Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel
______________
MOD MASTER THREADS:
FALLOUT
THE ELDER SCROLLS

______________


______________


GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
trooper boom boomers legion batman Power powder outlawer Reforged republic money jedi greater riot fett machine khans Ryse FCOM shotgun khan drag brotherhood dead plasma Doom
Latest topics
» XHX Discord server.
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby CageKnight Yesterday at 4:27 am

» First post in four years!
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby DocHeartbleed Yesterday at 2:53 am

» Porting New Vegas mods to Fallout 3.
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby woundedpoptart Yesterday at 1:26 am

» Fallout New Vegas Mods
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby MrNukaCola036 Yesterday at 1:09 am

» cant click download mod
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby roflcopter117 Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:21 pm

» Favorite energy weapon?
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby Grandpa_Elijah Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:24 am

» Dragbody's NCR Ultimate Overhaul Doesn't Work at All
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby Tribal Raven Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:30 am

» How much hours
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby Dr. Gonzo Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:32 pm

» An introduction!
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby riakaula Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:26 pm

» Discord for fo4 mods?
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby FireFly500 Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:53 am

» Halo infinite Master Chief armor
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby Laevisomnus Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:00 am

» [FNV] Certain Ground Textures are Flickering
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby Aznmagicalman Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:27 am

» Does anyone know a place to still get the eggplant BFG?
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby WBPappy Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:07 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby GrizzlyVII Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:31 pm

» FNV glossy / shiny textures
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby Acies Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:12 am

» The Next fallout
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby YansterG Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:03 am

» Yet another New Vegas fan, true to caesar!
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby Zentmeister Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:01 am

» need some advice
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby Acies Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:38 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby MrMishanya Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:22 am

» I just realised there is a welcome megathread
my courier is made of paper  Emptyby Big BOBA Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:15 pm

August 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar
_
August 2022
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar

Share
 

 my courier is made of paper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
celtic_spike

celtic_spike

Posts : 314
Join date : 2018-05-16
Age : 41

my courier is made of paper  Empty
PostSubject: my courier is made of paper    my courier is made of paper  EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 1:53 pm

so I have a new issue with my current new Vegas play-through and I can't figure it out and its doing my head in.
Basically every-time i go into a firefight i am getting utterly butt fucked. I am getting one hit killed constantly from full health, and other times i am going from full health to like 10hp just from one shot.
I am at level 16 and 295 HP, have armor with 20 DT and in my current save i am only fighting some NCR deserters.

the only thing i have noticed is sometimes my DT does not show in the pip-boy or its greyed out. and yes my armor is fully repaired and i have tried with vanilla armors and modded ones.

I have done loads of tests and used console commands to set crazy high values for DT and HP. when i have tons of HP it seems better but the DT doesn't seem to matter. based on the weapons, and level of the AI it does not seem possible its an issue with damage being dealt.

anyone seen anything like this before , or have any ideas how to further troubleshoot.
i have disabled any mods that affect combat and it does not seem to change anything.

_________________
my courier is made of paper  Giphy
Back to top Go down
UpbeatDove

UpbeatDove

Posts : 30
Join date : 2018-07-07

my courier is made of paper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my courier is made of paper    my courier is made of paper  EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 3:05 pm

Go into the GECK and find the setting fMinDamMultiplier and set it to 0. Should increase your combat effectiveness.
Back to top Go down
celtic_spike

celtic_spike

Posts : 314
Join date : 2018-05-16
Age : 41

my courier is made of paper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my courier is made of paper    my courier is made of paper  EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 6:53 pm

UpbeatDove wrote:
Go into the GECK and find the setting fMinDamMultiplier and set it to 0. Should increase your combat effectiveness.

yeah that helps a little. thanks

_________________
my courier is made of paper  Giphy
Back to top Go down
AlexisTexas456

AlexisTexas456

Posts : 2
Join date : 2020-02-01

my courier is made of paper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my courier is made of paper    my courier is made of paper  EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 4:41 am

celtic_spike wrote:
so I have a new issue with my current new Vegas play-through and I can't figure it out and its doing my head in.
Basically every-time i go into a firefight i am getting utterly butt fucked. I am getting one hit killed constantly from full health, and other times i am going from full health to like 10hp just from one shot.
I am at level 16 and 295 HP, have armor with 20 DT and in my current save i am only fighting some NCR deserters.

the only thing i have noticed is sometimes my DT does not show in the pip-boy or its greyed out. and yes my armor is fully repaired and i have tried with vanilla armors and modded ones.

I have done loads of tests and used console commands to set crazy high values for DT and HP. when i have tons of HP it seems better but the DT doesn't seem to matter. based on the weapons, and level of the AI it does not seem possible its an issue with damage being dealt.

anyone seen anything like this before , or have any ideas how to further troubleshoot.
i have disabled any mods that affect combat and it does not seem to change anything.

Are you using any mods, and which ones if you are
Back to top Go down
celtic_spike

celtic_spike

Posts : 314
Join date : 2018-05-16
Age : 41

my courier is made of paper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my courier is made of paper    my courier is made of paper  EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 2:20 pm

AlexisTexas456 wrote:


Are you using any mods, and which ones if you are

I have already sorted it dude, but thanks for your input

_________________
my courier is made of paper  Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




my courier is made of paper  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my courier is made of paper    my courier is made of paper  Empty

Back to top Go down
 

my courier is made of paper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Fallout Pencil & Paper Art
» You vs. your courier
» Lone Wanderer (FO3) vs Courier 6 (NV)
» Hi! it's a me! your friendly courier
» The Birth of a Courier

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Troubleshooting-