Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine riot Reforged Mask power body wolfenstein mandalorian Ryse port money boomers ghoul dead leon Gear Metal brotherhood khan Superpele NPCs vault marvel boom commonwealth hunk
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:28 am

» The Next fallout
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 6:21 am

» Afterlife discord
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:17 am

» Greetings
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:49 pm

» Starfield
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:19 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 6:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 5:53 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 3:39 pm

» XHX Discord server.
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sun May 26, 2024 12:25 am

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 10:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 6:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 9:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToasterBiscut

ToasterBiscut

Character sheet
Name: King Gooby
Faction: Kingdom Of Goob
Level: 609

Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Empty
PostSubject: Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this.   Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 1:13 am

Hi everyone my name is ToasterBiscut (not my real name) and I am from Toronto, Canada. I am in love with this modding community and I thought that I would just introduce myself. I love playing games and and Fallout NV is pretty much my favorite game, so when I heard about NV modding I tried far and wide to find the right mods on the Nexus but I couldn't ever find any mods I rely liked. Then while I was watching one of AlchestBreach's videos I heard of the GuNetwork and checked it out it was amazing, but I couldn't mod because of my computer so my account was just dead and only recently have I started modding. That's my tale and thanks for reading.

Happy Modding.

Cerruti

PostSubject: Re: Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this.   Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 9:16 am

Welcome To the community bud.
If you have any questions do not hesitate.
have a good time and good modding

Fujin92

Character sheet
Name: Fujin
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this.   Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 3:19 pm

welcome and yes this community is something wonderful.
"Someone suggested this" well that someone is me closed eyes smile.
if you want to learn modding to this is a great place to start. (right now I'm the process of doing some stuff with blender but I'm very slow to learn so it will take some time)

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this.   Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 6:08 pm

Greetings, I am sure you will enjoy your time here. Just remember to be active and more importantly stay reasonably active. It is easy to do. Then you should be able to access the other mods as well. They are much of the same style as the others just that the authors decided to have them behind the wall. Which means, you likely won't find them elsewhere. Wink That makes them very special. Very Happy

If anything just remember to stay reasonably active and if you have to leave for a time (like for deployment or something) make sure you have posted at least once before and when you come back.. make sure you post very soon afterwards. This will keep your status. The site is strong about lurkers. (people logged on but not contributing or being active etc) They will demote your status back to the beginning. (few exceptions apply if any)

PostSubject: Re: Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this.   Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1