Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
dead commonwealth money khan Ryse upgrades Mask vault daryl body wolfenstein ghoul Superpele FCOM riot space NPCs hunk boom Reforged mandalorian machine Gear boomers Call marvel
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
donta1979

donta1979

Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance.   Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance. EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 6:59 am

Well I was doing some digging and it had baffled me once I got my AMD Fury X how Fallout 4 could perform so bad. Where my Titan was able to muscle past it so it was always playable. Then when asking if anyone else was having issues, those with r9 cards below the NANO/Fury/Fury X and the 390x had zero issues said it looked and played great.

The issue is this if you have console level hardware when the game does the autodetect settings scan. It would change everything from Hidden texture settings, LOD settings, Cell settings even some shadow settings that are not in the options menu of the game. If you had a good PC past console specs you got the PC Master Race settings on everything in the INI bethesda decided was the way to go. Thats why some people had to delete their INI's after "performance improvement patches" So the game would run correctly.

After figuring it out tonight and going though setting all my hidden visual and cpu intensive settings down to that of a consoles. It ran smooth.

One guy I told him about it as he used my guide to improve the games performance over a year ago. Well he was like people should have a choice! I was like no not really different levels of hardware you let people have full access in the options to them or let them pick what options they want it could cause the game to just crash and not even start. It would be a PR nightmare, bad reviews, support ringing off the hook, support email flooded. Even financially the company would have to hire on more staff to handle it. Not one sizes fits all, console level hardware does in a sense. but pc master race. and giving those on whatever side they are on an option could lead to a disaster, many that have higher to top end pc's would just crank it all up then rage their game runs so bad.

Those generally with higher end new AMD gpu's already know the deal of having to change settings especially on a gameworks title.He could not grasp that having a choice for all of that is bad. Its like the mods people put out and the flack authors get. But on a grander scale. We have the luxury to say OK don't use the mod, A company has to provide customer service and fix the issue to telling people to sod off. Legally they really cannot do it and get away with it too long.

But yeah I found out that there are two settings finally after all this time for Fallout 4 the console pre configured settings or the PC master Race settings that Bethesda set forth. And having all those options available in the menu or as a switch would be bad.

Fallout 4 have figured out the mystery of performance.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1