Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body Call boomers vault commonwealth ghoul khan boom Ryse FCOM wolfenstein money marvel mandalorian daryl hunk NPCs dead Mask Gear Superpele riot Reforged space upgrades machine
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet
Name: Gavin Gold
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 50

Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Empty
PostSubject: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces EmptyWed May 06, 2020 11:43 pm

Hey, guys. Been awhile. I took a long rest from Fallout, but I'm back. Good to see you all again.

Simple question. Most of you will know Drag's various NPC overhauls (BOS, Legion, NCR...). The outfits are all fantastic. However the faces... I'm not too convinced. Don't get me wrong, they're great, it's just sometimes they stray too far from what I expect the character to look like, and they don't cover enough faces.

I've tried improving the vanilla outfits, but there's not much to do, because no one (that I know of) ever uploaded high poly meshes, so even with better textures they still look pretty bad.

Is there any way to use Drag's outfits while keeping the FCO faces?
Back to top Go down
DonEsteban

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces EmptyThu May 07, 2020 12:29 am

Delete the faces in FNVEdit.
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces EmptyThu May 07, 2020 1:13 am

And that works no problem? No misaligned textures or anything? Thanks man
Back to top Go down
Maimai

Maimai

PostSubject: Re: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces EmptyThu May 07, 2020 1:48 am

It should work fine once you do that
Back to top Go down
ElectricRed2619

ElectricRed2619

PostSubject: Re: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces EmptyThu May 07, 2020 1:55 am

Glad I stumbled upon this! I do agree that while drags overhaul looks amazing I still prefer a more traditional look when it comes to the faces. Personally I think NVR3 looks the best and thats what I am currently using. Going to give this a shot!
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces EmptyThu May 07, 2020 11:54 pm

So, I used FNVEdit to get rid of the NPC section, and it works perfectly. The only difference is the unique outfits don't show up, instead falling back to the generic ones.  So, for instance, Jackson at the NCR outpost uses drag's ranger outfit, but the generic variation, rather than the unique version he had.

Thanks for the advice!
Back to top Go down
KukBuddy

KukBuddy

Character sheet
Name: Hodd Toward
Faction: NOTbethesda
Level: 69

PostSubject: Re: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces EmptyFri May 08, 2020 7:40 am

gavin gold wrote:
So, I used FNVEdit to get rid of the NPC section, and it works perfectly. The only difference is the unique outfits don't show up, instead falling back to the generic ones.  So, for instance, Jackson at the NCR outpost uses drag's ranger outfit, but the generic variation, rather than the unique version he had.

Thanks for the advice!

The easiest thing you can do is just to play around with the load order, you said you wanted the FCO faces and drags armors right? So just load them before FCO Npc changes in the load order and that’s it,BTW yes I have tested it because I had an issue with one of the overhauls where some character had no eyes and I loaded it before FCO npc changes, then I had the new armors with FCO faces. Also welcome back mate Smile

Last edited by KukBuddy on Fri May 08, 2020 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DonEsteban

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces EmptyFri May 08, 2020 9:34 am

gavin gold wrote:

I don't even think those are armors. I think the race comes with the ''armor look'' if that makes sense.

KukBuddy wrote:
The easiest thing you can do is just play to around with the load order, you said you wanted the FCO faces and drags armors right? So just load them before FCO Npc changes in the load order and that’s it,BTW yes I have tested it because I had an issue whit one of the overhauls where some character had no eyes and I loaded it before FCO npc changes, then I had the new armors with FCO faces.

Some faces will still be dragbody's races, so you will have inconsistency with how the npc's look.
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces EmptyFri May 08, 2020 11:11 pm

@DonEsteban Very much so. In fact, some of them even have new bodies. I once tried to put on ranger Ghost's new outfit only to see my character's body become female.

You don't get those unique outfits but otherwise works perfectly.

@KukBuddy That was my first thought. But I wanted to make sure I wasn't messing something up.
Back to top Go down
ncrvet

ncrvet

PostSubject: Re: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces EmptySat May 09, 2020 1:12 am

I wish someone can make some kind of patch
I do like alot of the change faces but if you also use nvr3 it will mess with some of the npc's
if you don't use nvr3 alot of the no name npc faces look awful
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RKOL3G3NDK1LL3R
ElectricRed2619

ElectricRed2619

PostSubject: Re: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces EmptySat May 09, 2020 1:31 am

I tried this and it didnt work. Im also new to fnvedit so im probably not doing something right. To be clear, do you delete the "race" in the drop down menu of the esp or is it like gavin gold said where you delete the npc section. Im not seeing the npc section if someone could help that'd be awesome! Sorry I'm new!!!
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces EmptySat May 09, 2020 2:17 am

@ElectricRed2619 Relax my skills are also near 0. Here's what I did (and btw, if anyone knows a better method, they're welcome to correct me):

- Open the .esp with FNVEdit. For reference, I'm using NCROverhaul.
- Click on the +. You should see 13 sections: File Header, Armor Addon, Armor, Cell, Container, Object Effect, Eyes, FormID List, Hair, Leveled Item, Non-Player Character, and Race. In that order.
- Right click on Non-Player Character and select Remove. Repeat for Eyes, Hair, and Race. Basically remove everything that relates to character and appearance, while leaving armor and other elements intact.

In the BOS overhauled I also removed specific items referenced on the armor section. So for example, there's an item called Ramos' Hair. So you just delete that like you removed everything else. Although I don't think that's necessary, because the NCR one also has those special items, and they weren't showing up.

Here's a disclaimer: You won't see the unique outfits. And if the mod replaces the outfit with a new one rather than re texturing the existing one, and you already started the game, you might not see the new outfits right away. So, for example, the BOS members will still use the vanilla recon armor, until the character is reloaded, at which point it uses the correct one. So it's easier to use this with a new game.

This should work fine for the other packs, with the exception of the NPC overhaul (the one that changes Sunny, Pete and so on), because I think that adds only unique outfits. Also, it doesn't make much sense to use with the legion overhaul, since there's already a legion overhaul in Nexus that looks pretty much the same but without the faces. Fiend, Khan, Powder Ganger, and Boomer Overhauls should work, but I don't use them, so I can't tell for sure.
Back to top Go down
ElectricRed2619

ElectricRed2619

PostSubject: Re: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces EmptySat May 09, 2020 2:25 am

Wow gavingold thank you for being literally as helpful as humanely possible lol that made it super easy to understand! I will definitely try that asap! One more question. I don't see any reason it wouldn't but will this method work the same if I am using NVR3 instead of FCO?
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces EmptySat May 09, 2020 2:47 am

@ElectricRed2619 No problem, man. And I don't know what that is, but if it has the same function as FCO, then yeah, it should.
Back to top Go down
ElectricRed2619

ElectricRed2619

PostSubject: Re: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces EmptySat May 09, 2020 3:26 am

ok thanks! And I meant New Vegas Redesigned 3. Just tried it and it definitely works for anyone who is wondering. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces   Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragbody's Outfit with FCO faces

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1