Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Khans+Followers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirdanest

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Khans+Followers   Sat May 05, 2018 1:38 am

One of the things I have speculated on often is the most interesting ending for New Vegas -- which one sets up the best sequel.

One that I don't think many people have ever discussed is the Khan/Followers empire. One variant of the legion ending leads to this ending, and I find that quite fascinating. The muscle and chem expertise of the Khans (which Arcade acknowledges that the Followers lack) with the science and civility of the Followers would create a special kind of empire, especially if they didn't make the Encalve/BOS mistake and took advantage of local manpower resources, which I assume they would. It would be a fairly unique empire in the Fallout universe.

It would also provide a new setting to explore in the general area, for the sequel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maas

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Khans+Followers   Sat May 05, 2018 5:14 am

@Sirdanest I gotta be honest, I dont think ive ever even pursued this ending, I usually just go ncr or standard legion. This sounds awesome and an extremely unique outlook for the wasteland. I guess can you sorta give me your perspective on something like this? like, would it lead to a more prosperous wasteland or something more chaotic/ uncivilized?

Male.

In That Order...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://soundcloud.com/maas_music17
Sirdanest

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Khans+Followers   Sat May 05, 2018 5:25 am

The Khan's muscle and medicinal expertise combined with the follower's civility and education would create a unique new empire in a new land to the north of the Mohave. They'd probably be facing threats from both the legion remnant and Ncr, no matter how New Vegas turned out, as well as whatever was already living in that area (hopefully something new.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahyuser001

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Khans+Followers   Sat May 05, 2018 4:18 pm

It could work, like have the Khans get into trouble with the 80's after moving out of the Mojave. Once the 80's are conquered, the Khans would proceed to tame the lands of Wyoming with the bikes that they would get from the 80's.

Then some of the Followers would reconnect with the Khans and create a new community. Using ancient knowledge of governance, economics, and transportation they would carve an empire Northwest just like that one Khan ending.

The most important question to ask. Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khans+Followers   

Back to top Go down

Khans+Followers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-