Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
HAPPY GUNNIVERSARY DAY!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

FO MOD MASTER THREAD
TES MOD MASTER THREAD

Profile Image Guidelines
February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

FO4 3rd Person Animations, lets talk about them

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dobrien114

PostSubject: FO4 3rd Person Animations, lets talk about them    Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:43 pm

So guys, i have always wanted to play fallout 4 in 3rd person, but the animations in 3rd person when shooting just aren't good to me. You would think that our character, who has military background, would hold a rifle and look down the sights and have a good shooting position, right? It just looks wrong to me. the first picture here is of fallout 4 in third person, now compare that to the 3 other pictures of Marines and how they hold and shoot the rifles. look at their stance, their arms, legs, direction of their bodies, etc. I feel like more people would play in 3rd person if we had animations like that. is there a way to do that? or is a 3rd person animation harder than a 1st person animation to make? Maybe some mod authors could chime in and tell us what they think.

[

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Constable Canada

Character sheet
Name: Johnny S
Faction: Lewd Krew
Level: 69 or 99

PostSubject: Re: FO4 3rd Person Animations, lets talk about them    Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:35 am

Besthesda isn't the greatest when it comes to animations. I think their best animations came from Skyrim and even then they weren't that good. Granted yes you would think would think a guy with military background would know how to hold a weapon properly. I think for their next game they should do some mocap for their animations. All that aside though I'm pretty sure there are some animation mods on the Nexus.

FO4 3rd Person Animations, lets talk about them

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1