Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
wolfenstein daryl boomers money NPCs Mask ghoul dead upgrades Superpele riot khan space mandalorian FCOM hunk marvel boom machine Call Gear Ryse vault body Reforged commonwealth
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:33 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby Smellen D'generes Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:06 pm

» New person
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:06 am

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:44 am

» who here is a mandalorian??
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikeee1111

mikeee1111

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil   Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 10:17 am

Hello! I create this topic for two reasons: Informations and questions.

First of all, for those who does not know, there are two big mods in the work.

Fallout: The Frontier
and
Fallout: Project Brazil (you probably already know about this one).

Those will big expansion sized mods, The Frontier will add a new world that will be 16 by 16 km in the northwestern part of U.S.A. (FINALLY A SNOW LOCATION FOR FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS - yes, finally).

You can find those mods for Fallout: New Vegas at Moddb.

The Frontier is not out yet.
Project Brazil has a beta that has been released in 2013, it has been said that there should be a newer version soon in 2017, is it true? I don't know, I have read that somewhere on their mod if I remember well, hopefully that it is true, if it could leave the beta state, that would be awesome.

There is not much about the frontier other than that we will be getting a new big map, working vehicles, new weapons, new content.
But what you should really be excited about is the new map and new quests, the vehicles should be interesting enough too.

Here's a trailer for the frontier

I do think that project brazil will see the day.
The frontier, i do not know, i do hope so though, once you will have seen the trailer, and in-game screenshots of the mod, you will want more, which is pretty normal, who would not want more when it comes to Fallout?

Share your opinions here about those two mods.
What do you think about them, do you think that they will see the days? What would you like to see? Etc.

- Gandalf the Bla- I mean the white.
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Source
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DumbleCore

DumbleCore

Character sheet
Name: Johnnie
Faction: lone Wanderer
Level: Still Alive

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil   Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 10:35 am

I played through Project Brazil and it´s kinda great =) Exited about it also i´d like to recommend moltenclouds, those guys are remaking F2

Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil NkOfXz
Back to top Go down
mikeee1111

mikeee1111

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil   Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 10:37 am

DarkPopulous wrote:
I would type a long list of things about my opinion on The Frontier, but it would be much easier for everyone if i simply linked the video i did on one of their trailers. -shameless plug*

As for Project Brazil, i've never really played it, but it looks really interesting. I kept seeing nafnaf_95 on twitch working on it a while back so i'm looking forward to seeing what comes from that. It definitely has a fallout 1 vibe to it, from what i've seen on youtube anyways. The intro sequence where you pick your class was very creative with the whole "rugby" situation you're placed in.

I have played Project Brazil back in the days, and it sure has a fallout 1 vibe to it.
You start in a vault, that has a football room, you even got a football leather outfit if i remember well, it is actually pretty cool, being in the vault for the beginning was a really great, way better than the one in Fallout 3, don't get me wrong, I love the vault where you start in Fallout 3, but the one in Project Brazil made it even further.

You should try it someday, they should be releasing a new version soon, wait and see, you could try that one.

- Gandalf the Bla- I mean the white.
Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Source
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil   Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout: The Frontier and Fallout: Project Brazil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1