Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnyonghwang1

johnyonghwang1

Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls Empty
PostSubject: Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls   Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:10 am

Big Hello Smiley guys, can you guys help me with the installation of dragbody's npc overhaul mods because it seems that theres some compatability problems when installing all of them like how the eyes of the npc's seem to be just a brown ball or how theres plenty of conflicts with each of his mods but somehow his cassidy replacer works fine, look if somebody can make a compilation of his npc overhauls in one file thst would be much appreciated thank you (soory for bad grammar im filipino)
Back to top Go down
tdk01

tdk01

PostSubject: Re: Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls   Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:16 am

it works fine for me...

- do you use a mod manager or manuelly install?
- do you use others mod´s? try to disable and test it without mods. then reenable the mods steps bei step
- check for conflicts with other mods
- try to use xedit for conflicts and loot for sorting your loadordner
Back to top Go down
tigerx87

tigerx87

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls   Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:58 am

Theres no compilation because your other mods my be the one conflicting with dragbody mods. Thats why fnvedit exist so you can see what is the conflict and solve it yourself.
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls   Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:28 am

@tigerx87 +1,
@johnyonghwang1 you may see in my sig, FNV troubleshoot, (8/// Leveled lists, this works for almost everything) there are some tips + videos + pics  on how to use Xedit to resolve conflicts. Once you(ll understand how it works, it will be  really easy to correct these problems, if you have few hours spare time. Good hunting Wink

Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls Sig-1214Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls Bande-21Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls Bande-22Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls Bande-23Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls Bande-24Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea
pirategoyim

pirategoyim

PostSubject: Re: Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls   Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 10:07 pm

Did you find out the problem OP?
Back to top Go down
bluestinger27

bluestinger27

Character sheet
Name: Ritz
Faction: Boomer
Level: 20

PostSubject: Re: Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls   Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 11:58 pm

Are you using any other NPC overhaul mod?
As for the compilation you can pretty much use FNVEdit or Merge Plugins to combine multiple plugins into one.

Meron akong nagawang .esp file na kumpleto lahat ng overhaul ni dragbody if gusto mo pm mo ako.
Back to top Go down
Austaneous236

Austaneous236

PostSubject: Re: Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls   Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:39 am

I was also wondering how each overhaul conflicts with the other when they change different factions. I just made sure to sort them by size so the more niche NPC's get the correct face lift. My Install order goes:
NCR Overhaul
Brotherhood Reforged
Powder Gangers Overhaul
Boomers Go Boom
Greater Khans

Maybe this will help?
Back to top Go down
jorgebadcompany

jorgebadcompany

PostSubject: Re: Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls   Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 3:32 pm

try to put all you overhauls from drag at the lowest level in your load order or try to find the problem im sure its a problem of another mod that changes the npcs!

ncrvet

PostSubject: Re: Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls   Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 4:17 pm

some manual edits are needed
a merge patch will not fix all the problems
I was hoping someone can make some compatibility patches
I know awop messes up Joe Cobb
boomer power armor from project nevada messes up Rachel
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RKOL3G3NDK1LL3R
tdk01

tdk01

PostSubject: Re: Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls   Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 4:33 pm

when you use fnv redesigend try to disable it and start a new game
Back to top Go down
Michael Polansky

Michael Polansky

PostSubject: Re: Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls   Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 4:04 pm

Hi all. Since googling the issue brought me here initially, I thought I'd share the solution I found.

If you got FCO installed and the characters appear funky, missing hair or eyes - its not neccessarily a compatibility issue. Dragging all dragbody esp's to the bottom is one thing (get the esp version of khans), thats what I did and still got issues with Khans. Turns out the issues persisted because the characters in place where previously affected by FCO and a change of load order didnt change their inventories.

Somehow, disabling the NPC's and enabling back (with console) resets them back to what they should look like. Beats me how inventory has anything to do with their eyes but it totally works. Everytime I run into a wonky looking NPC, I disable him and enable back and their fixed.

Back to top Go down
R3tr0Sp4c3

R3tr0Sp4c3

PostSubject: Re: Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls   Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 7:52 pm

Does anyone know a fix because I can see hints of the old characters face and its really unsetteling please help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls   Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls Empty

Back to top Go down

Compatibility problems with Dragbody's NPC overhauls

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1