Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot money machine Reforged commonwealth khan hunk dead upgrades Gear daryl wolfenstein mandalorian ghoul NPCs Call vault marvel boomers FCOM Mask body Ryse boom Superpele space
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute]   Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 1:50 pm

I was wondering what everybody thinks could happen to the wasteland if the Institute ending were the canon one, i personally think they'd Expand and Become a major faction in the rest of the wastelands. feel free to add i guess Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute]   Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 2:39 pm

I guess it's really left to individual interpretation. The Institute have research that is technologically superior to that of pre-war tech and with the Institute ending you become the new Director - nothing is explicitly stated in the game, but you can imagine manufacturing things like the G.E.C.K and sending Synths to clean up the planet.

I've never gone with the Institute ending myself but if I ever did, I'd like to imagine helping make the world a better place as the new Director.

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet
Name: Tecon
Faction: Mandalorians
Level: 88

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute]   Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 3:17 pm

Well it depends on who you the Sole Survivor is. You could direct the Institute in all sorts of different ways. Help the commonwealth and later America or keep secret underground and not do anything, it all comes down to who the SS is. Me personally would probably use the Institutes technology for good, teleporting supplies and using synths as security. Cleaning the wasteland and starting a new society.

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute]   Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 4:15 pm

This is the type of stuff i like to see, i agree, i always wished the institute story was expanded upon further after the ending, although your idea with the geck would have massive effects on the wastelands as a whole, it'd be interesting to see how much the wasteland could change from a game-play perspective.

Back to top Go down
JackLovecraft

JackLovecraft

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute]   Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 5:05 am

Terms of Cannon - Possibly the Good Ol another settlement needs your help

Otherwise chances are people make enough spinoffs of their own of factions
are not even in game so....

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute]   Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 5:28 am

Well, for one, the Institute is bound to change America forever. If I remember right, New York was hit pretty fucking hard in the lore, so just imagine this. The Institute sends Synths to restore New York. Yeah, they do that. They fix up a whole town within the time of 50 years, after 50 years New York will become a home for only the Elitist of people in America. Afterall, Fallout is an RPG, and if the Institute were to restore New York then its all up to the Director how to control it and who to allow in it.
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute]   Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 9:20 am

Either the Institute gets overrun by synths (probably), die out because of their own disagreements (probably), venture outside and become a major contender for all the factions in the Fallout series (could be, but only Fallout 5 can tell), or die out because of the small gene pool underground, leaving their synths all to their own "devices" (no pun).

Either way, the Institute is likely screwed if they don't go topground. If they do go topground, there is a probable chance they would be crushed by other factions and raiders. They have to rely on their synths, which could go rogue on the Institute, and as Fallout 4 has evidenced, the synths could go fight for other factions, like the Courser fighting for Dima in Far Harbor and Glory who fights for the Railroad.

Like most of the above users, I'd say it's left to your imagination. Fallout 5 will have to tell what happens to the Institute, but that's discounting the possible Nuclear Option endings FO4 has.
Back to top Go down
Evmeister

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute]   Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 2:04 pm

I had always advocated transcendence through the institute. It's been shown that memories and personality can be downloaded into a Synth. If the people changed to Synth bodies, they could then go top side and fully restore the commonwealth. No need for food, sleep, immune to radiation. The next step in humanity to take back the world they destroyed.

At least that's what I would have done if I was director. In the end though, becoming Director didn't feel like much, except as a let down. You really didn't progress any further with it and couldn't go top side or bring the institute presence into the commonwealth.

I can only hope that in the future, somebody will expand that story line much like what was done with Mothership Zeta Crew. That was/is a brilliant mod and I loved it!

Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute]   Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 2:35 pm

Anyone else wish they'd expanded after the ending with a ''broken steel'' style DLC, personally for me it was disappointing that every ending bar 1 was ''nuke the institute'' after i 'd tried every ending i felt no where near as satisfied as i did with my first playthrough (I went Institute) gave off teh feeling they wanted you to nuke the institute and siding with them was only an option cos it had to be, made actually choosing to join the institute feel a lot less worthwhile than it should have been considering how it ends for you, you being director and all

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute]   Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute] Empty

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of Fallout 4's Ending [Institute]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1