Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
November 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello o/

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyak Kyak

Nyak Kyak

Hello o/ Empty
PostSubject: Hello o/   Hello o/ EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 10:01 am

Hi~!

I'm a new member and I'm totally trustworthy and active. I am definitely not making an attempt to join your little clique club to gain access to potentially illegal game-rip mods. I mean, the asset thieves... erm, I mean the reputable mod authors clearly must have an important reason for only sharing other's people work- erm, I mean their valuable work with trustworthy individuals. Who knows what calamity may befall humanity if those mods fall on the wrong hands! World world 3? Alien invasion? Rogue AIs nuking the planet? I mean, those "mod authors" are certainly the last line of defense. Peace keepers, to be sure. I salute you, ye brave souls.

I was delighted to learn that the site only respects the wishes of these great heroes, rather than harboring and encouraging an exclusionary, pointless little club hierarchy. Truly, great work! I imagine that this protects those "authors" from being sued probably... wait what am I saying, I mean, errr... protecting their identities so that their enemies can't harm their families, like any other superhero.

So yeah, I'm totally going to be part of this farce and I'm definitely looking forward to socializing with all these great, selfless people. It's not like their asking people to kiss their ass for stolen assets. TongueTril
Back to top Go down

Hello o/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-