Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel Superpele khan Gear riot dead machine FCOM money hunk upgrades space wolfenstein vault Reforged NPCs Ryse commonwealth Mask Call ghoul daryl boom body boomers mandalorian
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zachhemoglobin

Zachhemoglobin

Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title!   Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 10:25 pm

Greetings everybody, I am known online as Zachhemoglobin!
I've come to this forum, as probably many of you have, to try and find the best the NV modding scene has to offer. I'm always on the lookout for new and creative additions to a game I hold dearly.

Not only did I come for the mods, but I also am an aspiring voice actor, and would be happy to lend my voice to any creators that would be willing to give me a chance to audition. Other than that, I'm a fairly simple man, who loves video games and has no problems getting along with people as long as they are kind to me in turn.

Besides that, I look forward to seeing what this forum has to offer in enriching my gaming experience and to meeting talented creators who are as passionate about their craft, as I am about the game they work to improve upon.

Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title!   Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:15 am

@Zachhemoglobin hello Zach and welcome. You can put your bags here if you wish, this place will please you for sure. You may also try to offer your services for your voice acting everywhere, someone will surely need you in a topic or another. See you later Smile

Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Sig-1214Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Bande-21Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Bande-22Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Bande-23Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Bande-24Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title!   Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:33 am

Howdy! welcome to GUN! feel free to post if you have any issue with games, to request a mod, or to share your thoughts on something.

Welcome

matticus4205

matticus4205

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title!   Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 4:10 am

Awesome dude, glad to see you found our little next of the woods. Hopefully your time here will be pretty epic.

TheRatDragon

TheRatDragon

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title!   Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 10:39 am

Greetings friend, welcome to our community. It's a fun place around here, and I'm sure there are a few mod authors in need of a voice actor such as yourself. I know some authors myself, but they aren't working on quest mods or mods in need of voice acting, but if I hear anything, I'll let you know and them to perhaps give you a chance. Hope to see you stick around, it's a tight knit community, but we're very kind here, no disrespectful chumps, so yeah.

See you around man.

Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Tenor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title!   Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I Couldn't Think of A Clever Topic Title!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1