Gaming Underground Network

Come for the mods, stay for the community
 
HomePortalLatest imagesInterviewsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel
______________
MOD MASTER THREADS:
FALLOUT
THE ELDER SCROLLS

______________


______________


GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk vault riot mandalorian dead Gear jedi Mask ghoul khan NPCs Superpele wolfenstein marvel Call space Reforged body Ryse money boomers boom FCOM daryl upgrades machine
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby Aanus Yesterday at 10:32 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby uxof Yesterday at 9:50 am

» schorched enclave officer
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby Smash96 Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:58 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Greetings!
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby Doorkixer Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:07 am

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

» Starfield
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby Ndf Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:48 pm

» Here for the funnies
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby buggamannzz Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:08 am

» Tammy's Introduction (Making a PA port)
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Emptyby buggamannzz Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:06 am

February 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
26272829   
CalendarCalendar
_
February 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
26272829   
CalendarCalendar

Share
 

 [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeee1111

mikeee1111

Posts : 356
Join date : 2017-01-17
Age : 38
Location : From Vancouver/at Montreal right now (temporary)

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Empty
PostSubject: [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash   [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash EmptyMon May 11, 2020 4:40 am

Hello, so here is my problem, whenever i keep the dll and some New Vegas Reloaded files, the game crashes on load / new game.
Any idea why?
At first I thought it was because of the enb but it doesn't seems to be the cause.

_________________
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"

- Gandalf the Bla- I mean the white.
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Source
Back to top Go down
roflcopter117
Admin
roflcopter117

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 26
Location : The Dominion of Canada

[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash   [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash EmptyMon May 11, 2020 7:39 am

Find the NV Reloaded dll and ini file, right click on them and select properties... Is there a box near the bottom that you can check off labelled "unblock"?

I had this problem with Oblivion reloaded. It's standard practice with Bannerlord mods, and it occurred to me to check the files for Oblivion Reloaded as I was crashing on startup half the time.
Back to top Go down
mikeee1111

mikeee1111

Posts : 356
Join date : 2017-01-17
Age : 38
Location : From Vancouver/at Montreal right now (temporary)

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash   [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash EmptyTue May 12, 2020 4:55 am

roflcopter117 wrote:
Find the NV Reloaded dll and ini file, right click on them and select properties... Is there a box near the bottom that you can check off labelled "unblock"?

I had this problem with Oblivion reloaded. It's standard practice with Bannerlord mods, and it occurred to me to check the files for Oblivion Reloaded as I was crashing on startup half the time.


Nope, I already check that because it was the cause of the crash for Oblivion, don't remember if it still crashes but for Fallout New Vegas, that doesn't seems to be the problem.
Settings are by default, should I change something?
Otherwise, does Reloaded has some compatibility issues with some mods?

_________________
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"

- Gandalf the Bla- I mean the white.
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Source
Back to top Go down
roflcopter117
Admin
roflcopter117

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 26
Location : The Dominion of Canada

[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash   [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash EmptyTue May 12, 2020 6:16 am

Looking at NV reloaded, I found a few things you can try;

1. Try disabling NVR memory management if you are already using ENBoost.

2. If you are using MO2, would you be willing to try the game vanilla with just NVR and your ENB? This would narrow out the possibility of some kind of conflict.

3. What other NVSE plugins are you running? It's possible that there is a conflict there.
a. NVSE is functioning fine? As in it is being used to launch the game everytime? OBSE is weird as it is launched via the normal oblivion executable; so I just want to cover all bases and make sure NVSE is being used to launch.

- It should also be important for me to note that NVR is nowhere near the level of Oblivion Reloaded. NVR and SKR gave me far too many visual bugs to justify using them. They are not as polished as their Oblivion counterpart and many users tend to steer clear of them; at least when I was interested in them. Nevertheless, I will do my best to help you get everything working.
Back to top Go down
mikeee1111

mikeee1111

Posts : 356
Join date : 2017-01-17
Age : 38
Location : From Vancouver/at Montreal right now (temporary)

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash   [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:13 am

roflcopter117 wrote:
Looking at NV reloaded, I found a few things you can try;

1. Try disabling NVR memory management if you are already using ENBoost.

2. If you are using MO2, would you be willing to try the game vanilla with just NVR and your ENB? This would narrow out the possibility of some kind of conflict.

3. What other NVSE plugins are you running? It's possible that there is a conflict there.
       a. NVSE is functioning fine? As in it is being used to launch the game everytime? OBSE is weird as it is launched via the normal oblivion executable; so I just want to cover all bases and make sure NVSE is being used to launch.

- It should also be important for me to note that NVR is nowhere near the level of Oblivion Reloaded. NVR and SKR gave me far too many visual bugs to justify using them. They are not as polished as their Oblivion counterpart and many users tend to steer clear of them; at least when I was interested in them. Nevertheless, I will do my best to help you get everything working.

Pardon the time it took to reply back, been a bit busy.

1. Already done.

2. I am using MO2, I tried running it without MO2, doesn't seems to change a thing.

3. I use a few NVSE plugins, I'd have to check.

NVR isn't as good as Oblivion Reloaded, that's for sure, but isn't it recommended as of today?
If not, I'll simply remove it and be done with it.

_________________
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"

- Gandalf the Bla- I mean the white.
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Source
Back to top Go down
roflcopter117
Admin
roflcopter117

Posts : 1161
Join date : 2014-02-23
Age : 26
Location : The Dominion of Canada

[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash   [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 2:07 pm

@mikeee1111

As far as I know, I don't see it in any modding guides.

The reason why OBRE is good to use is that it is an updated version of OBGE, which was considered essential to many. Another reason was it does have good memory management and it is capable of optimizing one's FPS. For FNV, it doesn't need a graphics extender equivalent, and it has other mods that do things such as smoothing the fps and improving the memory management. In the end, you can have a perfectly fine playthrough without FNV Reloaded.

So my suggestion is that you ought to remove it if it continues to be uncooperative; for FNV it is completely non-essential and many of its graphical features are done better with a decent enb/reshade preset.
Back to top Go down
mikeee1111

mikeee1111

Posts : 356
Join date : 2017-01-17
Age : 38
Location : From Vancouver/at Montreal right now (temporary)

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash   [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 12:36 am

roflcopter117 wrote:
@mikeee1111

As far as I know, I don't see it in any modding guides.

The reason why OBRE is good to use is that it is an updated version of OBGE, which was considered essential to many. Another reason was it does have good memory management and it is capable of optimizing one's FPS. For FNV, it doesn't need a graphics extender equivalent, and it has other mods that do things such as smoothing the fps and improving the memory management. In the end, you can have a perfectly fine playthrough without FNV Reloaded.

So my suggestion is that you ought to remove it if it continues to be uncooperative; for FNV it is completely non-essential and many of its graphical features are done better with a decent enb/reshade preset.  

All right, will do that, thanks.

Oblivion Reloaded also increase distance view in a good way without losing too lot of fps, I wonder if it is possible for Fallout New Vegas.

_________________
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"

- Gandalf the Bla- I mean the white.
[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Source
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash   [FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash Empty

Back to top Go down
 

[FNV] New Vegas Reloaded crash

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» HELP! Enb crash.
» fallout new vegas crash
» Fallout New Vegas Steam screenshots crash / not working
» A better crash log?
» TTW Crash on startup

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Troubleshooting-