Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers marvel ghoul hunk NPCs riot Mask body mandalorian boom power machine gauss Gear Reforged Overhaul Superpele khan commonwealth wolfenstein daryl Ryse Call dead money vault
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 2:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 4:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 7:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 9:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 am

» Starfield
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 51  Next
AuthorMessage
Tank-Girl

Tank-Girl

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:51 am

Well @QuangdziXD friend I work and go to school and I have time to post a publish mods even Very Happy It is not that hard. Look I just did it right here it took about 3 mins  cheers

My YT Channel
Tank-Girl
Back to top Go down
dazzerfong

dazzerfong

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:54 am

QuangdziXD wrote:
But what if you just want one mod :3 i mean honestly work school its hard to post you know

If so, it's hard to game too, in which case what's the point of mods Wink

QuangdziXD

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:57 am

@"dazzerfong" well thing is my little brother loves star wars >.< i mean i love him you ? Its the reason why i work but anyhow yeah he likes star wars and there is just one i think he would love and i wanted to well suprise him with it but well yeah. I mean dont get me wrong i understand why they dont allow anybody to just do that but well that my reasoning
Back to top Go down
Tank-Girl

Tank-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:02 am

I am sure you have reasons just. However you will have to follow the rules like everyone else friend no worries stay a while I am sure you will like our little fam in due time. Just chat post a topic comment on a topic there are plenty. there are also public star wars mods out by the way.

My YT Channel
Tank-Girl
Back to top Go down
QuangdziXD

QuangdziXD

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:34 am

@"me444" Really ? may i ask which ones and where i could get said well mods
Back to top Go down
Tank-Girl

Tank-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:38 am

At the top of this topic you'll see a menu bar that says forums gallery faq ect click on forums then scroll down the page until you see fallout public mods and there ya go

My YT Channel
Tank-Girl
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:07 pm

Some bad news, folks
@Sentience and @snowglobecollector have turned in their badges and will no longer be Sentinels.
They'll try to check in every now and then, but won't act on behalf of the staff anymore...
Real life gets in the way sometimes, takes us different places.

BUT

we also have some really good news Very Happy
@GUARDian and @lukaboot have been considered,
nominated, voted on and promoted as our newest Sentinels! cheers

Best regards Thumbs Up

Back to top Go down
Mr_Lowrie

Mr_Lowrie

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:09 pm

Congratulations! @GUARDian and @lukaboot this is awesome Joy Dance
Back to top Go down
oldboy

oldboy

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Grats!!!!

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:35 pm

congratulation to @GUARDian & @lukaboot for becoming the latest additions to the staff and i hope you have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Flavio01997

Flavio01997

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:39 pm

Congrats GUARDian and lukaboot for the Sentinel rank Very Happy

GUARDian

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:56 pm

5 months and 4 days ago, I was laying on bed at a hotel in San Diego right next to the beach. The sunlight was fading, and I was sifting thought YouTube, bored, looking for something to watch. I ended up watching an Alchestbreach fallout new Vegas mod review, featuring a number of dragbody's armors (Master Chief and the Heroes of the Apocalypse mod if I recall correctly). Curious as to the source of the Master Chief armor mod, which I hadn't seen on the Nexus, I rewatched the beginning of the video to see where he said he got the mods from. The "GUNetwork" it was called.

I remembered I actually watched the very same video previously and saw a comment saying how unfriendly a modding website must be to make it to where you have to "rank up" in order to gain access to the mods. The very first reply to that comment was from our very own DVAted, giving a brief but thorough explanation of why they used the ranking system on the GUN. Of course, I has no idea he was who he was then, but I was intrigued by the idea of the website. Thusly, I searched for the GUNetwork, found it, and created an account, curious as to what kind of mods they had. As I'm sure many of you now know after finding out on your own, I came for the mods, and stayed for the community.

I was amazed to find a website so well regulated, free of trolls and usual scumbags of the Internet, amazed to see thousand of members from all corners of the globe (that thankfully speak English), amazed by how many mods they had available from the get go. I became invested, caring less about the mods and more about the community I had joined. In a matter of two months, the unthinkable happened: I reached the rank of colonial. Three months later, and I reached the inconceivable rank of Sentinel, me a 17 year old Texan slacker that's only had screenshots and his opinion to offer.

I've have the immense pleasure of meeting some of the coolest people from all over the globe, and quite frankly, I wish I could have joined sooner. Despite the mistakes I've made, I look forward to a bright future with the GUNetwork and its users, and I couldn't be happier at the moment.

Thank you, all of you, for making this family on the Gaming Underground Network the best online community it could be.

Voivre

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:01 am

I give up on GUN, I'm never going to get promoted.

GUARDian

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:05 am

Voivre wrote:

Give it time Voi. As they say, "The best things come to those who wait". Just keep active and you'll reach colonial in no time Very Happy. Also, congratz to @lukaboot too, a well deserved promotion

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:08 am

welcome to the new sentinels.. glad to have you on board Wink

Voivre

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:11 am

GUARDian wrote:
Voivre wrote:

Give it time Voi. As they say, "The best things come to those who wait". Just keep active and you'll reach colonial in no time Very Happy. Also, congratz to @lukaboot too, a well deserved promotion

Not about waiting, it's about me personally. I'm spending more time elsewhere.

Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Cedric Williams
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:33 am

Congrats GUARDIAN and lukaboot on becoming sentinels! Im proud of ya both Very Happy

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:34 am

congrats on this promotion guys you deserve it

Keevs

Keevs

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:34 am

Hey congrats you guys, everyone knows you deserve it! Smile Best of luck!

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 7MakDJW
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 42 of 51Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 51  Next