Gaming Underground Network

Come for the mods, stay for the community
 
HomePortalLatest imagesInterviewsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 

 


Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel
______________
MOD MASTER THREADS:
FALLOUT
THE ELDER SCROLLS

______________


______________


GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
gauss Overhaul Ryse commonwealth Gear Mask riot marvel daryl money Superpele power khan ghoul Call boomers body Reforged machine mandalorian hunk vault dead wolfenstein NPCs boom
Latest topics
» XHX Discord server.
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 6:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 4:05 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby Skydrax Thu May 23, 2024 8:01 pm

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 12:32 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby njmanga097 Thu May 23, 2024 1:26 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 3:53 am

» The Next fallout
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby 7BSamuel Mon May 20, 2024 9:22 pm

» Afterlife discord
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby VenomOfGod Mon May 20, 2024 12:30 pm

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 7:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 1:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 5:20 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 6:16 pm

» Starfield
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby Velken Wed May 08, 2024 11:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 12:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 1:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Enclave or sea of corpses. Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar

Share
 

 Enclave or sea of corpses.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enclave11

Enclave11

Posts : 137
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 27

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Autumn
Faction: Enclave
Level: 80

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 10:33 am

How do you think if the enclave won in the second part of the game Fallout 2 then what would the future be.
Back to top Go down
Redmaus

Redmaus

Posts : 37
Join date : 2018-01-30
Location : Texas

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 8:38 pm

The USA would be strong again, and there would be no inferior mutants around anymore.

I really do see the Enclave as the best option for long term stability and progress.
Back to top Go down
BlackTemplar

BlackTemplar

Posts : 219
Join date : 2015-03-10
Age : 31
Location : Outpost Styx

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 9:12 pm

The Enclave would make things more stable, as Redmaus stated, plus the threat of feral ghouls and Super Mutants would be nearly nonexistent. I've always loved the Enclave as a faction and I wish they were present in FO4, but I'm sure we haven't seen the last of them.

_________________
Enclave or sea of corpses. Ye210
Back to top Go down
Enclave11

Enclave11

Posts : 137
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 27

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Autumn
Faction: Enclave
Level: 80

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 3:15 am

BlackTemplar wrote:
The Enclave would make things more stable, as Redmaus stated, plus the threat of feral ghouls and Super Mutants would be nearly nonexistent. I've always loved the Enclave as a faction and I wish they were present in FO4, but I'm sure we haven't seen the last of them.

Maybe someday we'll see them in Chicago, judging by the there are the last remnants of the enclave.
Back to top Go down
Tapper

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2014-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 3:29 pm

I could see the Enclave and the NCR joining forces to restore order to the United States. The NCR with the help of the Enclave would restore order West of the Rockies and the Enclave would push further East to reclaim DC from the SMs.
Back to top Go down
MrEggs0925

MrEggs0925

Posts : 160
Join date : 2014-12-14
Location : Canada

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 4:25 pm

The outcome of an Enclave Victory on the West Coast would lead to what the NCR is trying to achieve but much much better. The Enclave is much more advanced than any other faction and brings a lot more to the table then the corrupt NCR or the quasi-religious Brotherhood.

Something to take into account is that Super Mutants and Ghouls are considered abominations to the Enclave and something that would need to be destroyed. At best the Enclave used Mutants and Ghouls as conscripted workers caring none for their safety.

I haven't played the older Fallouts but it would seem pretty obvious that with Enclave Victory mutants and ghouls would be wiped out in order for the Enclave's vision of humanity to progress. A major trade that should be taken into account. Though in either case, mutants will eventually die out since they cannot procreate.

Though, really I believe with an Enclave victory pre-war civilization will return to the Wastelands. Also in every way, the Enclave is more technologically and tactically superior to any known faction in the Wasteland making the Enclave really seem like the best choice for a stable future.
Back to top Go down
Enclave11

Enclave11

Posts : 137
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 27

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Autumn
Faction: Enclave
Level: 80

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:19 am

@"MrEggs0925" You forgot about the institute, they also have technology but do not have a mission, and the enclave had missions under the Ridchardson pridewise, to release a virus so that all the mutants died.
Back to top Go down
MrEggs0925

MrEggs0925

Posts : 160
Join date : 2014-12-14
Location : Canada

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 6:12 pm

@Enclave11 The Institute is an extremely secretive faction on the East Coast. The goal of the Institute is to outlive the human population on the surface which they believe will eventually die off. Once the population dies off the Institute will start to rebuild the world using their research and synths. This is why the Institute was in the process of completing their Nuclear Reactor during the events of Fallout 4.

Mutants may have just been used to speed up the cycle so more irradiated humans would die. Let us not forget most if not all mutants are unable to procreate and therefore will eventually die off if they could not get their hands on FEV to infect more humans.

In terms of technology, the Institute is on a much smaller scale. Though yes, I did forget to mention them. But still, the Enclave is much stronger than the Institute. IF BOS boy scouts could do the job I'm sure the Enclave would be able to do it much better.

Moving on to to the modified FEV Serum. A similar thing was attempted by a ZAX AI calling itself John Henery Eden in where he tried to use the LW to contaminate the purified water with the FEV sample. Though according to cannon the LW never took this option.

Something you should know though is that not just mutants as in Super Mutants would have died. Any human who was irradiated, meaning anyone who was exposed to radiation would have been killed also. Along with Ghouls and of course Super Mutants.

Back to top Go down
Riddell26

Riddell26

Posts : 109
Join date : 2018-02-15
Age : 28
Location : Outer Rim

Character sheet
Name: Commander Doom
Faction: Grand Army of The Republic
Level: 0-3

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 11:35 am

The Enclave will make America Great Again
Spoiler:

_________________
"Enclave or sea of corpses. Tumblr11"

"They grow up loyal to the Republic, or they don't grow up at all."
―Alpha-17
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Posts : 864
Join date : 2015-04-09
Age : 27
Location : UK

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:13 pm

Enclave11 wrote:
BlackTemplar wrote:
The Enclave would make things more stable, as Redmaus stated, plus the threat of feral ghouls and Super Mutants would be nearly nonexistent. I've always loved the Enclave as a faction and I wish they were present in FO4, but I'm sure we haven't seen the last of them.

Maybe someday we'll see them in Chicago, judging by the there are the last remnants of the enclave.

Actually there's no evidence they still exist. There's no log from the Enclave stationed there and Whitley really seems to have no idea if they were still operational. Chances are they've gone rogue from the rest of the Enclave. Even if they exist, I doubt they are a real fighting force. I would like a little side quest in a future Fallout with a small group of Enclave holdouts raiding villages, and the player has to go deal with it. When you find them, they start telling you how they're still fighting the true war.

But I think the Enclave are finished as an actual faction.

_________________
Muwahahahahahahaha!!!
What do you mean evil laugh!? This is how I always laugh!
Bow Down:
Back to top Go down
Riddell26

Riddell26

Posts : 109
Join date : 2018-02-15
Age : 28
Location : Outer Rim

Character sheet
Name: Commander Doom
Faction: Grand Army of The Republic
Level: 0-3

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:17 pm

IRORIEH wrote:
Enclave11 wrote:
BlackTemplar wrote:
The Enclave would make things more stable, as Redmaus stated, plus the threat of feral ghouls and Super Mutants would be nearly nonexistent. I've always loved the Enclave as a faction and I wish they were present in FO4, but I'm sure we haven't seen the last of them.

Maybe someday we'll see them in Chicago, judging by the there are the last remnants of the enclave.

Actually there's no evidence they still exist. There's no log from the Enclave stationed there and Whitley really seems to have no idea if they were still operational. Chances are they've gone rogue from the rest of the Enclave. Even if they exist, I doubt they are a real fighting force. I would like a little side quest in a future Fallout with a small group of Enclave holdouts raiding villages, and the player has to go deal with it. When you find them, they start telling you how they're still fighting the true war.

But I think the Enclave are finished as an actual faction.

I believe you are on the right track with your theory. I feel like there are going to be alot of remnant factions throughout the wasteland all with different ideas on what they need to do to complete their mission. But of course odds are they will always fail, either we can end up recruiting them like the remnants in New Vegas, or we'll have to take care of them like you said.

_________________
"Enclave or sea of corpses. Tumblr11"

"They grow up loyal to the Republic, or they don't grow up at all."
―Alpha-17
Back to top Go down
Enclave11

Enclave11

Posts : 137
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 27

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Autumn
Faction: Enclave
Level: 80

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:43 pm

@"Riddell26" Oh, how sad it is for me, I think that the bethesda is a bad company, and we will not see our old and kind fallout more.
Back to top Go down
Riddell26

Riddell26

Posts : 109
Join date : 2018-02-15
Age : 28
Location : Outer Rim

Character sheet
Name: Commander Doom
Faction: Grand Army of The Republic
Level: 0-3

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:56 pm

Enclave11 wrote:
@"Riddell26" Oh, how sad it is for me, I think that the bethesda is a bad company, and we will not see our old and kind fallout more.

I fear our only hope is if Obsidian gets another chance at a Fallout title. But these independent mods like Frontier and Seattle give me hope as well.

_________________
"Enclave or sea of corpses. Tumblr11"

"They grow up loyal to the Republic, or they don't grow up at all."
―Alpha-17
Back to top Go down
Enclave11

Enclave11

Posts : 137
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 27

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Autumn
Faction: Enclave
Level: 80

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:00 pm

@"Riddell26" Yes obsidian class, but it's unlikely that Todd Howard will just give them a fallout franchise, but if it's I'll just be out of joy.

Back to top Go down
Riddell26

Riddell26

Posts : 109
Join date : 2018-02-15
Age : 28
Location : Outer Rim

Character sheet
Name: Commander Doom
Faction: Grand Army of The Republic
Level: 0-3

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:07 pm

@"Enclave11" If you are really wanting the old Fallout experience check out falloutthefrontier.com if you haven't seen it yet. It is the most promising thing I have seen in a while.

_________________
"Enclave or sea of corpses. Tumblr11"

"They grow up loyal to the Republic, or they don't grow up at all."
―Alpha-17
Back to top Go down
Enclave11

Enclave11

Posts : 137
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 27

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Autumn
Faction: Enclave
Level: 80

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 5:02 am

@"Riddell26" I kind of know about this project and I'm waiting for it with impatience, as well as I'm waiting for other projects and I know them all. Huh, you thought you were a smart guy, did not you?
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Posts : 864
Join date : 2015-04-09
Age : 27
Location : UK

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 5:16 am

Riddell26 wrote:
IRORIEH wrote:
Enclave11 wrote:
BlackTemplar wrote:
The Enclave would make things more stable, as Redmaus stated, plus the threat of feral ghouls and Super Mutants would be nearly nonexistent. I've always loved the Enclave as a faction and I wish they were present in FO4, but I'm sure we haven't seen the last of them.

Maybe someday we'll see them in Chicago, judging by the there are the last remnants of the enclave.

Actually there's no evidence they still exist. There's no log from the Enclave stationed there and Whitley really seems to have no idea if they were still operational. Chances are they've gone rogue from the rest of the Enclave. Even if they exist, I doubt they are a real fighting force. I would like a little side quest in a future Fallout with a small group of Enclave holdouts raiding villages, and the player has to go deal with it. When you find them, they start telling you how they're still fighting the true war.

But I think the Enclave are finished as an actual faction.

I believe you are on the right track with your theory. I feel like there are going to be alot of remnant factions throughout the wasteland all with different ideas on what they need to do to complete their mission. But of course odds are they will always fail, either we can end up recruiting them like the remnants in New Vegas, or we'll have to take care of them like you said.

I kind of imagine it like those stories of old Japanese soldiers found on islands in the pacific years later who had no idea the war was over. It'd be pretty cool to have something like the For The Enclave mod, with different little groups of holdouts fighting over what remains of the Enclave.

_________________
Muwahahahahahahaha!!!
What do you mean evil laugh!? This is how I always laugh!
Bow Down:
Back to top Go down
ahyuser001

ahyuser001

Posts : 689
Join date : 2018-01-28

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 9:25 pm

They would probably bring order and stability to the wastes. Everyone(who is not heavily irradiated and/or infected by FEV) would probably enjoy peace and prosperity.

_________________
Enclave or sea of corpses. Zerkcat

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enclave or sea of corpses.   Enclave or sea of corpses. Empty

Back to top Go down
 

Enclave or sea of corpses.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-