Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl dead FCOM mandalorian commonwealth marvel khan Reforged ghoul body boom space vault Ryse riot Call upgrades Gear NPCs Mask boomers machine hunk Superpele wolfenstein money
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ClicheDan276

ClicheDan276

What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Empty
PostSubject: What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe?   What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 5:06 am

This can either be a entire setting or location in a game.

My favorite location is Camp Guardian because of how beautiful the atmosphere is as you climb the moutain reading notes then seeing the NCR flag beautifully waving in the air as the sun hits it.
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe?   What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 5:16 am

@ClicheDan276 my favourite locations are...Fo3 wasteland, towns and metro, I ♥️ every places, particularly because of the mods installed, such as DC interiors, AWOP, without forgetting street lights, the road warrior weather cycler and all the mods that enlight my game experience Smile

What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Sig-1214What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Bande-21What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Bande-22What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Bande-23What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Bande-24What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea
Memeio_Canoli

Memeio_Canoli

PostSubject: Re: What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe?   What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 5:32 am

My favorite is Goodsprings because New Vegas is my favorite Fallout game.
Back to top Go down
thinkforme

thinkforme

PostSubject: Re: What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe?   What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 6:18 am

I have to agree with @darkstyler. The capital wasteland from fallout 3 is so iconic. When I think of fallout i will always see the BoS soldier in front of the capital building.
What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Bos_so11
Back to top Go down
ahyuser001

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe?   What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 8:00 am

Lake Mead Cave. It can look like a different world with the right lighting mods.

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe?   What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 8:11 am

@thinkforme
Quote :
When I think of fallout i will always see the BoS soldier in front of the capital building.
I like this pic very much. This has a reassuring but worrying at the same time, FO3 wasteland is not supposed to be a world of hug bears and that's why I'm a FO3 fan ^^

What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Sig-1214What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Bande-21What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Bande-22What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Bande-23What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Bande-24What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea
Tyls

Tyls

Character sheet
Name: Madwolf
Faction: Independant
Level: Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe?   What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 2:10 pm

The West Tek research facility also known as The "Glow". You stole the string from Ian in Shady Sands, you took Rad-X and Rad-Away and some good stuff from Doc Morbid's Labotary in Junktown and you go to the "Glow". In you learned about the FEV experiment, the Master's transformation, you fought an army of desued robots, you collected some of the best equipment in the game and you try to beat the unbeatable ZAX 1.2 on chess game. Now you can go and see the cowards from the BoS and tell them you did the job unlike them.

Calder_Wren

PostSubject: Re: What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe?   What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 5:01 pm

My favorite area by far is D.C in fallout 3. After countless playthroughs in that game I always seemed to find someplace new that I hadn’t seen before, or get lost in its subways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe?   What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe? Empty

Back to top Go down

What’s Your favorite Location in the Fallout Universe?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1