Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers NPCs gauss riot money Overhaul commonwealth dead machine Reforged power wolfenstein hunk marvel daryl Superpele boom Gear vault Mask ghoul mandalorian body Ryse khan Call
Latest topics
» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby Anesthatic Today at 10:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby Allthis Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» Afterlife discord
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby fil0000 Yesterday at 11:57 am

» The Next fallout
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 5:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 5:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 8:43 pm

» Starfield
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
themattcon

themattcon

Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:21 am

Well I dont usually stay in one place for long but when it comes to a hangout place i like the atmosphere of Freeside. The music on the street and the gangs give that vegas feel to me.
Back to top Go down
Fidller

Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Edd
Faction: NCR
Level: -12

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:03 pm

I like to stick to the west, southwets, south area of the map. Good sniping places and lots of creatures to kill

aerystmd

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:11 pm

Since I've started a new game  - Goodsprings & Primm (with GS/PrimmReborn & New Bison Steve mods.) When I get to advance the game a bit - Bob's Full Automotive Service (South of Brooks Tumbleweed Ranch) by TheLastTimeLord. Quite a cozy home base mod & the outdoor location is perfect to do battle royale stuff with the help of the EndlessWarfare mod.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSxiWxc620dpLFj4nUt_bqA
TheLastTimelord

TheLastTimelord

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:33 pm

I'd probably have to go with either (or both) Camp Searchlight, for moody screenshots, or the Brotherhood bunker in Hidden Valley, which is also good for screenies.

My Mods:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HellGunner

HellGunner

Character sheet
Name: Nyx
Faction: Mercenary
Level: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:19 pm

I like Guardian Peak,a beautiful place to spend the sunset and sunrise Good . And Divide, i never forget him atmosphere FalloutTitle

SpectreDude

SpectreDude

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:21 am

Near the Northern Passage because i have a player home near there (and because i like to be far away from civilized towns and villages)

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 8:24 pm

Hard to choose in NV. I couldn't really find a place I liked a whole lot. Novac would probably have to be my answer, but it gets kind of dull. I like the whole small town bit and the sniper tower is a great touch, but after you complete the quests there it just feels different. Like there is nothing more to keep you there.

In FO3, I loved Megaton. It truly felt like a post apocalyptic town. Scrap metal everywhere. It always seemed full of life and had a few places you could just feel comfortable in. I sometimes like my character to just sit at a bar and drink/smoke(I use a mod that adds eating/drinking animations while sitting and a mod to smoke the cigarettes). In Megaton there were 3 good places to do that: Moriarty's saloon, The Brass Lantern, and the counter right outside The Brass Lantern. It just felt more homey than any other place in New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AyyLmao01

AyyLmao01

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 9:42 pm

I always tend to visit Novac and buy a room, seems very calm with the Dino gift shop around the corner.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DeadSkyKiller

DeadSkyKiller

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:29 pm

Hmmm.. Maybe Mojave Outpost. I love this place. Smile

SmokeyPeanutRic

SmokeyPeanutRic

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 12:08 am

I love hanging out in Freeside or Big MT

Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:11 pm

very awesome question! I would have to say my favorite place to hang out in Fallout New Vegas would be the areas surrounding freeside. I like how open they are and the random things that happen in that area. You know it's gonna be a fun time when a legion assassin part shows up and i have a ghoul companion with a laser minigun lol.

falloutgods69

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 5:42 pm

I love hanging around Novac, it's a pretty cool town and there's a lot of places where you can make your home. Also most people kind of shove stuff there like it's Doc Mitchel's.
Back to top Go down
MichaelGoodman31

MichaelGoodman31

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 2:50 am

Repconn Test Site with monster mod enabled, because yeah. I'm not afraid of anything m8.
Back to top Go down
wealthywyatt

wealthywyatt

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 3:28 am

I have to say my underwater home. But away from that my Big MT .

survive57

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:00 pm

The divide is my favorite place to wander, in the wast.

QuangdziXD

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:18 pm

I would say...in the Tardis :3 that or the divide :3
Back to top Go down
VenomStingerGaming

VenomStingerGaming

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 9:40 pm

I usually hang out at the Lucky 38, gazing over the Mojave and repairing my items.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next