Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault leon Metal power money wolfenstein NPCs marvel mandalorian Superpele dead Mask Reforged port Gear riot brotherhood commonwealth boomers machine hunk Ryse boom ghoul body khan
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:28 am

» The Next fallout
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:21 am

» Afterlife discord
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:17 am

» Greetings
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:49 pm

» Starfield
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 5:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 4:53 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 2:39 pm

» XHX Discord server.
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 11:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 9:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 5:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 8:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
fallout 76 stress test Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

fallout 76 stress test

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chemmy

chemmy

fallout 76 stress test Empty
PostSubject: fallout 76 stress test   fallout 76 stress test EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:17 am

there maybe be a few things people might not wanna read what i type and looking forward to finding it out themselves ingame and from my understanding, there will be mods added to it later on, just hope they are not microtransactions, but most likely they might be.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MWguitarist

MWguitarist

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: fallout 76 stress test   fallout 76 stress test EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:48 am

I'll have to cast aside my hatred of 76 of Bethesda bastardizing the lore and everything good about an RPG to try and see what you experienced with an open mind.

However, from your experience and the countless videos ive seen and read upon the game. No game to me at least is worth damn near 80 bloody dollars for something that has literally no depth. As wide as an ocean but deep as a pond. I don't tend to invest into something that has NO other sell value aside from "Hey it's fallout and uh you can play with friends!".

This isn't me trying to ruin your experience, if you enjoy the hell out of the game go for it! No one can take that away from you. I'm glad to hear that some enjoy it. I hope they work out the bugs and fix everything before the game launches. Wonder how much room for error Bethesda is allowed with this one considering their games are usually filled with bugs and it takes modders to fix them years after the fact. Also to hear that there WILL be mod support is 100% the best decision they could have made. Not doing so would be a shot in the foot down the road.

Im just saying , like every game, think long and hard about the investment worth and is this the kind of road we want to see Fallout and other beloved franchise go down?

chemmy

PostSubject: Re: fallout 76 stress test   fallout 76 stress test EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 8:30 am

[quote=MWguitarist]I'll have to cast aside my hatred of 76 of Bethesda bastardizing the lore and everything good about an RPG to try and see what you experienced with an open mind.

However, from your experience and the countless videos ive seen and read upon the game. No game to me at least is worth damn near 80 bloody dollars for something that has literally no depth. As wide as an ocean but deep as a pond. I don't tend to invest into something that has NO other sell value aside from Hey it's fallout and uh you can play with friends!.

This isn't me trying to ruin your experience, if you enjoy the hell out of the game go for it! No one can take that away from you. I'm glad to hear that some enjoy it. I hope they work out the bugs and fix everything before the game launches. Wonder how much room for error Bethesda is allowed with this one considering their games are usually filled with bugs and it takes modders to fix them years after the fact. Also to hear that there WILL be mod support is 100% the best decision they could have made. Not doing so would be a shot in the foot down the road.

Im just saying , like every game, think long and hard about the investment worth and is this the kind of road we want to see Fallout and other beloved franchise go down[quote]

I do agree and see where you are coming from, i did enjoyed it a little bit when i was playing the stress test, might be good later on after it's release and bugs fixed, for playing with other peoplefriends, that caught my eye and might be good as well, and yeah, every fallout game will come with bugs and get fix later with mods, but we will see how it turns out, but in return, i will be getting the battlefield 5 digital deluxe for free, i'm linked with another friend on xbox, so we game share, i buy one, he buys one, and since i bought fallout 76 for us, i got him to buy that for us, same goes for next year, i told him i'm buying anthem the 80 dollar one and got him to buy the division 2 digital ultimate edition which is 120, but yeah, we will see how this fallout game turns out, but i was really hopping that it was single player like all the others when i first saw it, then i know bugs will be fix faster with mods, see how the beta is next week, i also read somewhere, what every i do in beta will be transfer over to the game when it gets release so i start where i stopped at, which is nice if that is true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fallout 76 stress test   fallout 76 stress test Empty

Back to top Go down

fallout 76 stress test

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1