Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

Sup’ everybody! 963578843666749.3281.984305707
_
July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sup’ everybody!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
buckethead

buckethead

Character sheet
Name: Soothsayer
Faction: Self
Level: 30

Sup’ everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Sup’ everybody!   Sup’ everybody! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 4:45 am

Hello! Waving Smiley

I’m one of the new guys here and I thought I’d drop in and introduce myself. I had heard about GUN from several Youtubers, mainly NcrVet. And while the mods I’ve seen are awesome, I figured I might aswell get to know the community that creates them. I’ve been playing video games since I was 6 years old and I don’t plan on stopping. I started with FPS games but quickly found my love for RPGs. I started with Fallout 3 and after playing that I knew I had found my type of game. Modding has been a hobby of mine for 4 years now and I love to support the people that make that possible.

Anyway, I’m eager to see what mods the GUN has in store! I Hope to see you guys around!

P.S. - A quick note about my username. I’m not a super die-hard Buckethead fan (He is hella good though and I enjoy his music). I chose th username because I thought it would be a pretty cool persona to go under since he wears a mask and a bucket and that’s cool I guess.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacoboriley

jacoboriley

Sup’ everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup’ everybody!   Sup’ everybody! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 6:48 am

@buckethead - welcome to GUN. Modding is a passion here that you'll appreciate. Many just like you, who have gamed for many years and seen it evolve. This a good community of like minded people such as yourself. Join in and discover the friendly nature of the place.

Sup’ everybody!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-