Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Hey there

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonT4

PostSubject: Hey there   Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:20 am

Hey! well i'm DragonT4, Dragon my favorite creature. And T4 being that i'm the fourth in my family, with a T name. in-fact all 9 siblings have T names haha, i tend to break my games with overly modding, so i end up having to fix a lot of issue's.. a lot... so many problems... wyre bash patches for life at this point, but i'm getting back into messing with fallout games after having been away so long and thought i poke around into the website after having seen the clones mod for example, i'm not a immersion kinda player so if i can have the terminator running around i will lol, (that broke a quest of two some years ago... mostermod had em at the time) i've messed around with editing and modding games myself for a little while. but never released much, well a lite coh mod, a radio list of electro swing for the radio mod on new vegas, and recently dropped a frame work mission for arma 3 on the steam workshop, but others like a new faction and adding guns to ships in homeworlf 2 or editing the zombies in dead island was always a private for me and friends, flash back to dead island. zombies being 20 feet tall died the fastest and zombies a foot tall took the longest.. i'm not sure why they did that haha but it was fun when the foot tall zombie pinballed around the room turning into a insta kill death bullet. lots of laughter from me and my buddie ha!, but anyway, i'm hopinh to be around more, i'm hoping to get into modding fallout 4 as i wait for the new vegas mod for 4 to drop. though i'm still waiting for a port of the 88cm cannon to fallout 4.. >.> love that mod... but yeah, hopefully see you guys around! if any mods come from my hands i'll drop a link once it functions and doesn't break the game.. too often ha!. take care!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hey there

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-