Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share
 

 Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waffles69Pandas

Waffles69Pandas

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-06-20
Age : 19
Location : Reno

Character sheet
Name: Artyom
Faction: Lyons
Level: 25

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 11:37 am

Hi Everyone! For a long time now, I've always felt that it would be awesome if somehow every Fallout protagonist could be traced back to the original Vault Dweller in some way or another. Ever since playing the TTW mod, which connected the characters of FO3 and FNV, this has always lurked in the back of my mind. I don't believe FO4's protagonist could be connected in any way but if anyone has any theories im allll ears!
Iv'e created my own theory linking every protagonist, and i'm really interested to hear everybody's thoughts on it, especially any criticism!
Im free to answer any questions and happy to indulge any conversations this might produce, so ask and comment to your heart's content!Beer
My Working Theory:
 

_________________
"I don't enjoy shaking my ass, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other."
~Joshua Graham
Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EE96D625FB5168F114F9C41B3EF2CBFB9476A403
Back to top Go down
Wertologist

Wertologist

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2015-09-10
Age : 25

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2019 3:00 pm

Very very unlikely. Unless you trace all their lineages back to a common ancestor centuries before the great war, no. F1's protag was a vault dweller from a vault I think never opened their door after the bombs fell. So he's a descendant of the original vault dwellers there. F2 protag is related to f1's, but that's all there is for connected protags. F3's protag is all the way on the other side of the country. F4's protag was an original vault dweller from prewar. NV's protag wasn't even a vault dweller. Unless you reach so far back in all their family trees for a common ancestor, you're not going to find any relation.
Back to top Go down
stoobygacks

stoobygacks

Posts : 510
Join date : 2015-05-14
Age : 99
Location : Sanoran Desert

Character sheet
Name: Stooby of the Gacks
Faction: New California Republic
Level: FL360

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2019 11:08 pm

I doubt it. Its not as easy at you would think to walk across America. Let alone the coincidence that everyone is related is pretty far out.

_________________
swiggitty swooty I'm coming for that booty
                                               -George Washington
Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Flnv_b10
Back to top Go down
Waffles69Pandas

Waffles69Pandas

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-06-20
Age : 19
Location : Reno

Character sheet
Name: Artyom
Faction: Lyons
Level: 25

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 3:39 am

@Wertologist
Yeah when you separate it all out like that it makes it hard to believe they are all connected, so do you believe the FO3 protagonist is somewhere in the commonwealth? I know there's a lot of that speculation around Deacon. Thanks for the input, you make some great points! GoodPost!

@stoobygacks
I agree, it would be difficult to cross the entire US, but the BoS had to do it in order to establish the DC base, so it is possible, especially with some help from the Brotherhood RunAway
Thanks for your reply to my silly topic, I enjoyed your input!Thumbs Up

_________________
"I don't enjoy shaking my ass, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other."
~Joshua Graham
Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EE96D625FB5168F114F9C41B3EF2CBFB9476A403
Back to top Go down
CommunistDragon

CommunistDragon

Posts : 18
Join date : 2019-04-05
Age : 19
Location : Southwest US

Character sheet
Name: Neo
Faction: Highest Bidder
Level: 25

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 10:39 pm

@stoobygacks wrote:
I doubt it. Its not as easy at you would think to walk across America. Let alone the coincidence that everyone is related is pretty far out.

Tell that to Bobby Bass he walked. Anyways lol, I agree that there's almost no way that the characters are related. Although it would make some sense because characters like the Vault Dweller and the Chosen One were able to pass down their ability to survive etc to their offspring. The end credit mentioning the Bishop child being one example in Fallout 2 and New Vegas.

"Bobby Bass:
 
Back to top Go down
Waffles69Pandas

Waffles69Pandas

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-06-20
Age : 19
Location : Reno

Character sheet
Name: Artyom
Faction: Lyons
Level: 25

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 3:19 am

@CommunistDragon wrote:
@stoobygacks wrote:
I doubt it. Its not as easy at you would think to walk across America. Let alone the coincidence that everyone is related is pretty far out.

Tell that to Bobby Bass he walked. Anyways lol, I agree that there's almost no way that the characters are related. Although it would make some sense because characters like the Vault Dweller and the Chosen One were able to pass down their ability to survive etc to their offspring. The end credit mentioning the Bishop child being one example in Fallout 2 and New Vegas.

"Bobby Bass:
 

Hmm very interesting, would you mind explaining the Bishop child thing you mentioned? or maybe post a link to some more information on that topic? I'd appreciate it if you did! Thumbs Up

_________________
"I don't enjoy shaking my ass, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other."
~Joshua Graham
Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EE96D625FB5168F114F9C41B3EF2CBFB9476A403
Back to top Go down
Tekmon_Xonic

Tekmon_Xonic

Posts : 102
Join date : 2015-11-14
Age : 27
Location : Cyberspace

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 7:00 am

@ Waffles69Pandas

There is actually in game evidence that proves all player characters are connected in Fallout 4 Waffle. Nick Valentine has a case on the Mysterious Stranger. According to his files. The Mysterious stranger has been sighted in every location that a Fallout game that takes places, and the only person who as access to the stranger, is the player character. The locations are where Fallout 1 to Fallout New Vegas took place.

If the player chooses the right perk in Fallout 4, they too can have the Mysterious Stranger protect them. Further connecting the player characters. In fact, Nick Valentine will actually say unique lines if the Mysterious Stranger shows up while he is with the player as a companion. Next time you're at Nick's agency, look around for the case file. It's really interesting stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Waffles69Pandas

Waffles69Pandas

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-06-20
Age : 19
Location : Reno

Character sheet
Name: Artyom
Faction: Lyons
Level: 25

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 7:17 am

@Tekmon_Xonic wrote:
@ Waffles69Pandas

There is actually in game evidence that proves all player characters are connected in Fallout 4 Waffle. Nick Valentine has a case on the Mysterious Stranger. According to his files. The Mysterious stranger has been sighted in every location that a Fallout game that takes places, and the only person who as access to the stranger, is the player character. The locations are where Fallout 1 to Fallout New Vegas took place.

If the player chooses the right perk in Fallout 4, they too can have the Mysterious Stranger protect them. Further connecting the player characters. In fact, Nick Valentine will actually say unique lines if the Mysterious Stranger shows up while he is with the player as a companion. Next time you're at Nick's agency, look around for the case file. It's really interesting stuff. Smile

That's really interesting! i'll be sure to look into that, thank you! I personally think that they could totally be connected, but i'll look into that case file and see if I can find any new developments concerning this topic! cowboy

_________________
"I don't enjoy shaking my ass, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other."
~Joshua Graham
Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EE96D625FB5168F114F9C41B3EF2CBFB9476A403
Back to top Go down
CommunistDragon

CommunistDragon

Posts : 18
Join date : 2019-04-05
Age : 19
Location : Southwest US

Character sheet
Name: Neo
Faction: Highest Bidder
Level: 25

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 7:52 am

@Waffles69Pandas wrote:
@CommunistDragon wrote:
@stoobygacks wrote:
I doubt it. Its not as easy at you would think to walk across America. Let alone the coincidence that everyone is related is pretty far out.

Tell that to Bobby Bass he walked. Anyways lol, I agree that there's almost no way that the characters are related. Although it would make some sense because characters like the Vault Dweller and the Chosen One were able to pass down their ability to survive etc to their offspring. The end credit mentioning the Bishop child being one example in Fallout 2 and New Vegas.

"Bobby Bass:
 

Hmm very interesting, would you mind explaining the Bishop child thing you mentioned? or maybe post a link to some more information on that topic? I'd appreciate it if you did! Thumbs Up

Yea no problem, I'll just post some quotes from the Fallout wiki that allude to this being most likely true.

"Fallout New Vegas Reference:
 

Bruce Isaac references Mr. Bishop with the description, "He knows the Wasteland like the back of his hand, and he likes to wander it." A possible reference to the "Bishop child ending" from Fallout 2

"Fallout 2 Ending Slide:
 

Not long after the destruction of the Enclave, the Bishop Family of New Reno was blessed with a child. This child seemed to have little in common with the Bishops, preferring instead to spend his days exploring the wastes. When he turned thirteen, he seized control of the Bishop Family and led them to victory over the remaining New Reno families. He died quietly in his sleep at the age of seventy-three, never having known his real father.


Back to top Go down
Waffles69Pandas

Waffles69Pandas

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-06-20
Age : 19
Location : Reno

Character sheet
Name: Artyom
Faction: Lyons
Level: 25

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 10:32 am

@CommunistDragon wrote:
@Waffles69Pandas wrote:
@CommunistDragon wrote:
@stoobygacks wrote:
I doubt it. Its not as easy at you would think to walk across America. Let alone the coincidence that everyone is related is pretty far out.

Tell that to Bobby Bass he walked. Anyways lol, I agree that there's almost no way that the characters are related. Although it would make some sense because characters like the Vault Dweller and the Chosen One were able to pass down their ability to survive etc to their offspring. The end credit mentioning the Bishop child being one example in Fallout 2 and New Vegas.

"Bobby Bass:
 

Hmm very interesting, would you mind explaining the Bishop child thing you mentioned? or maybe post a link to some more information on that topic? I'd appreciate it if you did! Thumbs Up

Yea no problem, I'll just post some quotes from the Fallout wiki that allude to this being most likely true.

"Fallout New Vegas Reference:
 

Bruce Isaac references Mr. Bishop with the description, "He knows the Wasteland like the back of his hand, and he likes to wander it." A possible reference to the "Bishop child ending" from Fallout 2

"Fallout 2 Ending Slide:
 

Not long after the destruction of the Enclave, the Bishop Family of New Reno was blessed with a child. This child seemed to have little in common with the Bishops, preferring instead to spend his days exploring the wastes. When he turned thirteen, he seized control of the Bishop Family and led them to victory over the remaining New Reno families. He died quietly in his sleep at the age of seventy-three, never having known his real father.



Hmm so, correct me if i'm wrong, but this is suggesting that the FO2 protagonist impregnated a Bishop woman and the son of which becomes the new Bishop leader. And because the Courier has been to New Reno, this may suggest that the Courier could be related to the bishop child thus being related to the FO2 protagonist? Or are you not making that connection? study Thinking

_________________
"I don't enjoy shaking my ass, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other."
~Joshua Graham
Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EE96D625FB5168F114F9C41B3EF2CBFB9476A403
Back to top Go down
Lilkrasdog

Lilkrasdog

Posts : 231
Join date : 2014-02-25

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 11:41 pm

Possible but highly unlikely. Good theory though.
Back to top Go down
Fujin92

Fujin92

Posts : 70
Join date : 2015-08-01
Age : 27
Location : some place in europe

Character sheet
Name: Fujin
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: 3

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2019 2:42 pm

for all, I know the currier six have a child somewhere in new reno if you talk to the son of the mysterious stranger it will have a line about a child.
Six: Wait, Montana? You wouldn't happen to be 17, would you?
The Lonesome Drifter: No sir, I'm 28. Why?

but I don't think all the fallout chart are related by blood take a good look to the last fallout 4

_________________
if my grammar is bad pls don't be a meany to me after all English is not my native tongue, and I know sometimes I can write in broken eng, I just self-taught and still learning a lot.
if you wondering where I from well Sicily, Italy.
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Posts : 457
Join date : 2015-03-18
Age : 27
Location : Nu Ziland

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 3:25 am

I'd rather not entertain that theory personally, I'm still trying to get over how awfully it was forced in the New California mod.

_________________
Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Giphy

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Posts : 904
Join date : 2016-04-24
Age : 22
Location : South East Asia

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level: ∞

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 9:45 am

I don't think they're all related to each other. Tbh i prefer it to be like that so that the stories are all told from different people and families. I got mixed feelings when I played F:NC because of the courier's relation to the vault 13 dude and being a mutant hybrid thing. It's interesting, but it doesn't fit the world anymore. You suddenly become a harry potter sort of guy, ordinary guy with a not so ordinary background and you're a very special person. It's a very high school character lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
Alixen

Alixen

Posts : 321
Join date : 2014-03-11
Age : 31

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? EmptyToday at 10:41 am

@Waffles69Pandas wrote:
I've always felt that it would be awesome if somehow every Fallout protagonist could be traced back to the original Vault Dweller in some way or another.

I once tried to do a long-term roleplay, with a lot of screenshots, where this was the theme. Clearly Fallout 1 & 2 were easy, because there is a direct family line. I squinted and decided that the Soldier of Fallout Tactics was the Elder of Fallout 2, who in her young and adventurous days had joined up with the Brotherhood after hearing stories from her dad, and after the 'war' was over she stole a jeep and enough fuel to get her home. New Vegas was pretty easy too; the Courier was the child of Mr Bishop (who is the son of the Chosen One) and just didn't advertise it.

Fallout 3 was of course where the issues began; but it wasn't impossible. James was clearly educated and trained in a way that wasn't Common in the wasteland, so I deduced that he was a sibling of Chosen One who had joined the Brotherhood, and been sent with Lyons, parting ways after the Pitt.

But, a hard drive crash the the release of Fallout 4 killed it entirely, because Nate or Nora was going to have to be an sibling of the ancestor of the Vault Dweller, which felt like too much of a tenuous connection. Little did I know we would be getting Fallout 76 which would have meant making the Resident the child of another sibling of that ancestor. The family tree I made was already getting pretty messy as it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?   Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related? Empty

Back to top Go down
 

Could Every Fallout Protagonist Be Related?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Comic Related Statues and Busts
» any thing predator and alien related
» Bad Brutes 4 Life
» The Arrivals - Critter & Stockfish
» Wb2UCI

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-