Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

[FO4] The Last Of Us Ellie Mod Screenshots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WarfareChild53

Character sheet
Name: Monster of The West
Faction: NCR
Level: 50

PostSubject: [FO4] The Last Of Us Ellie Mod Screenshots   Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:29 pm

A friend of mine who doesn't have an account on GUN made an Ellie armor mod for Fallout 4 and sent it to me and honestly.. he did a pretty damn good job.

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [FO4] The Last Of Us Ellie Mod Screenshots   Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:40 pm

Those screen shots look great. I agree your friend did a awesome job making that mod!

PostSubject: Re: [FO4] The Last Of Us Ellie Mod Screenshots   Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:17 am

Looks great. Any place we can get that mod or would your friend be willing to upload it here? It's a great looking mod and I'd love to get my hands on it. Doing a Last of Us playthrough and this would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentinelHunter

Character sheet
Name: Emperor Price
Faction: New Commonwealth Empire

PostSubject: Re: [FO4] The Last Of Us Ellie Mod Screenshots   Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:17 am

@Wertologist I found someone who made one here: https://www.deviantart.com/user619/art/Fallout-4-The-Last-of-Us-Ellie-Follower-and-Armor-747966562

My Mods (All Public):

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahyuser001

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [FO4] The Last Of Us Ellie Mod Screenshots   Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:10 am

Yeah I agree. This looks really good.

Let your friend know to keep up the good work. Smile

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: [FO4] The Last Of Us Ellie Mod Screenshots   Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:52 am

@SentinelHunter Thanks for the link. I'll try it out next time I boot it up. Thanks for the find.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guan12

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [FO4] The Last Of Us Ellie Mod Screenshots   Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:15 pm

Already had her in my mod list - though I can't seem to get her to follow for some reason.

Spoiler:

I am One but We are Many. We are the boys in White. We Aim to Please. We are the First of the last Order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarfareChild53

Character sheet
Name: Monster of The West
Faction: NCR

PostSubject: Re: [FO4] The Last Of Us Ellie Mod Screenshots   Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:30 pm

@guan12 Just download the multiple followers overhaul on the nexus.

PostSubject: Re: [FO4] The Last Of Us Ellie Mod Screenshots   Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:37 am

@SentinelHunter That mod seems to be bugged. I installed it, but I cannot get her to follow me. She just stands still. The author said to try a multiple follower mod, but I have no other follower and they neglected to say which mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentinelHunter

Character sheet
Name: Emperor Price
Faction: New Commonwealth Empire

PostSubject: Re: [FO4] The Last Of Us Ellie Mod Screenshots   Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:31 pm

@Wertologist Well as far as I know, there's no voice for her anyway. So you could always put the outfit on another follower and scale them down. Or if that's not enough and you still want a child's voice you could always get this mod and put the outfit on her.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31774

That's what I did.

My Mods (All Public):

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: [FO4] The Last Of Us Ellie Mod Screenshots   Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:07 pm

@SentinelHunter I've been eyeing that Nat mod. Just wanted to wait until it was fully finished so I wouldn't have to worry about updating it. I'll give that a go next time I play.

Update 1: That mod just refuses to work for me for whatever reason. It says a quest should pop up, but it never does. I took Piper to Nat and sat there for 10 minutes hoping she'd strike up a conversation with her so I could recruit her, but nothing happened. The mod is installed properly, but the game just refuses to register it it seems.

Update 2: Got the Nat mod to work and threw the Ellie armor on her and she looked fine, but the TEE follower mod was broken and I couldn't dismiss any follower. Had to reload a save hours prior to revert it. Now, I got Nat as a follower, but for whatever reason the Ellie armor is now bugged. It's completely invisible when worn. You have no player model when it's worn. Same goes for NPCs. This is just frustrating. I'm specifically doing a Last of Us playthrough and it's just one problem after the other with this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FO4] The Last Of Us Ellie Mod Screenshots   

Back to top Go down

[FO4] The Last Of Us Ellie Mod Screenshots

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1