Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xazid

Xazid

Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all   Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:34 am

Hey everyone!
My name is Xazid and I have a steam account that goes by the same name but feel free to call me by my real name of Dylan. I've had an account here for awhile that I made from watching AlChestBreach's mod spotlights but never really got around to using it until now. Fallout New Vegas is my Fallout game of choice and my favorite game of all time along with Oblivion and League of Legends. (Preparing for the oncoming storm for that one, haha)

My ideal way of playing Fallout New Vegas is with the Tale of Two Wastelands mod/overhaul which basically staples Fallout 3 onto Fallout New Vegas so you can play both games in one essentially. I've been trying to find some good mods that would be fun to use in my playthrough of it, any suggestions?

Well that's about it, I look forward to meeting you dudes and using this forum a lot more in the future!
P.S. Forgive my lack of knowledge on using forum sites in the future, this is my first site of it's type I'm trying to get into.
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all   Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 6:49 am

@Xazid Hello Dylan and welcome. I think GUN is one of the best places to start with, because there are plenty people here that may help you to obtain what you need. Feel free to post your own topics and ask, we'll answer. See you later Smile

Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Sig-1214Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Bande-21Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Bande-22Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Bande-23Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Bande-24Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea

Hello! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-