Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk leon Superpele money NPCs vault Reforged power ghoul wolfenstein Gear boom Ryse Metal port body riot machine Mask dead brotherhood mandalorian marvel khan boomers commonwealth
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:28 am

» The Next fallout
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:21 am

» Afterlife discord
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:17 am

» Greetings
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:49 pm

» Starfield
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 4:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 3:53 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 1:39 pm

» XHX Discord server.
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 10:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 8:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 4:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 7:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 11:40 pm

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MotionlessGhost

MotionlessGhost

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn
Faction: Vault 76
Level: 110

How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:49 am

@Aidan_r_m Yea, unfortunately I was very scared at first because of the hostility and rumors people spread about the site. I too came around though and found out that all that stuff wasn't true and that this place is very supportive and friendly. I find myself caring more about the community than I had first even imagined.

How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 2UdjtkR
Back to top Go down
paradoxwing

paradoxwing

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:52 am

a friend talked me into looking at this forum , he knew from alchestbreach but didn't like the idea of "licking the boots of the admins "for primo mods owell his lost im content with the policy due to i found a whole reddit towards mod piracy and i was like thats a d*** move to just steal mods so i signed up liked what i saw and people aren't D***s to everyone else and it seems there is some level of maturity amount forums so theres room for discussion so theres that reason to stay around

erictuong

Character sheet
Name: Classified
Faction: UNSC
Level: Spartan II

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 5:54 am

I found this website from youtube. The video I was watching was from NCRVet and it was the Boba Fett armor vid he did.
Back to top Go down
Derzis

Derzis

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 11:41 pm

I was searching for Metro style armor for Fallout 4. Searched the Nexus, asked on reddit, nothing. Eventually, I just used other mods to put together an outfit that reminds me of Metro (although, it honestly resembles S.T.A.K.E.R. more).

Two days later, I was searching again Metro outfits for F4 on google images, and founds some images on flickr. After checking like 7 of them, finally, the OP mentioned in the comments where he got the mod for the Metro outfits.

And that's how I ended up here.
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:01 am

I used to watch NCRVet a whole lot. Saw some stuff I quite liked. I didn't fully join until a few months later because I had heard rumours about the ass-kissing and I had already been on a few forums like that.Once I had joined up I saw that 99% of users on this site are not ass-kissers and are genuinely quite nice and honest. I have also seen the people that do try to suck up to gain ranks never get granted those ranks because they sucked up. That's what I love about GUN. It's full of honest people because the honest people are the only ones that get far. It's the complete opposite of all the rumours I heard of it.
Back to top Go down
hershal721

hershal721

Character sheet
Name: Hershal Madison
Faction: NCR PMC SCOUT DIVISON
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:18 am

I found the site after looking up some of dragbodys armors on the nexus and I stumbled across here.
Back to top Go down
blahblahblah

blahblahblah

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:09 am

"Top 10 fallout NV mods" - just searching Top Fallout mods lead me here to find this community and its mod work.

I've never heard of these rumors so I never had any prejudice coming here (Am i missing something)?

I'm not an active user but i try lol

neversleep

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 1:15 am

FoVet20 invited me from Nexus
Back to top Go down
https://www.flickr.com/photos/129998697@N02/
BrittleAngel

BrittleAngel

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 4:30 am

NcrVet's videos introduced me to the gunnetwork but drags mods are what have made me come back regularly.

Cerruti

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 7:16 am

Personally, it was by touring Asian sites that I discovered he was not doing the mods,
but he was hosting it.
Finally I decided to integrate the rank of GUN.

Eikeegi

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 8:04 am

Someone, somewhere told me I should check certain mod from the site. And then I lurked here silently until someone did put a bait I couldn't resist - I love drawing and screen-archery and I was tempted to share my doodles other day and since silence was broken posted few video clips and screenshots too. But since English is not my strongest suit I always prefer to "speak" on images or doodles instead. been jesting in another community, when I'd post few Fallout doodles a day, i could do it every day until next game is published as I use Fallout and games as my daily warm-up and practice.

Medved59722

Medved59722

Character sheet
Name: Ayy The Lmao
Faction: Suicide hotline
Level: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:07 pm

For me, it all started a few years ago in a sense. I was working on an extensive personal mod for FO3 that changed it into a WW1/steampunk setting. Despite my rudimentary skills, I managed to cover a lot of ground, and learned a lot about G.E.C.K. I stopped playing FO3 for quite a while, and so the project was abandoned (I was reaching the limits of my skills anyway).

Just recently though I was reminiscing about that old mod with a friend of mine, and now I plan on reviving it. I was browsing the various modding site for any new content I could use, and stumbled upon a guy's screenshots on the Nexus, where his character was wearing a Brodie Helmet. I asked him where he got it and he told me of a Battlefield 1 pack that he got from here (So far I'm REALLY loving c a e k's work by the way).

As I always say, I'm apprehensive about forum life, but I thought if I'm gonna start modding anew, I might as well try some new stuff as well. And I suppose having such a supportive community behind me might give that extra bit of motivation to bring that old mod of mine to new levels.
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 12:53 pm

I was desperate for a good community to talk to.

I was so desperate to find a place wherein i could join in on fallout discussions without being mobbed by people for saying something against their opinion. Back then, i was part of reddit and 4chan in regards to these types of discussions, but the people there, at times, were too mean for my tastes. So i went to google and asked what site has a good fallout community and then i got to a blog site that mentioned GUN. So i tried it out Smile For the first few months, I wasn't active at all. I kept reading what people talked about here; trying to get to know people bit by bit and then after that, I made my welcome post Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
kenway394

kenway394

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 2:46 pm

i was looking for some mods in youtube haha and a video of NcrVet got me to this page, its a good page i'm starting to like it, but i get connfused sometimes about how to post haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonlightbae

Moonlightbae

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 3:52 pm

I totally love how someone gave me a - 1 for a post that clearly had no fucking reason to receive a downvote. It's really not serious to me (idgaf) but really. How mature.

https://www.taylorswift.com/
Medved59722

Medved59722

Character sheet
Name: Ayy The Lmao
Faction: Suicide hotline
Level: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 3:59 pm

KSI Carbon Core wrote:
I totally love how someone gave me a - 1 for a post that clearly had no fucking reason to receive a downvote. It's really not serious to me (idgaf) but really. How mature.

Wow! I just noticed thumbs up and thumbs down button just now. All this time I was wondering how people get plus ones or minus ones!
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 4:22 pm

@KSI Carbon Core Don't worry about it. It's against the rules to downvote somebody for no valid reason anyways. Just report it to staff like it says in the guidelines.
Back to top Go down
Slackboy101

Slackboy101

Character sheet
Name: John Stark
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 9001

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 6:37 pm

I got here to see more of Hitman's awesome Weapon animations for New Vegas.... Also to see if someone added The Uruk Weapons from Shadow of Mordor to Skyrim or Fallout NV... Computer sadly can't play Fallout 4

IronRhino

IronRhino

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:13 pm

Like many of the others here, I followed NCRVet and he showcased dragbody's fantastic armor mods.
Back to top Go down
DreadNexus

DreadNexus

Character sheet
Name: Gandricus
Faction: Legion
Level: Throne in the Wasteland

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:00 am

My story is much like many of you guys. I decided to revisit Fallout NV, and thought I'd give mods a try. I can't believe some of the amazing work that has only recently come out. Very excited to come aboard now and experience everything the community has to offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?   How were you introduced into the GUnetwork? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How were you introduced into the GUnetwork?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next