inventor
Faction: The Thing Masters
Level: 1

Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help!   Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:17 pm

chiffionpano wrote:
ok so with the 4gb enabler i used the new one that just runs an exe in ur file and ur good to go i thought if not what should i change also ive been using the oxide ENB and im wondering if that is clashing with anything

Oxide *could* be the reason for crashing, as it's a high quality ENB, but there's only a chance of that with the build you have. You could try to test different ENBs and see if it's the ENB, as I would recommend 47 ENB 2: The Sequel. I absolutely love bright ENBs, but Oxide is a little too much for my taste.

Try your game without the Auto-Purger, not sure if this 100% true or not, but some people said that the auto-purger even though if frees memory, enhances performance, and stops crashing, it can crash your game. It's a good mod, it's just that it sometimes can be game breaking as it resets cells, so just look out for that mod. (If it is the cause, just make sure if you uninstall the mod, you quit the game and launch it again as it's what the game fixes as this helps performance and crashes.)
Back to top Go down
chiffionpano

chiffionpano

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-10-12
Location : US

Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Empty
PostSubject: hmmm   Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:23 pm

PrinceMinus wrote:
@chiffionpano

Oxide *could* be the reason for crashing, as it's a high quality ENB, but there's only a chance of that with the build you have. You could try to test different ENBs and see if it's the ENB, as I would recommend 47 ENB 2: The Sequel. I absolutely love bright ENBs, but Oxide is a little too much for my taste.

Try your game without the Auto-Purger, not sure if this 100% true or not, but some people said that the auto-purger even though if frees memory, enhances performance, and stops crashing, it can crash your game. It's a good mod, it's just that it sometimes can be game breaking as it resets cells, so just look out for that mod. (If it is the cause, just make should to exit and restart your game so you don't lose performance and start crashing.)

Ive tried other ENBs - Dynamo Oxide Shaders - and it actually crashes least with oxide and ill try it without auto purger im just really scratching my head still because there is really no pattern to the crashing it is really random and i really cant put my finger on why
its been 5 days since the complete fresh install and ive spent prolly about a solid 9 hours troubleshooting


if possible and you are willing could we talk on a discord or something you seem to kinda know your shit and id be in your debt if you can finally help me resolve this

_________________
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! 9242BB262C1E6B4AB02499F7A1A237335FEE5CBC
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/MamboSauceOfficial
PrinceMinus

PrinceMinus

Posts : 41
Join date : 2016-09-12

Character sheet
Name: Thing Inventor Inventor
Faction: The Thing Masters
Level: 1

Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help!   Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:29 pm

chiffionpano wrote:
Ive tried other ENBs - Dynamo Oxide Shaders - and it actually crashes least with oxide and ill try it without auto purger im just really scratching my head still because there is really no pattern to the crashing it is really random and i really cant put my finger on why
its been 5 days since the complete fresh install and ive spent prolly about a solid 9 hours troubleshooting


if possible and you are willing could we talk on a discord or something you seem to kinda know your shit and id be in your debt if you can finally help me resolve this

Tell me about it, I was figuring out for the longest time why shadows weren't being used in my ENB, deleted everything, a clean start, fixed the entire issue, now my game looks a ton better.

So I have a discord, but I'm new to it so if you could give me something to contact you like a username or something that would be great.
Back to top Go down
chiffionpano

chiffionpano

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-10-12
Location : US

Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help!   Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 10:31 pm

PrinceMinus wrote:
chiffionpano wrote:
Ive tried other ENBs - Dynamo Oxide Shaders - and it actually crashes least with oxide and ill try it without auto purger im just really scratching my head still because there is really no pattern to the crashing it is really random and i really cant put my finger on why
its been 5 days since the complete fresh install and ive spent prolly about a solid 9 hours troubleshooting


if possible and you are willing could we talk on a discord or something you seem to kinda know your shit and id be in your debt if you can finally help me resolve this

Tell me about it, I was figuring out for the longest time why shadows weren't being used in my ENB, deleted everything, a clean start, fixed the entire issue, now my game looks a ton better.

So I have a discord, but I'm new to it so if you could give me something to contact you like a username or something that would be great.

here ill just make this easy for you join this discord its mine https://discord.gg/Gesrzfg all you should have to do is click the link

_________________
Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! 9242BB262C1E6B4AB02499F7A1A237335FEE5CBC
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/MamboSauceOfficial
Sponsored content




Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help!   Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help! Empty

Back to top Go down
 

Looking to ADD someone on steam that can help!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Steam Help
» Error 51 For NV Steam.
» Need help with Steam activation of Fallout 3 / NV
» TTW and Steam Share
» Steam screenshots

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Troubleshooting-