Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian khan commonwealth ghoul hunk daryl dead boomers wolfenstein Reforged Mask FCOM marvel machine riot vault Ryse NPCs money upgrades space Call body Gear boom Superpele
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
dantaefetticus

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Name: Samson Ramsey
Faction: Independent
Level:

New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 7:29 am

Aaron was tasked to gain the trust of the Boomers. Interacting with the Boomers gave Levy a new perspective on Tribal folk, as he had a pretty narrow view of them. Their pragmatic way of living was a shock to him. Communicating with Loyal and Jack showed that the Boomers had reliable people in their tribe--people that could carry their own weight and not rely on others. This was a breath of fresh air for Levy.

Spoiler:

Aaron was then tasked to find out what the Omertas were up to. This wasn't the first time he had interactions with a mafia organization. During his couriering days, he brought a "package" to a house inhabited by a group of junkies in New Reno for a member of the Bishop family. The "package" was actually a chlorine bomb that was packaged to look like a drug shipment. The bomb blew up as soon as Levy walked outside the household. So yeah--he wasn't new to this sort of thing, and wasn't for it either. Nonetheless, he did what he was ordered to do and took care of Big Sal and Nero.

Spoiler:

Levy met Veronica while he was out gathering some parts from the 188 Slop & Shop. He recruited her seeing as they had similar interests and skill-sets. Through travelling with Levy, Veronica was exposed to the many factions of the Mojave, and how superior they were compared to the Brotherhood due to the fact that they're actually doing something of productivity for themselves. She ask Levy if they could go to the Brotherhood of Steel to try and convince them to change their ways. Levy was hesitant at first, but he was always interested in the Brotherhood--so he agreed to go. Through this decision, Levy formed a bond with the Brotherhood and Veronica. While Veronica left the Brotherhood, Levy joined them.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet
Name: Riddick
Faction: I bow to no man.
Level: Animal

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 12:28 am

After returning from Zion, Nick paid a visit to Caesar.

Through his conversations, and warning messages sent to him, Nick came to realize that he was accepted by both the Legion and the NCR. In fact, both of these warring factions were waiting on him to make their next move. Nick had played the chessboard perfectly and had positioned the two groups he despised most to eliminate each other at the time he deemed most acceptable.

Nick decided the time was right for House to be taken out of the picture. Things in the Mojave must be set right, he believed, and House was blinded by his ego. He was unable to see that he could never do what is best for people from inside his pod in the Lucky 38. He had become too idealistic--too detatched. Nick, however, could keep House's securitron army in his back pocket to aid in dealing with the NCR and Legion.

Before Nick would allow the war to begin, however, he had things he needed to take care. There were plans he had in mind that he had not yet set into motion. He had heard rumors of a colony of super mutants in the snowy mountains of Jacobstown; the rumors proved true.

With plans beginning to take shape (plans he had not yet shared with even Niner, his closest friend and ally), Nick felt newly emboldened. What was this message he had been hearing and who was this mysterious figure calling him to walk the lonesome road?

When Lily and Niner returned to the Lucky 38, Daryl stepped up and talked to Nick.

"You'll never walk a lonesome road again, brother, because I'll always have your back."

Nick agreed to let Daryl be his backup as he investigated the canyon wreckage and beyond.

Spoiler:

note: I'm building towards a dramatic ending. This is the first time since my very first playthrough of the game that I'm taking the yes man path. However, Nick knows he cannot rule the Mojave and he has no desire to do so. The plan he has will be revealed in my coming posts. Smile
Back to top Go down
d_ahat

d_ahat

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:24 pm

When leaving hidden bunker, AbuKasap notice a large array with antennas and satellite dishes on near by hill. If this still work, that can be a very nice asset for him. But first, he has to get to Mojave outpost - looks like a shipment was sent for him by caravan.
Spoiler:

Re-equipped, he head to that antennas. When he was close, a mutant intercept him. He tells him about Black Mountain and what another mutant -Tabitha- done to station there. So they both make a plan. AbuKasap menage to reach the top of the hill. Some kills, but looks like none care. Sneaking in one of the building he find an old robot. Well he fix it and realize, that this one belong to Tabitha. When leaving the building he was spotted!
But, when Tabitha saw robot she just forgot all. She give him the key for buildings and just leave!?!?!
Looks like AbuKasap have to rethink about use of Super-Mutants. They are even more crazy, then he thought.
He search the buildings - equipment working, while not all, but techs may do some repairs.
Surprise - at last building he found a strange person.
Raul. He tells his story to AbuKasap and reveal, that he has nothing left behind. He begs AbuKasap to take him. While Raul has no use as a soldier, AbuKasap realize, that he knows something about maintain equipment and he was grow in a ranch. That make him good as a base commander. Not for military staff, but for supplies, ppl management ans so.
Welcome aboard Raul.
Spoiler:
Back to the Strip, He got message both from Van Graff and Crimson Caravan. VERY interesting - this involves same girl. The one he met at Mojave Outpost. Now that's strange.
He go and meet that girl again. After few drinks, she agree to sell his dead caravan and to come with him. But, she want to pay a visit to last resting place of her last caravan. Curios himself, AbuKasap agree. They realize, that this is not just random attacks, but organized removing of rivals.
So, AbuKasap go alone to Van Graffs and tells them, that Cassidy is dead.Gaining their trust, he manage to steal documents, that reveal entire operation. While he do not care about Van Graffs, he still want Crimson Caravan to be working. So he menage to persuade Cass, to give all evidence to NCR. Now i have a trade agent.
Spoiler:
Another message from ambassador, now something about ..King. Hmm, making things quiet in Freeside is good.Let see what can be done.
Spoiler:

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 10:38 pm

Aaron went to the Mormon Fort to gather medical supplies, to be told that medical supplies is very, very low. Aaron, a bit irritated by this news, was gonna leave and go to the Medical Clinic. But, he saw a tall, blonde man sitting all by his lonesome in one of the tents. This man caught Aaron's intrigue, and so Aaron went to talk to him.

Spoiler:

Aaron and Arcade got to know each other better through various conversations. Aaron liked that Arcade actually knew what he was talking about when it came to many subjects. Over time, Arcade had grown to trust Aaron, and asked him to do him a big favor--a very big one.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

d_ahat

d_ahat

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 6:02 pm

King. Not bad person btw. They talk and after some tasks, they reach to agreement. AbuKasap even menage to heal his dog, helping some mutants in return(hmm maybe not so good idea but...). After all, with combine efforts from King, Followers and NCR, things get slightly better in Freeside.
Another message from NCR - this time more like recruitment! Go to Hoover Dam! Damn, those ppl start to think, that AbuKasap is one of their soldiers or what?!!
Hmm, that colonel looks .....wonder what she do off duty. First King, now Khans!! Thous ppl read to many books. O well, curious myself, as Boone refuse to talk after all.
Spoiler:
Well, looks like they do want to ally with Caesar. Another example how dump ppl can be. At least one of them are suspicious. This one has some brain after all. So let see how to gain their trust.
Again running here and there. Even has to clear a place full with Deathclaws.
Spoiler:
But, last task was a bonus. Was wonder how to enter that Vault 3 myself.
Spoiler:
That drugs really can fry a human mind - thous ....... saw Khan armor and just let me go in. Well as he cannot allow them so close to place for my base and New Vegas - AbuKasap just kill them all. Not hard - they all was so drugged , that hardly realize what's going on. Bonus - bounty on their leader - AbuKasap will do that for free, but did not refuse payment.
So, he menage to convince Khans to break alliance with Caesar and find them a book about Mongols, he even menage to convince them to leave Mojave.
After getting his reward, AbuKasap head to see that "miraculous"farming technology. Hmm, that can be very dangerous if spread out of control. Still, that will be very useful for his base.
Spoiler:

TheHusky

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 7:25 pm

End of the Line Part I

Keêgan after talking with Yes Man learned that Legion is attacking the Hoover Dam. He decided to go and finish this once and for all, to make Vegas independent. Yes Man gave him an override chip to install if he want to power up the securitron army in the Fort. When he arrived the Hoover Dam the attack was already began. He went to the Tower to install the chip while killing every one of the Legion soldiers that attacked him with the help of the Boomers, Boomer it was a piece of cake. In the end he reached to the console room that is guarded by 2 NCR soldiers, Keêgan killed them and powered up the Securitrons. What's left now is to end Legion's assault. With the help of the securitrons He blow up the gates of the Legion camp

End of the Line Part I:

End of the Line Part II

AFter entering the Legion camp, Keêgan fought his way to the famous Commander of the Legion known as Legate Lanius, after a rough battle Keêgan manage to kill him with a special kind of armor piercing, magnum shells. He killed the rest of the legionaries and went into the exit, where he got ambushed by the General of the NCR, General Lee Oliver and few rangers. After talking with General and not manage to convince him to leave his way even with the Robot army behind them, General quickly pulled his pistol and shot Keêgan before he can pull his shotgun. The moment General shot Keêgan, he and his rangers got annihilated by the securitrons. Lying on the ground and bleeding, Keêgan was not able to cheat death this time, and this was his one of the moments where luck wasn't on his side. Neither the Yes Man nor the securitrons manage to save him, Keêgan drew his last breath. But what he has done was more than enough to make Vegas Independent.

End of the Line Part II:

Thank you so much to everyone who attended this awesome playthrough and followed the story of Keêgan (god rest his soul) I cant wait for another playthrough. These kind of things gave me a purpose to play New Vegas, otherwise I usually just mod it without playing much, I hope to see a  new playthrough soon maybe for Fallout 4? Anyhow.. thanks again guys. I cant wait for more pictures from you all.

Steam Profile:
Back to top Go down
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 8:21 pm

Great shots everyone! And a nice ending, @thehusky

I'm not going to finish in the month's time, but I've needed to take a break from RL today with some basic gaming. Nick is now traveling the Divide...

As Nick, Daryl, and the robot pressed through Hopeville and beyond, the conviction in Nick grew. Whoever this crazy person was speaking through Ed-E, if Nick did not stand up to him, no one would ever respect his vision for the future of the Mojave. His end-game move was coming soon--the NCR and Legion both were a step away from checkmate. Nevertheless, Nick needed to end this curious beckoning from Ulysses.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
d_ahat

d_ahat

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 8:49 pm

So, AbuKasap return to NCR scientist giving him a copy of research. Then, remember about crying widow- he go to retrieve body of her husband. She, was so grateful......so she agree to do anything for him......even to spy for him.
Spoiler:
Drone report - picking to strange signals - scouts was send. First patrol report, about crashed satellite.Second one - found a strange entrance, but unable to enter.
Encoding of crashed satellite signal reveals signature from old research facility - The Big MT. AbuKasap go to satellite and was teleported there. After some explore, scavenge old tech and some talk, he menage to convince brains in there to work for him.
Spoiler:
Advanced technology in Big MT, heals his brain injury, making his cranial implant no longer needed. But, when he discover implanted transmitter there, he decide still to where it. But, now it isn't atached to his brain and AbuKasap can remove it at any time.
Time to see that second signal. What a beautiful voice....... damn it's a trap!!!
Spoiler:

Captive. No matter how this...... say it.And has to use very limited resource, AbuKasap was angry.And after killing a giant, he find the right tool for his anger. And right objects too. Revive now......
Spoiler:
Using all, that he can find,AbuKasap menage to found other captives, that he need to enter in The Sierra Madre. Cutting his path....
Spoiler:
A mutant, a ghoul and .....a girl! While, she cannot speak, her eyes........ And yes he has a a lot of scars, but AbuKasap carry even more scars inside......
Team was full-so they listen the instruction. Gala event was trigger and AbuKasap enter the Sierra Madre casino.
Spoiler:

dragbody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 10:06 pm

Nick approached Ulysses with caution. He believed Ulysses' obsession was likely a case of mistaken identity--either that, or the bullet from Benny had knocked a few screws loose.

Though Nick had grown in proficiency with a variety of weapons along his journey in the Mojave, he was content to settle his score with Ulysses with words. After all, the climax at the Dam was approaching and Nick believed Ulysses would have a pivotal role.

Though Nick was tempted to let the nukes fall on both the Legion and the NCR, he remained convinced that they were poised to neutralize each other. Such a deep strike against either faction, or even both, could alter the balance of power at the Dam. In the end, Nick chose to let Ed-E sacrifice himself. It was a difficult choice, but Nick held out hope that Ed-E could be restored via a backup memory on a new eyebot. Perhaps that old junker in Primm he hadn't yet touched.

Spoiler:

Nick and Ulysses grew to trust one another. Perhaps it was an alignment of interests, or perhaps it was an unspoken courier's bond. Perhaps something else.

Nick and Ulysses traveled back to the Divide to visit the Courier's Mile. Along the way, Nick spoke with Ulysses about being his personal adviser for the war to come.

Spoiler:

Last edited by dragbody on Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
viktoras108

viktoras108

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 10:08 am

It is really cool mode, for five years, I've been looking for it. Thanks so much New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 1f600
Back to top Go down
c4in

c4in

Character sheet
Name: Curse
Faction: Self
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 9:32 pm

Nice playthrough everyone. Too bad I couldn't get much started and got just two posts for my character. I just didn't have any will to play New Vegas and couldn't force myself into it + I had some other stuff to do.

I planned that I would kill off my character at one point, but didn't get that far. At least I can enjoy other stories.

I might have better luck next time to finish my playthrough.

dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 5:47 am

Working through the remainder of Nick's main journey and his path toward the Second Battle for Hoover Dam. I will continue his journey in DC, but for now...
---------------------

"If you will have me as your adviser, so be it, courier," said Ulysses to Nick as they traveled from Primm to the Lucky 38. "Know this. I have traveled these wastes more than most living men and I have known war. You are right to believe that Bear and Bull both are not right for this world. Both are hollow shells encasing a terminal potential for a crippled nation."

Nick listened intently. Here was a man that had known the Legion intimately, who had traveled many of the same roads, and who had been battle-hardened in a way Nick yet was not.

"Three, Courier," Ulysses said. "Three. This is the number of your destiny."

"Courier Three is dead," Nick replied.

"I know this, Nicholas Clark. But we are not speaking of the dead. We are speaking of the living. And so I say again, three is the number of your destiny. There are three steps you must take on your path to war just as there are three souls you must guide to redemption just as there are three armies that must converge on the Dam." Ulysses could tell Nick was listening but was not exactly following yet. "Your three steps are these. First, you must confront your demons. Second, you must condemn your demons. Last, you must expel your demons. Do you know that of which I speak?"

Nick opened his mouth to answer but the words seemed too large to clear his mouth.

"Go on, Nicholas," Ulysses urged. "Say it."

"Chems," Nick said as though he was disappointed to hear himself speak.

"Yes, Nicholas. And how must you confront your demons?" Ulysses asked rhetorically. "You must end your alliance with your friend who calls himself Niner. He tethers you to the old Nicholas and so long as he is a member of your inner circle, you will never be fit for responsibility of any magnitude."

"I can't ditch a friend for no reason," Nick replied. "That's bullshit!"

"For no reason? Nicholas, you must see reason just as you caused me to see it before we nearly killed one another in the Divide. You do not remember the destruction of the Divide... but would you if you were high?"

Nick, sounding offended, offered a quiet, simple response. "Yeah," Nick said without conviction.

"Speak up, Nicholas!"

"I think I would. Yeah." Nick's words grew louder.

"Your words grow in volume but give ground in decisiveness," Ulysses said.

"Just make your fucking point man," Nick finally conceded.

"But Nicholas, my point is already made," shared Ulysses almost smugly. "Niner enables you. He enables you to be a lesser version of yourself and he will always be a bad influence. If you cannot end your relationship with this man, you cannot be the liberator of New Vegas you hope to become."

Nick, knowing that Ulysses was correct, said nothing more on the way to the Lucky 38. For his part, Ulysses knew what Nick's silence meant.

Spoiler:

coming next... Nick takes his second step towards war and condemns his demons Smile
Back to top Go down
dantaefetticus

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:10 am

Aaron took some time to unwind and decided to go for a walk. During his stroll, he got a mysterious broadcast from his pipboy. The signal was coming from Nipton. When he got to Nipton, he saw this satellite--looking contraption buried into the ground like it flew in from outer space. As he got closer, a huge flash of light blinded him.

He woke up to find himself on what seems to a balcony. He was wearing a patient gown, and he felt... tired. As he began to wipe his face, he felt something different. He looked into the mirror to discover that his scars were gone, and his face removed of all the dirt and grime. Through speaking with the Think Tank, he knew of his location. Long story short--he had to work with the robot scientists so that he could get back to the Mojave. Through his journey, he discovered the wonders of the Big MT, and the stories of its past.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

d_ahat

d_ahat

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 5:14 pm

Siera Madre Casino..... more like a prison cell. Luxurious, but still.....
AbuKasap menage to pass all tasks, restoring power, helping that mutant(yea no use but still...something tremble in AbuKasap soul).  And , yes that ghoul try to stab him, but fail. He didn't know what he jump against. Well, no second chance for thous. A treasure in vault -  and what for? No use for it in here. Elijah..... killed. And secrets of Sierra Madre are save again. Time to go back....his duty.... Christine...Christine with scars...... the Auto-doc heal her vocal strings and she now have that beautiful voice. But other.... not possible in here. And she refuse to leave. Still, AbuKasap
hope that she will come.....as both feel a strong connection between them Both soldiers, both in place that they do not belong......both carry scars.....
Still AbuKasap give her a  device, that can transport her to The Sink.  Machines there can heal her and yet she refuse again.
Last words and AbuKasap head back to Mojave. Time to act.
Spoiler:
No more waiting. Calls are sends, all his ppl are ready to act if has to. And time to take Mr.House off the picture.
Spoiler:
All Securitrons are now under AbuKasap's full control. Seeing his base and understand about change of New Vegas command, for a first time NCR realize, that AbuKasap is not just an mercenary, but power they have get use to it. They now ask for alliance and want him to help for defense of Hoover Dam. Plans are made, Boomers aim their guns to a specific place. Securitrons are on stand by.And abuKasap companions prepare troops and vehicles for upcoming battle. All is ready...  
But Caesar know this.....
AbuKasap and his drone inspect NCR position, making maps and giving advice here and there.
Legate Lanius....a brilliant warlord.  No1 knows, that he has arrived and ready for assault. While he has no idea what happens in AbuKasap base, he does know all that happens in the NCR. And he knew about inspection......
Explosions - saboteurs blow hatches stopping NCR to reinforce his positions and Legion start a full assault. Hordes of skirmishers
swarm NCR positions killing all in their was. NCR recruits panic, but no place to run. With only a few rangers, AbuKasap menage to set a weak defense position, behind a sandbags. With a barrage of auto fire and grenades, they hold. but for how long.... NCR menage to get true and fresh troops start to appear......just to get shot by Legion veterans. AbuKasap send his drone above the field to see how it goes, but suddenly  a heavy machine guns open fire from Legion position shooting it down. Yes, Legate Lanius was prepare for this.
At AbuKasap base sirens sounds all over the place. Without a heist, highly trained troopers get in cars and head to Boulder , as there is no road to Hoover Dam. As second in command, Veronica contact with Boomers and instruct them to be ready.Boulder City. Troops unload ammo and weapons and prepare for battle,  as they have no connections with AbuKassap and have no idea how bad it is. Suddenly a scream...... Delilah, falling on her knees look at her tracker.  Signal lost...... The Courier is death...... Silence....only shots heard from Hoover Dam.....and Delilah wailing....
With face of stone Veronica stand up, she looks at Sarah, but Sarah was soldier for too long and lost too  many friends in her path. Her look remind Veronica about a battle. She turns on her radio and contact Boomers.  - Open fire. Honoring the deal, Boomers howitzers start shooting, with their last shells. And AbuKasap army run to The Dam.
At the Dam, Legion troops was victorious, only a handful of NCR troops defend the entrance...... Rain of death fall from the sky. First line of skirmishers just vanish in explosions. But Lanius was calm. He knew that NCR are no longer treat and no1 in this world can shoot for long. He pull  his troops back and prepare them for final assault. Last explosions...... smoke start to vanish, Lanius prepare to give orders for attack.......
Like ghosts Veronica, Sarah, Boon, Arcade and entire army appear in front of them. Furious.... Veronica give only one command - We do not have friends in here- forward!
A storm of bullets devastate The Legion ranks. Machine guns and assault rifles in hands of highly trained troops.... and they move, killing all at  their path. No mercy, just vengeance. And they knew how.........
The Courier body was never found - at his position as only body pieces - looks like he blow himself, instead to give up..... .....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While the battle still last, at far remote place in the Mojave, 2 ppl look at underground entrance.
A man and a woman. A woman with a beautiful voice and new face, and a man with no more stone heart.
Delilah didn't know that AbuKasap can now take off his implant, and all his friends forgot about litlle Transportalponder, that allows him to teleport himself to The Sink!!!
AbuKasap rig the entrance and they enter to the facility. And blow the explosives, sealing it forever.
Spoiler:
He did not belong to this world and Christine has nothing left in here. They did not know where they go, but this just do not matter anymore...... as they leave together .......
Spoiler:

HectorSuarezking

Character sheet
Name: Hector calhoun
Faction: Ncr
Level: 68

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:43 pm

Hey everyone sorry i haven't been active iv'e not had inter for the past week and a half but i have taken screenshots while i was away plus real life got in the way but i'm back so here is what iv'e been up to

after killing caesar Hector went to go visit sarah for a little fooling around but Hector and sarah got into a little argument and then things turned for the worst Hector got physical and punched sarah soon realizing what he had done he left

Spoiler:

after that whole fiasco he decided to get rid of the merc outfit once and for all because it was making him do terrible things regretting all the awful things he had done he went back to the ranger station and decided to take it off but it was more difficult than he imagined

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

after that whole ordeal he went home to cleanse himself and he promised himself to never do evil again he thought all about what he had done and had lots of regret because he hurt the one he loved after doing lots of thinking he decided to go to zion

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ExoticRPGs

ExoticRPGs

Character sheet
Name: Jaxson Pierce
Faction: NCR (Formerly)
Level: 30+

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 9:52 am

Sorry for my inactivity on the playthrough. I've been interested and occupied in other stuff lately so I haven't been playing the game and I'm not even that far in. Nonetheless, here's some screens from where I left off.

"After walking through the gate, I was greeted by more of what I expected. Bright lights, vice in the streets with securitron faces on every corner. It wasn't until I stumbled into my savior from Goodsprings that I had an idea of where I was going."
Spoiler:

"I was directed straight to the Lucky 38 to get an audience with Mr. House himself. The casino I found myself in had a somber atmosphere to it and looked like most of the lights had been off for a long time."
Spoiler:

"I wasn't sure what to expect, seeing that House was almost an ancient figure in old world history. In the casino's penthouse, I was brought face to face with a large screen and what I assumed to be the face of Mr. House. After sharing a few words with the man, I was certain that my contract would soon be fulfilled, except I still had Benny to deal with."
Spoiler:

"I walked out of the casino with all faces turned. Nobody had been inside there for generations, and I was the one with the VIP pass. I headed towards the Tops and collected myself for what was to come."
Spoiler:

"The men in suits at the front door had patted me down for loaded weapons, but I managed to sneak past a silenced pistol if I was to ever need it. I glanced to the other end of the casino, and that's when I saw a checkered suit."
Spoiler:

"I approached Benny and his henchmen with caution but then got an unexpected welcoming from the man. I could see it in his eyes that he knew his luck had checked out, seeing that I was alive after a point-blank range gunshot."
Spoiler:

"Benny refused to give anything up by just talking with him out in the open. With my pistol, I figured I could go for an assassination attempt from the railing upstairs, but then realized that getting the chip without being shot to death would be impossible. He insisted I meet him in the presidential suite to talk about business, but nothing prepared me for what was to ensue."
Spoiler:

"After a confrontation with my target on the suite's intercom, I knew that the decision I had just made would either end in my death or Benny slipping through my fingers once again. After our little talk was over and the speaker cut to silence, several armed men entered the suite and started firing shots. After hardly surviving the ambush, I managed to get out of there and headed off to Benny's suite."
Spoiler:

"Benny's suite was on the 13th floor, meaning I had to take the elevator to get there. I was hoping I would stumble across clues as to where he had gone if I couldn't catch up with him."
Spoiler:

"After dealing with the security in the hallway, I managed to find the only room with double doors. Assuming it was Benny's suite, I entered the room to search for anything that could help me."
Spoiler:

"I glanced around the suite not seeing anything too surprising. What did catch my attention was the strange room that seemed to be cut out from the wall. More specifically, the securitron idle inside of the room. It looked identical to the ones on the strip, except having an almost overly enthusiastic smile on its display. Luckily, I could easily communicate with the securitron and even managed to get the information I needed. I was on the run for Benny once more."
Spoiler:

"After leaving the casino, I came face to face with the same frumentarii I saw in Nipton. He handed me the mark of Caesar and invited me to the Legion's fort. It was a relief to finally be beside the Legion once more."
Spoiler:

"I had a long walk ahead of me but I traversed on to Cottonwood Cove. I felt Benny's death reaching close, and I had a feeling that the Legion would be my allies in that."
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD6Vl_6JMncSQylHIN4NoDw
HectorSuarezking

HectorSuarezking

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 6:14 pm

after hearing a radio message from the happy trails caravan company Hector decided to go visit zion national park with a caravan chatting with a fine lady from new reno and some big mouth kid they headed off to make connections to new cannan

Spoiler:

upon arriving they noticed that it was too quiet then all of a sudden they get ambushed by a bunch of tribals and he barely escaped but the rest of his crew died venturing more deeper in the canyon he encountered a man known as follows chalk he was really friendly and showed him around the area and took him to see the burned man himself

Spoiler:

upon meeting Joshua graham he saw the bandages wrapped around him and looking in his eyes he saw a vengeful spirit wanting revenge from the legion as he talked with him more he found out he was believer in god Hector found that very rare in the wasteland and was happy to meet a fellow believer

Spoiler:

joshua told Hector about some items that he needs to find for another tribe known as the sorrows so he searched all around the valley and founds the items he needed

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 4:00 am

Hey everyone!

I just want to say two things. First, I’m definitely going to keep my playthrough going past January. I hope some of you will too so we can see these characters more fully.

Also, I want to say that this is all for fun! So no one needs to apologize for periods of inactivity. It’s all good! I’m just happy to still love this game all these years later and to have a community I can share it with Smile

Happy gaming GUNners!
Back to top Go down
HectorSuarezking

HectorSuarezking

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 7:16 pm

after finding the things daniel needed Hector headed to the sorrows camp so upon arriving he and follows chalk parted ways and he met with daniel he met a lady named waking cloud so they joined forces and helped daniel with some task he needed done

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

after clearing out the canyon of white legs he informed Daniel that he was done and everything was done and that they had to leave so he met up with Joshua and they headed for pine creek while helping sorrows along the way

Spoiler:

upon arriving to the tunnel they encountered the white legs chief salt upon wounds not wanting him to hurt anyone ever again he wasted him and daniel was in the clear

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

this taught Hector a valuable lesson that you should always take care of the ones you love the most and never hurt the ones you care about the most now Hector is headed back to the Mojave

Back to top Go down
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 10:23 pm

Ulysses' next challenge--Nick's next step--was to condemn his demons. He had always kept a comfortable relationship with Motor Runner for the sake of keeping the flow of chems open. Nick had, at one point, been willing to kill for Motor Runner.

But that was a long time ago.

Now, Nick was on the verge of being the leader of an independent New Vegas. He needed to be clean. It was non-negotiable.

Additionally, when the security with which the NCR had blanketed the Mojave was removed or lessened, Nick could not allow the Fiends to present a unified threat.

Nick, swallowing his fear and hesitation, breached Vault 3 with violent intent. It was over before he knew it. He felt almost guilty betraying the trust of the fiends. Had he not run drugs in and out of the vault many times over in the past?

Then again, it was poetic justice in a sense. Just as Benny had died on his knees with his hands tied (as Nick had been in the Goodsprings cemetery), so Motor Runner died at the hands of men the fiends had simply let inside. After all, this had been the fate of the previous inhabitants of Vault 3. The ones Motor Runner and his cohorts had ruthlessly slaughtered.

As Nick reflected on the irony of it all, his guilt subsided. He was ready for the next step on his path. He was ready to expel his demons. He was curious to hear what Ulysses had in mind for this part of his journey.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough   New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Vegas New Year - 2019 Community Playthrough

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next