Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call Reforged hunk body Overhaul boom machine Mask NPCs daryl khan boomers dead Gear FCOM vault marvel Superpele wolfenstein Ryse riot commonwealth mandalorian ghoul Armor money
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:29 pm

» Greetings!
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xazid

Xazid

Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all   Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 12:34 am

Hey everyone!
My name is Xazid and I have a steam account that goes by the same name but feel free to call me by my real name of Dylan. I've had an account here for awhile that I made from watching AlChestBreach's mod spotlights but never really got around to using it until now. Fallout New Vegas is my Fallout game of choice and my favorite game of all time along with Oblivion and League of Legends. (Preparing for the oncoming storm for that one, haha)

My ideal way of playing Fallout New Vegas is with the Tale of Two Wastelands mod/overhaul which basically staples Fallout 3 onto Fallout New Vegas so you can play both games in one essentially. I've been trying to find some good mods that would be fun to use in my playthrough of it, any suggestions?

Well that's about it, I look forward to meeting you dudes and using this forum a lot more in the future!
P.S. Forgive my lack of knowledge on using forum sites in the future, this is my first site of it's type I'm trying to get into.
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all   Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:49 am

@Xazid Hello Dylan and welcome. I think GUN is one of the best places to start with, because there are plenty people here that may help you to obtain what you need. Feel free to post your own topics and ask, we'll answer. See you later Smile

Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Sig-1214Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Bande-21Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Bande-22Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Bande-23Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Bande-24Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea

Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1