Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

I should probably explain my absense 963578843666749.3281.984305707
_
July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I should probably explain my absense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheChorgleMan

TheChorgleMan

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

I should probably explain my absense Empty
PostSubject: I should probably explain my absense   I should probably explain my absense EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 1:01 pm

Hey guys, I first want to preface this with that I don't want/expect sympathy, You guys have given me as much to know that you have my back. With that out of the way, I have been battling my own inner demons, More specifically suicidal thoughts and general undiagnosed depression, but I may have won the battle but I still haven't won the war. With that, I leave a quote from Reagan.

"Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God." ~ Ronald Reagan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: I should probably explain my absense   I should probably explain my absense EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 1:23 pm

Iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

Been feeling like shit for like the past two years or so, i guess the only thing that keeps me afloat is the gym and all that crap that my brain releases for working out, that and keeping my mind busy modding NV.

Wish i had a ton of weed tho.

I should probably explain my absense Mt4ItGK
Kek:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voyevoda1

Voyevoda1

Character sheet
Name: Eli
Faction: Independent
Level: 71

PostSubject: Re: I should probably explain my absense   I should probably explain my absense EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 3:47 am

@"TheChorgleMan" Hey man. If you've been here before then it is good to see you back.

Sad to hear that you have struggled with MH, it's the battles we fight daily, and the fights we fight everyday that are the hardest. Self maintenance and being honest with yourself about how you feel is always harder to do than to give up. It's easier to pick yourself up a thousand times, than to stay on the path, but I hope you find some solace in the fact that you can speak openly about it to people on the site. Smile

@"The Rabid Dog" is right. I think everyone has a different outlet for negative energy, and I personally praise exercise for helping me from whenever I struggle and I believe it can make a massive difference to anyone's life.

P.S thats an amazing picture Laugh Out Loud

"We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was ever good at...but atleast I fought for what I believed in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Profile?xr=mebarnav&rtc=1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I should probably explain my absense   I should probably explain my absense Empty

Back to top Go down

I should probably explain my absense

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1