Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
August 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sigmaceti

sigmaceti

Character sheet
Name: Shepard
Faction: Lone Wanderer
Level: Unimportant

BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why Empty
PostSubject: BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why   BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 1:19 am

Hello there Big Hello Smiley , I just read a good topic about worst companions in Fallout games and I thought I want to know what is peoples best companions, mod or game and why they think those are best, here is mine

Fallout 3, Best game companion is Butch De'Loria, I just like how at a start he is a bully and just a asshole but if you save his mother he can become your companion and his idea of becoming barber is just funny to me, I just like him as for mod I think Bittercup Companion mod is best, I just like that character

Fallout NV I think Rose of Sharon Cassidy is best vanilla game companion, she just don't give a **** and I cant imagine playing NV without her as for mod well that is hard and there is a lot of superbe companion mods but I think Willow takes first place

Fallout 4 well had good number of bad characters but one that stick to my heart is Piper Wright, now I know what most people think but Piper but with all her flaws is just typical human being and good person in heart and for me interesting companion as for mod companion for Fallout 4, sadly I did not find one that I love that much

so this are my opinions and I am really interested to hear what you guys think

Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name: Mr. White
Faction: Vamonos Pest
Level: ¥

PostSubject: Re: BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why   BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:33 am

Without a doubt Dogmeat, seconded only by Rex.

For human and modded companions, it's Fawkes, Cass, Raul, Piper, Willow and Deacon.

gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet
Name: Gavin Gold
Faction: House
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why   BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:22 pm

In, NV, that's ED-E. He's a little, cute, round piece of incredibly advanced equipment that beeps happily, is a portable workbench and shoots lasers at my enemies. You can upgrade him. He's super durable and never dies, even in Hardcore. The one companion without any downsides.

In Fallout 4, I like Curie. She's pretty and has a lovely french accent. She's kind and upbeat. And the whole story about a robot that decides to become human (or, close enough anyway) and in the process discovers and has to come to terms with things she didn't even know she could experience is awesome.

Also, Paladin Danse. That's my bro. He's a little uptight, but he hates mutants as much as I do.
Back to top Go down
sigmaceti

sigmaceti

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why   BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 2:21 pm

and for me that is the reason to not like Paladin Danse, I see him as recist and he is arrogant but I understand also why people like him, shame that true paladin Danse is dead and what we have left with is a more machine then person

gavin gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why   BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 11:17 pm

@sigmaceti Dude, hating mutant abominations isn't racism. FacePalm

It boggles my mind that some people can even make that association.

Racism is a specific belief that other variations of the human race are inherently inferior than your own.

Mutants are not one more example of human biodiversity. They aren't human at all. They're monsters.

Also, what do mean by "the true paladin Danse is dead"?
Back to top Go down
sigmaceti

sigmaceti

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why   BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:14 am

first of all you are being rude and bro I will not argue with you about racism, that is not point of this topic pls leave it be, as for paladin Danse well if you don't know he is a synth and synths replace humans, do you see where I am going with this here? at some point real (human) Danse died or was killed and...

gavin gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why   BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:30 am

@sigmaceti I'm not being rude, man. But whatever. You can discuss or not discuss whatever you want.

Quote :
as for paladin Danse well if you don't know he is a synth and synths replace humans, do you see where I am going with this here? at some point real (human) Danse died or was killed and...

Yeah, except you're just pulling that out from your ass. Danse is a synth. There's nothing whatsoever to suggest there ever was a human Paladin Danse. Just because the Institute kidnaps people and replaces them with synths doesn't mean every single synth ever created is a copy of an existing human.

But like you astutely pointed out, that isn't the topic, so whatever...
Back to top Go down
sigmaceti

sigmaceti

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why   BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:43 am

bro please stop this, I will not argue or discuss this or anything else with you, I have nothing against you or your opinion but please stop, let us not allow this to get out of the control, let us end this in a nice way

PostSubject: Re: BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why   BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why Empty

Back to top Go down

BEST Fallout Companions (Game and Mod) and why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1