Gaming Underground Network

Come for the mods, stay for the community
 
HomePortalLatest imagesInterviewsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel
______________
MOD MASTER THREADS:
FALLOUT
THE ELDER SCROLLS

______________


______________


GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth Ryse daryl machine mandalorian space upgrades money hunk marvel Mask boomers dead Call boom riot wolfenstein Reforged khan Superpele NPCs ghoul Gear FCOM body vault
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby gavin gold Yesterday at 7:24 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Quests you want to skip. Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     
CalendarCalendar

Share
 

 Quests you want to skip.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wanderer101

Wanderer101

Posts : 50
Join date : 2015-12-16
Location : Macon, Georgia

Character sheet
Name: Wanderer
Faction: Reformer Enclave
Level: 24

Quests you want to skip. Empty
PostSubject: Quests you want to skip.   Quests you want to skip. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 8:31 pm

We've all played through the various Fallouts dozens of times by this point. We've seen everything there is to see and done everything there is to do. While starting over most of the quests you repeat manage to remain somewhat fresh there are a few that have lost their touch.

What quests make you wish that you can skip them but are forced to do so for story reasons or you need the experience.

I hate Come Fly With Me. That quest screams tedious and time consuming. I wish I can skip it (which I can if I go to Manny's room and read his terminal) but in this early stage of the game I'm desperate for the experience. So I have to slog my way through it every new playthrough.

Dead Money. Literally all of Dead Money. Hate this DLC. Thankfully Dragbody has made it more tolerable. All Hail the Dead Money Horror Overhaul!

The Early Story Quests. I'm a kleptomaniac. I see a nice gun or set of armor. I pick it up. Unfortunately I have to wait until I get to the Lucky 38 before I have decent storage. So I'm laden down with equipment while I have to traverse half the map because Obsidian blocked the direct path to New Vegas with all manner of NOPE to have you go through the quest of tracking down Benny even though every (including first time players) know he's going to be in New Vegas...
Back to top Go down
c4in

c4in

Posts : 476
Join date : 2015-08-21

Character sheet
Name: Curse
Faction: Self
Level: 50

Quests you want to skip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quests you want to skip.   Quests you want to skip. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 9:06 pm

The whole Honest Hearts lol. It's not forced, but I have to do it for completion. There is Honest Hearts Reborn mod of course, though have not tried it since my load order is already packed. I feel that Honest Hearts DLC is pretty boring overall.

Fallout 1, the first quest when you have to get the water chip. It would be more enjoyable if you could just explore the world from the start and don't have to worry about the time running out. It's not unbearable though, just meh sometimes.

Other than that, I can't think of anything else which I wouldn't want to do. Fallout games up to New Vegas are really decent games and I enjoy doing quests. I'm not going into depths to Fallout 4, not my game.

_________________
Quests you want to skip. Y05HoPF
Walking down an unknown road
Back to top Go down
Arcades

Arcades

Posts : 373
Join date : 2017-11-19
Age : 22
Location : The Fort

Character sheet
Name: Noah
Faction: L E G I O N
Level: 25

Quests you want to skip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quests you want to skip.   Quests you want to skip. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 1:57 am

Wanderer101 wrote:
We've all played through the various Fallouts dozens of times by this point. We've seen everything there is to see and done everything there is to do. While starting over most of the quests you repeat manage to remain somewhat fresh there are a few that have lost their touch.

What quests make you wish that you can skip them but are forced to do so for story reasons or you need the experience.

I hate Come Fly With Me. That quest screams tedious and time consuming. I wish I can skip it (which I can if I go to Manny's room and read his terminal) but in this early stage of the game I'm desperate for the experience. So I have to slog my way through it every new playthrough.

Dead Money. Literally all of Dead Money. Hate this DLC. Thankfully Dragbody has made it more tolerable. All Hail the Dead Money Horror Overhaul!

The Early Story Quests. I'm a kleptomaniac. I see a nice gun or set of armor. I pick it up. Unfortunately I have to wait until I get to the Lucky 38 before I have decent storage. So I'm laden down with equipment while I have to traverse half the map because Obsidian blocked the direct path to New Vegas with all manner of NOPE to have you go through the quest of tracking down Benny even though every (including first time players) know he's going to be in New Vegas...

Honestly, I have to agree with Come Fly With Me. I don't even know why I dislike that quest so much, but I think I've only done it twice in over 40 playthroughs

_________________
Quests you want to skip. 1234510
Back to top Go down
apraha91

apraha91

Posts : 63
Join date : 2020-02-21

Quests you want to skip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quests you want to skip.   Quests you want to skip. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:58 am

Tutorials in Beth games - ALL OF THEM XD, not only in Fallout

Not exactly skip, but definitely speed up F3 Moiras Wasteland Survival Guide - like, give them all to me and I will return with results

F4 forced radiant quests, specifically Prestons (when I feel like doing that shit I will ask you) and aiding Haylen and Rhys
F4 Nuka dlc Home sweet home - optionally skip for non-raider plays

About c4in Fallout 1 water - You probably knew that, but there are water merchants in Hub TongueTril
Back to top Go down
Wanderer101

Wanderer101

Posts : 50
Join date : 2015-12-16
Location : Macon, Georgia

Character sheet
Name: Wanderer
Faction: Reformer Enclave
Level: 24

Quests you want to skip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quests you want to skip.   Quests you want to skip. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 11:59 pm

c4in wrote:
The whole Honest Hearts lol. It's not forced, but I have to do it for completion. There is Honest Hearts Reborn mod of course, though have not tried it since my load order is already packed. I feel that Honest Hearts DLC is pretty boring overall.

apraha91 wrote:
Not exactly skip, but definitely speed up F3 Moiras Wasteland Survival Guide - like, give them all to me and I will return with results

F4 forced radiant quests, specifically Prestons (when I feel like doing that shit I will ask you) and aiding Haylen and Rhys
I can see what you mean with Honest Hearts. There is a lot of walking in that DLC but the healthy amount of combat kept me from getting bored. The only thing that really annoyed me was that fast travel was disabled in the final quest and your objectives were scattered all around Zion. Really tried my patience...

Been awhile since I played Fo3 (need to do TTW soon). Never had many problems with Moira's quest since she gives decent rewards and the places she sends you aren't too out of the way. I also remember you could skip certain sections if you had the right perk like if you had robotics expert you didn't have to go all the way out to Robco.

Fo4's forced radiant quests can die in Nuclear Fire. I'm not taking that back. I actually like Preston and the Minutemen as a faction but having to go rescue a settlement every ten minutes really gets on my nerves. When I clear an area I expect it to STAY cleared.
Back to top Go down
apraha91

apraha91

Posts : 63
Join date : 2020-02-21

Quests you want to skip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quests you want to skip.   Quests you want to skip. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 10:22 am

F3: I meant that Moira should give them all at once - instead one at a time.
F4: Totally agree - Preston isnt a bad guy... his quests are
Back to top Go down
BallsOnTheDelli

BallsOnTheDelli

Posts : 201
Join date : 2014-07-16
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Quests you want to skip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quests you want to skip.   Quests you want to skip. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 4:50 pm

One that really pops out for whatever reason is operation anchorage. I really liked the idea of working with the outcasts at the time but the execution was poor , no looting or being able to explore after it was said and done think it could of been implemented a bit better just my opinion. I did love the Pitt, point lookout and broken steel though. Mothership Zeta wasn't bad either

_________________
Quests you want to skip. Ldwi
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp3U-FhZmgwN7dEoXyXy0yg/feature
Acies

Acies

Posts : 341
Join date : 2015-03-01

Quests you want to skip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quests you want to skip.   Quests you want to skip. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 8:00 pm

apraha91 wrote:
Tutorials in Beth games - ALL OF THEM XD, not only in Fallout

Not exactly skip, but definitely speed up F3 Moiras Wasteland Survival Guide - like, give them all to me and I will return with results

F4 forced radiant quests, specifically Prestons (when I feel like doing that shit I will ask you) and aiding Haylen and Rhys
F4 Nuka dlc Home sweet home - optionally skip for non-raider plays

About c4in Fallout 1 water - You probably knew that, but there are water merchants in Hub TongueTril

I came here to say the Wasteland Survival Guide. Your idea of Moira giving you all the quest, or at least the first three, then the other three ones etc. would make the whole thing less painful.
Back to top Go down
https://aciesgecko.carrd.co
Sponsored content




Quests you want to skip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quests you want to skip.   Quests you want to skip. Empty

Back to top Go down
 

Quests you want to skip.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.
» Radiant Quests
» Lesser known quests
» Too many quests running possibly?
» Mod Recommendation: Best Maps & Quests

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-