Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
wolfenstein machine Gear money vault mandalorian power marvel Call Mask daryl NPCs Reforged ghoul commonwealth riot Overhaul hunk boom gauss Superpele Ryse dead khan body boomers
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby monke gaming Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sidetracker1

Sidetracker1

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Neutral
Level: 9

Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Empty
PostSubject: Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody?   Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? EmptyWed Jun 21, 2023 1:49 pm

I followed Viva New Vegas to a T and I'm utilizing all the Dragbody mods concerning NPC replacements. Despite my efforts it seems that the faces of the various NPCs are darker and burnt with weird green patches.
I haven't installed any NPC changing mods like FCO or NV Redesign, I have also changed bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles from 0 to 1.
The only other mod i'm using that changes bodies is Breezes.

Bellow is a list of mods which I installed after finishing Viva New Vegas.

Any Help would be incredibly appreciated. Thank you.

Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? 110
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? 211
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? 311
Back to top Go down
Abyssfer

Abyssfer

Character sheet
Name: Lucifer
Faction: Hell
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody?   Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? EmptyThu Jun 22, 2023 8:07 am

If i understand MO2 correctly, then in menu you are showing mods are last are rewriting mods are above. Usually dragbody mods should be loaded last to work properly, allthough it is possible to match them with something like NCR troop armour if put it into load order correctly.

I do not really understand your phrase you "utilized all the Dragbody mods concerning NPC replacements". Well, you have overhauls installed - they are used to replace NPC-s (faces, armours), and many of these new NPC models are awesome. If you delete NPC face change recordings, then you will break half of NPC-s in each of these overhauls, because many armours are designed to be compatible only with new faces (this is why such armours are not playable mostly).

I do not remember if there were any requirements for these overhauls, you may always check out mod page to understand this. If there is such requirement as an example "Breezes" male body, then its plugin should be loaded before overhauls.

There is also a way to check out, what conflicts do you have, or which mod rewrites NPC you have problems with. Just check all your plugins in FNVEdit and run it. Then once loaded go to overhaul plugin you had problems with, find in there Non-Player Character you had problems with. Click on it and look, how NPC is overwrited - rightest mod is the mod, which loads last in your game. Not easy to explain, but FNVEdit interface is simple, you will definitely understand it Smile

I think once you look at these things you will understand, how to fix problem you have Smile

Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? A977db10
Back to top Go down
Sidetracker1

Sidetracker1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody?   Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 4:47 am

Abyssfer wrote:
If i understand MO2 correctly, then in menu you are showing mods are last are rewriting mods are above. Usually dragbody mods should be loaded last to work properly, allthough it is possible to match them with something like NCR troop armour if put it into load order correctly.

I do not really understand your phrase you "utilized all the Dragbody mods concerning NPC replacements". Well, you have overhauls installed - they are used to replace NPC-s (faces, armours), and many of these new NPC models are awesome. If you delete NPC face change recordings, then you will break half of NPC-s in each of these overhauls, because many armours are designed to be compatible only with new faces (this is why such armours are not playable mostly).

I do not remember if there were any requirements for these overhauls, you may always check out mod page to understand this. If there is such requirement as an example "Breezes" male body, then its plugin should be loaded before overhauls.

There is also a way to check out, what conflicts do you have, or which mod rewrites NPC you have problems with. Just check all your plugins in FNVEdit and run it. Then once loaded go to overhaul plugin you had problems with, find in there Non-Player Character you had problems with. Click on it and look, how NPC is overwrited - rightest mod is the mod, which loads last in your game. Not easy to explain, but FNVEdit interface is simple, you will definitely understand it Smile

I think once you look at these things you will understand, how to fix problem you have Smile

I am stumped, after trying everything you suggested and even disabling all other Dragbody mods it still has the same visual bug.

Btw here's my load order in case anyone sees something that just shouldnt be there
Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Load_o10

Quote :
I do not really understand your phrase you "utilized all the Dragbody mods concerning NPC replacements".

Concerning this, I simply meant that I was using all the Dragbody faction overhaul mods that change npcs.

In any case, thank you for your help anyways, I do appreciate it. Its just that this visual bug is incredibly annoying and it was something i had seemingly fixed in Vortex. but after switching to MO2 I haven't found a single way to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sidetracker1

Sidetracker1

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody?   Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 9:22 am

Well folks it seems the issue at hand was that I forgot to change the INI file in MO2.
MO2 will overwrite any changes you manually made to the INI files with the ones it has, so when I changed MO2's INI to set bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles from 0 to 1 it fixed the entire problem.

Still i'd like to thank @Abyssfer for helping me even if it was my fault for not checking it thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Abyssfer

Abyssfer

Character sheet
Name: Lucifer
Faction: Hell
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody?   Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 8:43 am

Sidetracker1 wrote:

Well folks it seems the issue at hand was that I forgot to change the INI file in MO2.
MO2 will overwrite any changes you manually made to the INI files with the ones it has, so when I changed MO2's INI to set bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles from 0 to 1 it fixed the entire problem.

Still i'd like to thank @Abyssfer for helping me even if it was my fault for not checking it thoroughly.

Wonderful you have found this error Smile
Unfortunately FNV needs attention in many small things to get modded nicely..
So it is really easy to break your game.

Just in future install mods per one and read optimization guides properly (i believe MO2 ini stuff was described in Viva guide).
Then you will be able to locate problem faster, or will not face any problems at all.

Just for the information - be careful with mods around here, because some mods are really outdated and may break your game. So if you want to try out old mods, then definitely install them per one and see if there are any problems.

I would suggest you to see if you may fix conflicts in FNVEdit in dragbody overhauls as well, as far as i remember they are not fully optimized and clean, which may cause minor bugs in game Smile
They are also separate files, which may get merged if you know how to merge plugins. Unnecessary to keep them as separate plugins, because it takes mod space.

The more not optimized mods you have - the more bugs you may face in your game, which occurs in additional FPS drops etc.

Wish you a good game Smile

Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? A977db10
Back to top Go down
parahax0r

parahax0r

PostSubject: Re: Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody?   Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 10:13 pm

I was about to say, My VNV works with Dragbody mods no issues or Edits. Also Ini Edits are not in the VNV Guide concerning MO2, it comes with a loadorder.txt and thats about it. Modpacks usually have a Discord with a TS section or a "Mod at own peril" type additude.

Glad you resolved your Problem Thumbs Up

Just close your Eyes and embrace the warmth.
ZAWARUDO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody?   Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody? Empty

Back to top Go down

Viva New Vegas conflicting with Dragbody?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1