Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

[NV HELP] Dragbody's Overhaul and bashed patch problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sancez

PostSubject: [NV HELP] Dragbody's Overhaul and bashed patch problem   Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:18 pm

Hi there everybody!

I'm playing with Dragbody's amazing overhaul mods and I'm having a problem when making a bashed patch that I don't know how to fix.

I'm using these Dragbody's mods, merged all into one plugin to reduce the number of plugins loaded: Boomers Go Boom, Brotherhood Reforged, FO4 Power Armors, Great Khan Great Overhaul, NCR Overhaul, Powder Is The New Black and Simple Cass Replacer.

The problem I'm having is that when I make the bashed patch the NPCs in game stop looking as intended, mostly the one with custom races. The problem isn't present when making a bashed patch without these mods enable and loading them after the bashed patch, but then other mods will stop working, like the companion sandbox mod.

Any help, please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigerx87

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [NV HELP] Dragbody's Overhaul and bashed patch problem   Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:11 am

Open up fnvedit and see what mod is overriding your merged plugin (most likely the bashed patch). Then manually modigy npc records that is being overriden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sancez

PostSubject: Re: [NV HELP] Dragbody's Overhaul and bashed patch problem   Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:48 am

You mean editing the bashed patch to match Dragbody's npcs? I thought of that but I was hoping there was a better way, less time consuming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigerx87

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [NV HELP] Dragbody's Overhaul and bashed patch problem   Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:08 am

Thats how i did it, i also manually carry over other mods that modify npcs inventory, and packages. Mainly YUP and some weapon mods. I dont rely on automatic merge or bashed patch, they always miss some stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sancez

PostSubject: Re: [NV HELP] Dragbody's Overhaul and bashed patch problem   Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:23 pm

Isn't that very time consuming? There are thousands of records in a load order of at least 100 mods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigerx87

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [NV HELP] Dragbody's Overhaul and bashed patch problem   Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Takes a couple of hours depend on how perfect you want it to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sancez

PostSubject: Re: [NV HELP] Dragbody's Overhaul and bashed patch problem   Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:29 pm

I did and it took 2 almost two hours, but according to my testing in game it's much better. I used the bashed patch and then make adjustments in xedit. Thank you for the info. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NV HELP] Dragbody's Overhaul and bashed patch problem   

Back to top Go down

[NV HELP] Dragbody's Overhaul and bashed patch problem

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Troubleshooting-