Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse Superpele commonwealth hunk space body khan NPCs boom mandalorian Call daryl Reforged money wolfenstein riot Mask Gear upgrades marvel dead machine vault FCOM ghoul boomers
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lillandoniril

Lillandoniril

NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Empty
PostSubject: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:25 am

If both of these ranger warriors fought to the death in the Bering Strait who would win
Back to top Go down
Shiggyy

Shiggyy

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:20 pm

The spartan rangers have a larger and more modern arsenal than the NCR. They also seem to be better equipt overall. It would be a close fight but with what the spartans have to fight with in the metro I give them the edge.
Back to top Go down
danbrother

danbrother

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Friendship! :-)

Those guys, who have faught so tough and for so long, have nothing to quarrel over.

A man who really knows what the war is, like both of those guys, have the least wish to unleash it ;-)

BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 2:16 pm

I think that the Metro Spartan Rangers will win,because to me they simply have more experience.I mean sure,NCR Rangers fight all kinds of abominations but is the wasteland filled with radioactive rain?Noooo its not,and them compared to the Metro rangers look like rookies going on their first mission.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
GenericRifleman

GenericRifleman

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Alright, I've ranted about the NCR Rangers before. I love them but oh hell they do not stand a chance against any foe with modern weapons and equipment. Here's why - I'll start with the best first, and my personal favorite subject. Guns 'n shit.

Firearms:

Gear / Equipment:

Training & Conclusion:

Also, NCR = Fat Man? Sparta Rangers = D6 ICBMs. That and both parties have something similar to a stimpak which works the same way, so I didn't include that. Anyways, hope you enjoyed reading that. I enjoyed writing it. Smile

But we all know the 75th Ranger Regiment are the best Rangers. Vault Shades
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ghost_1021

Ghost_1021

Character sheet
Name: Hroth Gunnerson
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 38

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 9:31 am

Well I must say that Is impressive, The NCR ranger gear is not just our typical Riot gear look at the Honest Hearts Armor It was employed by Marines In the Resource War with China, surely they would be worried about more than a simple 9mm round. I get that it was Desert Ranger Combat armor but it is based on the same armor. With a separate universe it would be different, however the detailed analysis on the weapons and the lack of ammo pouches plus the hindering pants/coat are very well though out. that being said I would have to agree that the Spartan Rangers would wipe the floor with the NCR rangers.

GenericRifleman

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:33 pm

Ghost_1021 wrote:
Well I must say that Is impressive, The NCR ranger gear is not just our typical Riot gear look at the Honest Hearts Armor It was employed by Marines In the Resource War with China, surely they would be worried about more than a simple 9mm round. I get that it was Desert Ranger Combat armor but it is based on the same armor. With a separate universe it would be different, however the detailed analysis on the weapons and the lack of ammo pouches plus the hindering pants/coat are very well though out. that being said I would have to agree that the Spartan Rangers would wipe the floor with the NCR rangers.

Good point but it's entirely possible (And likely) that the U.S.M.C. would employ a different set of ballistic systems for their own variant of the armor. In game, it only gives two more Damage Resistance than the normal NCR Ranger Armor. It still lacks a large amount of pouches as well. If the Marines used this, you can probably mix it with the Gobi Campaign Scout Rifle since they are of the same camo pattern, and create a seemingly realistic sniper loadout from the Military. It would make sense, since Combat Armor would have no doubt been standard issue to the rest of the Marines, along with the 'Military Fatigues' from Fallout 4.

Marines get the Army's hand-me-downs, and a few pieces of specialized equipment. In universe, it'd be likely that the Gov't would supply all armed forces combat personnel with combat armor. Specialty armor, like the Vickers set, would probably have been issued to elements like Scout Snipers, and other recon based groups. Power Armor was probably given to select specialty soldiers and Special Operations personnel, but good god a SEAL wearing Power Armor would be downright wrong. closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost_1021

Ghost_1021

Character sheet
Name: Hroth Gunnerson
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 38

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:34 am

I would have to agree with you there on the SEAL in power armor haha. I didn't even think of the Combat armor, even though I use it in F04

gunslinger6792

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:40 am

Desert Rangers and Spartan Rangers are equipped and trained for two completely different environments of fighting. Spartan Rangers are probably poorly equipped and trained to fight on the surface or in a desert environment. Everything they wear and use and is mostly for underground short range urban warfare. Minus their occasional trips topside they usually do so in armored convoys to face dangers that are completely different from the Mojave wasteland.

Desert Rangers fight in extreme heat and over long distances. I get the feeling their main priorities are movement, speed, and protection from the sun hence the trench coat. Both groups are superior at what they do but comparing the two is like trying to compare jungle warfare to desert warfare and then asking which unit is better. It'd all depend on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Svide

Svide

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:38 pm

Spartan rangers, Cause NCR Rangers just train and patrol the Mojave hoping to see some action while in the metro the Spartans have to fight almost every day and train everyday. Barely making it day by day. They even barely sleep!

nickenicole47

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 3:25 pm

The only point of advange for me,for the NCR rangers are the Antimaterial rifle,it's devastating of any type of enemy.

But the Spartan Rangers have a lot of more experience,fight creatures that are more dangerous of deathclaw,for me.
They know how to survive in surface,and underground with nothing and don't forget the Tank armor that they have!

For me,the winner will be the Spartan rangers.
(And sorry for my poor english..)
Back to top Go down
Dead Sirious

Dead Sirious

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 5:22 pm

NCR rangers for the win. It's easier to survive in the cold than the heat for starters. Water doesn't pour out of the sky in the Mojave. The Spartan Rangers don't gotta lose an arm nor leg for water. I prefer strong winters more than Las Vegas heat waves. Spartan Rangers don't face Brotherhood of Steel, Super Mutants, Cazadors, Legion, etc. Let's also throw in the major factor that Metro is newer with scripted cutscenes for action sequences and that NCR Veterans are limited to what Gamebryo can normally show. Regardless, NCR Veteran Rangers would snipe the Metro Spartan Rangers before they could even realize NCR presense. Que New Vegas start up cinematic

Last edited by Dead Sirious on Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar fix)
Back to top Go down
AtomicAtom

AtomicAtom

Character sheet
Name: MadAdaM
Faction: Killing With No Feelings
Level: 777

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 7:29 am

i think it depends on how well trained each ranger is. Both of these great wasteland fighters are skilled, but i feel like an NCR ranger would probably win depending on what each fighter is equipped with. like lets say an NCR ranger has a fatman. of course he will win. it kinda hard to loose with that lol

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 5:30 am

It would probably depend where the battle would happen on the Bering Strait.

I would give the Spartan Rangers the edge if the engagement would happen in an urban area like a town due to the superior coverage of their armor as well as access to pouches which would give them a means to sustain fire on the NCR rangers.

The NCR rangers would not be able to utilize the advantage of their long barreled rifles in an urban landscape because it is not as flexible as a sub machine gun or an short barreled assault rifle. They would also not have as much bullets to sustain fire on the Spartan Rangers as the Cowboy rifles and revolvers that they have cannot really hold that many bullets.

If the engagement would happen on an open flat land, then the NCR Rangers would have the edge because of the power of the PGM Hecate II or the Anti-Material Rifle. It vastly out ranges any weapon that I know the Spartan Rangers have on their arsenal and it can penetrate their armor with ease.

The Spartan Rangers equipment superiority and urban combat experience is negated if the combat would happen on an open field. They would drop like flies before they could even shoot at the NCR rangers because of the range advantage of Anti-Material Rifle.

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
Posterize4VC

Posterize4VC

Character sheet
Name: Chef Vortivask
Faction: N/A
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:14 pm

One can chew nails and spit napalm, and one was bred in the harsh metro tunnels of a post apocalyptic Russia, whilst fighting fearsome mutants for survival. That is one interesting fight indeed.

Enclave11

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Autumn
Faction: Enclave
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 pm

Ha think that the ranger subway will defeat the Ranger ncr, but if there is a ranger a veteran ncr then he will defeat the subway ranger.
Back to top Go down
Riddell26

Riddell26

Character sheet
Name: Commander Doom
Faction: Grand Army of The Republic
Level: 0-3

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:04 pm

If its a basic no name Spartan ranger vs an NCR ranger its pretty much a tie depending in the environment. If its close quarters like a subway obviously the spartan would win its where they grew up. Now if its out in the open the NCR have the advantage they are deadly long range marksman afterall. But if its an NCR Ranger vs Artyom, I'll ready the condolences to the rangers next of kin.

"They grow up loyal to the Republic, or they don't grow up at all."
―Alpha-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger   NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger Empty

Back to top Go down

NCR Ranger Vs. Metro Spartan Ranger

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1