Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Help with Looped Weapon Firing Audio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jmanumber1

jmanumber1

Help with Looped Weapon Firing Audio Empty
PostSubject: Help with Looped Weapon Firing Audio   Help with Looped Weapon Firing Audio EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 2:09 am

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to mod the audio of some of the weapon sounds in Fallout 4. While single shot sounds work fine for me, I've been having some issues with lopping the full auto sounds. Basically when i fire, the looped sound doesn't start until about the first second of firing. Sometimes when I "single fire" a full auto weapon (like tapping the trigger), the firing sounds seems to get cut off before the rest of the audio plays. Gun mods that I've used before sound really nice, with each bullet clearly crisp and distinct even when in full auto. I'm kinda wondering how they do it. For the record, I am using wavosaur (but I might use audacity, since a lot of people recommend it) to edit the sound files. Any advice?

P.S. I apologize if this topic is in the wrong forum (I'm relatively new here). I searched for a similar topic in here but didn't find anything relevant.
Back to top Go down

Help with Looped Weapon Firing Audio

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1