Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine body boom commonwealth leon NPCs Metal wolfenstein boomers port mandalorian ghoul Reforged Ryse dead khan marvel hunk riot Mask Gear Superpele brotherhood vault power money
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 1:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 1:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby fossaceca17 Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby Cipher22 Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:28 pm

» The Next fallout
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby Cipher22 Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:25 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby Cipher22 Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:21 pm

» Afterlife discord
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:44 am

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby Trappy82 Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:17 pm

» Greetings
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:49 am

» Starfield
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Thu May 30, 2024 9:02 pm

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Thu May 30, 2024 8:53 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 6:39 am

» XHX Discord server.
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 3:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 1:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 9:32 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 12:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 4:40 pm

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wasdwasd12

wasdwasd12

Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:35 am

Hello, I forgot to do this but I want to personally welcome any new modders and gamers to our little family who are furries.

Now for all my non Furs out their if you do not know what a furry is...please check this website out. it a short one page site that explain what is a furry. http://whatisfurry.org/

I just want to make my people feel welcome here, if their are any furries already on this site could you comment and welcome any new comers who might be furries place :3

I am a Tiger Furry who a little horse mixed in....omg i soo hope u get the joke their X3 hahaha.

But here is my Fa :3 i welcome you to add me.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wasdwasd12/

Btw Could someone who a Site admin please contact me I would like to show GUN the website FA so we could maybe make a page on their sending people from FA to GUN. I will show you how to make the page if you think it would be a good idea :3

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:59 am

Well this is a topic I didn't expect to see.
I haven't noticed any other furries on this site (Didn't really want to ask either, since it's a pretty heated topic on the internet. Mostly due to misinformation).
Also, I don't get the joke. Could you explain? Please?
Back to top Go down
JimmySky

JimmySky

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:13 am

I cordially welcome hope you can find here what they are looking for and have fun

GenericRifleman

GenericRifleman

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 11:15 am

I'm not entirely sure welcoming a specific group or making a group solely to attract other members of another community is in this one's best interests. Everyone is already welcomed on GUN regardless, and advertising it specifically to another won't do us any good.

If anything, I can't see it doing much good. (And I'm not sure dirty jokes really help. lol)

But it's very nice that you want to welcome other people, and I applaud that.
Back to top Go down
wasdwasd12

wasdwasd12

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 1:04 pm

AceofSnakes wrote:
I'm not entirely sure welcoming a specific group or making a group solely to attract other members of another community is in this one's best interests. Everyone is already welcomed on GUN regardless, and advertising it specifically to another won't do us any good.

If anything, I can't see it doing much good. (And I'm not sure dirty jokes really help. lol)

But it's very nice that you want to welcome other people, and I applaud that.
thank you and you miss the point, the point is that if everyone is welcome regardless of of status. Then it really hurt no one if i ask a type of people to come. Im not saying only this crowd is allow. But more of, hey This type of people...umm this is a new community you may not have heard of but hey i wanna invite you to it anyway. Because we allow all kinds and being the coummunity you are you may not have known we exist.

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 5:52 am

Soo....what have I discovered in this post? Furries are welcome (as they should be) and Dio and Kira are gay.
I am learning more about my GUN family everyday. Which is nice.

Anyways, we should only dis someone if their posts is offensive or not appropriate for the site. This is just welcoming a specific sub group of gamer that has been around for a while. (Look through any mod site or game, you will find some reference to them no matter how small).I myself will start a topic attracting all the undead of our little commuintiy. Joking of course.

So welcome any Furry gamer or modder out there. We are happy to have you here.
Back to top Go down
wasdwasd12

wasdwasd12

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:19 am

I hope i didnt hurt anyone feelings or break the rules I just wanted to share...GUN with the furries on FA im not trying to promote .....FA or Gun i just owo wanted to make a page to share it with me friends and show it exist. If anyone if allowed here let prove it....by letting em invite some of my friends despite what fandom they are in to Gun.

And

I stayed up all night Baking and it got me thinking....Would anyone like to share some hobbies they enjoy rather then modding :3

Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Cedric Williams
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:52 pm

Im going to give my two cents and say that as long no one pushes their agendas and personal feelings  at the expense of other people, conflicts of interests wont start and fighting will be prevented in most cases. However its alright to have differing opinions as we are all different in some way or another but depending on the situation I can see why people feel strongly about certain topics and interests.

Tank-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:18 pm

The GUN welcomes all GroupHug After all we are the closest together modding community around rightly so we should represent that cheers cheers We base our site model off of respect and friendship. A community were all is welcome I just hope you haven't gotten the wrong impression. We GUN are family and we need to keep it that way.

My YT Channel
Tank-Girl
Back to top Go down
Grawnx10

Grawnx10

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 6:48 pm

I got my anthro characters and humans too, i really wanted to mod FOVN with my own creation.
Back to top Go down
Screw4ff

Screw4ff

Character sheet
Name: Red Crow
Faction: A Lonely boy
Level: The amount of times Aarius has changed his profile pic

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:22 am

I don't think anyone here is gonna knock ya for bein' a furry, the GUN's very welcoming. It aint a big deal or anything, just enjoy your time here and be polite.

Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:01 am

All are welcome to GUN, bronies, furries, pastafarians, synths. T-800s you name it. We're all part of a big Gunner family around here. As long as the site doesn't become trolling or flaming grounds there's nothing we could worry about.

As a note, I've always wanted to be a frost breathing dragon with a fur coat that protected me from ballistic ammunition and lasers. Perhaps I could be one someday idk. Maybe in the next life maybe lol.

Back to top Go down
Cerruti

Cerruti

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 11:07 am

All right I do not know what to say on this topic .... I know it's not done, but there .... furries?

@Corvo You killed me, I nearly pissed out laughing.

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 5:47 pm

Corvo wrote:
All are welcome to GUN, bronies, furries, pastafarians, synths. T-800s you name it. We're all part of a big Gunner family around here. As long as the site doesn't become trolling or flaming grounds there's nothing we could worry about.

As a note, I've always wanted to be a frost breathing dragon with a fur coat that protected me from ballistic ammunition and lasers. Perhaps I could be one someday idk. Maybe in the next life maybe lol.

Awww man, this puts me at ease. I always worry people won't understand the noodly embrace under which I bask.

On a side note, who you are is who you are. So long as you are accepting and respectful, you get the same, regardless who out what you are/do. I think people are just saying that this community operates primarily around our shared love for gaming rather than other aspects of our lives. That said, welcome friend, and any others who may be joining you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Mattafex

Mattafex

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 7:35 pm

It doesn't matter. Listen kid you don't want to see my other side. I have a wolf inside me with a muzzle on, but the muzzle is about to come off. You broke her heart, and I will break yours. She is a nice girl, how dare you use her like this. How come people like you get to date her? Then people like me have to sit in the shadows and be the shoulders to cry on. Listen Kid, I don't have time for FUCKING games. I am a nice guy, but when you make a nice guy angry; the world shakes. Don't do it again.

... You will regret this the next FULL MOON. You mess with me you mess with the pack bud. FUCK you. Get ready.

Waffenbaum

Character sheet
Name: Lucky
Faction: Vault 13
Level: 22

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 3:29 am

I honestly think that anyone who cares about good community and good mods will be more than capable of finding GUN on their own.

WannaSeeMyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 1:52 pm

Although I'm not particularly a fan of the whole furry scene, I'm glad you can discuss said topic here at ease without worry of trolling, political BS, etc.

However, I don't really think trying to advertise GUN to one particular group of people is a hot idea. That more or less conflicts with the sentiment that all groups are welcome here.
Back to top Go down
Acekiler

Acekiler

Character sheet
Name: Acekiler 45
Faction: Tsarnov's Legion
Level: 69

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 2:26 pm

Furrys are kind of a love hate with me and mine but I have no problem with most of you guys, The ones that really have pissed me off are the motherfucking bronies but still I have no problem with furs just don't try and yiff on me that will get you fucked.
Back to top Go down
JJHughes

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 3:27 pm

Well I Can't welcome you as a furry (as much as I loved StarFox as a kid), but i can as a guy who loves cartoons and by extension watches MLP so a Brony welcome I suppose
Welcome to the site
Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Tumblr_oga6vyX3GB1vnqmpbo1_500
not that the gif is pony related, i'm trying to NOT be that guy that keeps reminding everyone he watches MLP and instead just show my love for cartoons in general.
There was a time I was really open about my new found fondness for MLP, and noone knocked me hard for it, though I imagine I came of as super obnoxious, anyway thats just a testiment to the tolerance and understanding we have here on the site, Trust me we really are one big happy (and sometimes polar opposite) family
Back to top Go down
vixentalker

vixentalker

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 12:28 pm

Hey whatever your attracted to is fine with me! Humans, furries, scalies, slimies, chairs, beds, food, etc. I just ask you keep the kinky shit on loverslab and maybe nexus. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders   Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming any Furry Gamers and modders

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1