Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine leon Reforged hunk port Ryse khan power boomers marvel body commonwealth boom mandalorian Superpele Metal brotherhood vault NPCs dead ghoul money Gear Mask wolfenstein riot
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 3:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby fossaceca17 Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:19 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Cipher22 Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:28 pm

» The Next fallout
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Cipher22 Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:25 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Cipher22 Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:21 pm

» Afterlife discord
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 1:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:17 am

» Greetings
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:49 am

» Starfield
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 3:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Thu May 30, 2024 11:02 pm

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Thu May 30, 2024 10:53 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 8:39 am

» XHX Discord server.
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 5:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 3:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 11:32 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 2:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 6:40 pm

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ramsey

ramsey

FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Empty
PostSubject: FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead   FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 6:59 pm

Two new quest that I have bugged. Well the first Brain Dead, I explored all Far Harbor and pass all quest except ShipBreaker and Pearls didn't appear. Then I tried to go to the Vault and active the quest with other method, I use the key with the Vault door and then nothing happens, the door doesn't open and nothing speak with me or let me continue with the quest and if I try to use the elevator to return, the elevator is buged so I can't exit.

So the first question is, how to fix this quest?¿

The second question, I don't know how to start the shipbreaker quest because again I explore all the insland and I went to the senttlements lots of times and the radio signal and the quest doesn't appear.

Any idea?
Back to top Go down
mikeee1111

mikeee1111

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead   FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 12:49 pm

ramsey wrote:
Two new quest that I have bugged. Well the first Brain Dead, I explored all Far Harbor and pass all quest except ShipBreaker and Pearls didn't appear. Then I tried to go to the Vault and active the quest with other method, I use the key with the Vault door and then nothing happens, the door doesn't open and nothing speak with me or let me continue with the quest and if I try to use the elevator to return, the elevator is buged so I can't exit.

The second question, I don't know how to start the shipbreaker quest because again I explore all the insland and I went to the senttlements lots of times and the radio signal and the quest doesn't appear.

Any idea?

Try using the console commands.

SetStage <QuestID> <Quest stage number>Moves the quest in your quest log to the indicated quest stage. Recommended command for moving past bugged sections of quests rather than forcing the entire quest to become completed. This command can only set the quest to a further stage; it cannot return you to a stage you have already completed.

GetStage <QuestID>Returns the quest's current stage number.

sqt Show Quest Target: Generates a list of current quest targets. Can also be used to find Quest IDs.

CompleteQuest <QuestID>Completes the given quest.

ResetQuest <QuestID>Resets the given quest.

CompleteAllObjectives <QuestID>Completes all current objectives for the given quest.

MoveToQuestTarget <QuestID> or movetoqt <QuestID>Teleports the player to the questtarget.

ShowQuestStages <QuestID> or sqs <QuestID>Used to display all the stages of a quest.

- Gandalf the Bla- I mean the white.
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Source
Back to top Go down
ramsey

ramsey

PostSubject: Re: FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead   FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:18 pm

mikeee1111 wrote:
ramsey wrote:

Any idea?

Try using the console commands.

SetStage <QuestID> <Quest stage number>Moves the quest in your quest log to the indicated quest stage. Recommended command for moving past bugged sections of quests rather than forcing the entire quest to become completed. This command can only set the quest to a further stage; it cannot return you to a stage you have already completed.

GetStage <QuestID>Returns the quest's current stage number.

sqt Show Quest Target: Generates a list of current quest targets. Can also be used to find Quest IDs.

CompleteQuest <QuestID>Completes the given quest.

ResetQuest <QuestID>Resets the given quest.

CompleteAllObjectives <QuestID>Completes all current objectives for the given quest.

MoveToQuestTarget <QuestID> or movetoqt <QuestID>Teleports the player to the questtarget.

ShowQuestStages <QuestID> or sqs <QuestID>Used to display all the stages of a quest.

I used sqs with Brain Dead and the state of the quest is Stoped and the stage is 0 then appears a lots of numbers and all say (not set).
I don't know what to do. Is that normal?

With the Shipbreaker quest is similar, but in the wiki I found a posible fix that I will try with that quest.

Edit2: Shipbreaker quest fixed.

Edit3: I could reactivate the quest of Brain Dead and take pearl to far harbor to start the quest but the Vault door doesn't open TongueTril
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead   FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1