Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse khan wolfenstein vault Overhaul body Call Gear marvel machine gauss boom power ghoul boomers riot Reforged NPCs Mask dead commonwealth money Superpele hunk daryl mandalorian
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Nephelus

Nephelus

Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)   Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:42 pm

What I've always wanted is dead simple: Armor system like Oblivion.
In FO3 you essentially get body armor and helmet plus whatever little accessories don't conflict with them which are usually face stuff. 2 to 4 pieces depending on mods.

Oblivion had feet, legs, torso, hands and helmet. That's 5 right there.

This would have given us so much more armor customization. In a world where everything is cobbled together from junk, it would make a lot of sense to see guys running around with combat armor vest and leather armor pants with some crappy sneakers on.

This could be a done as a mod, though it'd be very work intensive carving up all the models by hand.

Bulldan

Bulldan

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)   Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:22 pm

I just hope it doesn't have as many glitches as New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
TheHulksCousin

TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)   Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:34 pm

I agree, Bulldan.

The invisible wall fiasco that was New Vegas needed much more development time.

Not to mention the constant and annoying glitches that plagued the weapon modification system,

as well as the "64 Hertz bug" is enough to make a gamer hurl.

But, I guess that's why Bethesda doesn't despise their modding community.

By adding additional replay value to all of their games, as well as causing people like myself to change from console to PC, which forced me to buy the steam version of Fallout New Vegas twice, and adding in the fact that, If a glitch is large enough, and if they ignore it long enough, some unpaid modder will spend his valuable time fixing the company's mistake.

Don't get me wrong, I love Bethesda Softworks and all of their work (Excluding the horribly-made game "Wet"). I just wish they would buckle down and fix some of their mane issues.

But alas, the Geo-Politics of the Video Game industry is not the topic for this discussion, so I will leave you with this ending statement:

When playing the next Fallout, would you rather wait for the patches and mods to fix problems and add things the creators either missed or didn't think would work with the original game, OR would you rather have a game that's flawlessly made, yet you have no reason to keep playing past the final mission?

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)   Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:55 pm

I want them to ship a game that isn't broken or lacking on 2/3rds of their target platforms. (e.g. Skyrim)
Back to top Go down
NaNoXiD

NaNoXiD

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)   Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:06 pm

I hope the game will have the same WOW-effect which u had with Fallout 3  I see what you did t 
Back to top Go down
JeKoCZ

JeKoCZ

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)   Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:17 pm

You can't ask Bethesda to release a game without bugs.

Bugs are a trademark of Bethesda. And so are their games!

https://www.youtube.com/0xXGrOuNdZeRoXx0

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)   Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Oh I don't mind their bugs at all. Part of the charm of their games in a weird way.

What I do mind though, was the fact that Skyrim was absolutely broken on PS3 and that the PC version was a half-assed low-res port of the consoles. It wasn't until the HD texture pack that it even began to look like a proper PC game, and by then modders had already done better HD textures for some things than Bethesda themselves.

And don't even get me started on the Xbox DLC exclusivity crap. ~_~
Back to top Go down
latenightmagic

latenightmagic

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)   Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:25 pm

In all honesty, I wouldn't want the next Fallout to be released on anything other Gamebryo.

Like vixen said, there's that special charm that comes with playing the past 2 fallouts.

And, it's easily moddable! So I'm just hoping for a revamped and optimized Gamebryo engine Smile

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)   Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:34 pm

I am sure it will be a more improved/Frankensteined ver of the Gamebryo engine that has all the latest bells and whistles the new gen of consoles can handle. What will that mean for the modding community on the pc, like skyrim modding some changes in the production pipeline. I also do not expect to see any teaser video until the end of the year to early next year to mid next year.... Yes I have a fist full of cash drooling screaming shut up and take my money nowwww! I do not see Bethesda releasing it on anything but the Gamebryo engine, the pipeline is already in place, it has been since what Morrowwind? Its cost effective, they are easily able to modify the engine code, and lets face it the engine can handle more polys than anything out there currently that is open world.

Many of you have to come to terms that everything is pretty much a port these days... and its not going to change anytime soon.

Kihjster

Kihjster

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)   Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Personally I want Fallout 4 to be dark kinda like how Fallout 3 was. I just really enjoyed the atmosphere of the whole entire game and I would also like to see a DLC like Point Lookout (I assume they will have DLC).
Back to top Go down
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)   Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:41 pm

TheHulksCousin wrote:
Fеll wrote:
Definitely more in the way of firearms. If there had been a gun store in FO3, it would have been severely lacking in variety (not including the small additions of DLC's). I agree that FO NV was smaller, but furthermore it was also not as interesting a place to explore as DC. Hopefully, whatever the location of FO4, it will have more intact military installations, and keep the metro with the mostly useless key cards (I loved collecting them). Hopefully there will be areas with more vegetation and trees like in SOC (stalker shadow of Chernobyl) and the actual Chernobyl, where it has been more than 3-4 decades since disaster, and there is large amounts of vegetation. Yes, I know there is difference between nuclear disaster and concentrated radioactive fire from warheads. But still, not everything should be desert.
That's my bit. I could go on further, but it is late.

To smile at a challenge, to grin at a threat

- F е l l
I agree. I think the next fallout should be closer to when the bombs fell. Maybe in a flashback sequence the player could go back to the day of The Great War, and possibly deal with that situation?

if that was the case i would not call that fallout 4 i would call that Fallout The Great War and that would be a cool game
Back to top Go down
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)   Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:52 pm

also i think fallout 4 is going to be set in the commonwealth and should be a pretty big map and i think the game comes out late 2015, and also let get some great graphics in this game too.
Back to top Go down
JonathanThomas

JonathanThomas

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)   Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:54 pm

I hope the developers take a hint from all the mods out there and give fallout out 4 a lot more variety, especially when it comes to armour/clothing, maybe its just me but it irritates me seeing 10 different npc's in the space of 5 minutes wearing the same outfit, also more variety of weapons and better textures...
I also hope the game is a lot more centered around the fact that its post apocalyptic and have a harsher environment where basic survival needs would be more of a priority rather than how much ammo you can carry...
being able to establish your own home and having to defend that would be a nice touch, because honestly speaking if I was living in a post apocalyptic world and I didn't have food id try to take it by force from someone who does, I think having the threat of raiders that threaten your stockpile(whatever that stockpile may be) would be very satisfying for me

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)   Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk aboout Fallout 4 (F4)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6