Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth body hunk Gear boomers NPCs money wolfenstein vault daryl machine mandalorian Call Reforged boom upgrades khan Mask FCOM Ryse space ghoul riot marvel dead Superpele
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Empty
PostSubject: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 5:17 pm

So we all know America is home to some horrible creatures in the Fallout Universe, from its Tunnlers to its Deathclaws, from the Bloatflys and Blood bugs to the Cazadors and Radscorpians. To add to that, the animals and bugs arent the only thing you have to face in the wasteland, as you have things like Ghouls, Swamp folk, Ghost people, Super Mutants, Marked Men, Tribals, Robots, and crazed inhabitants out to kill you. So the fact anyone can survive is amazing. Dont even get me started on Aliens.

The point is that the American Wasteland is a F*d up and dangerous place. Full of a variety of creatures that have and can adapt to their environment and become little bundles of horror all on their own. The Nuka Lurk from Fallout 3/4 comes to mind, as they did quickly adapt to their surrounding evolving into a creature of their own. I am sure I am missing some other creatures but those two come to mind.

Anyways, we have seen the American Wasteland, or at least parts of it. And seeing as there is a sudden increase in interest as to what has happened to Europe in Fallout, I decided to ask every what creatures have popped up in their own country after Nuclear War? As each country has its own insects and animals, or at least some that are more native to it than others, it would be interesting to see what horrors you all think would be prowling your country or area in the Fallout Universe? What terrible mutations do you think await you in a world of Deathclaws and Molerats?
One creature I can bet would be in my own country would be mutated foxs, thats for sure.Vicious overgrown beasts that are super sneaky and super deadly.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Cedric Williams
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 5:28 pm

One dangerous species of mutated beast that would a big danger where I am would be mutie rabbits. They breed fast and burrow everywhere. Think of it like smaller mole rats but would be just as vicious.

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 5:38 pm

I am without a doubt certain that Toronto (Ronto) will be ravaged with mutated moose and Reavers (Rad + Beaver). And oh god don't get me started on the mutated Canadian geese! It will be a shitshow without a doubt.

I too also fear the rise of the domestic Canadian house hippo!
House Hippo:

Moonlightbae

Character sheet
Name: Litney Houston
Faction: Heartbreak Kids
Level: BadKenzClub aka FRESHER THAN YOU

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 5:46 pm

Well, I'm US so everything that has been seen, encountered, fought, killed, and has killed is already known. However, because of the part of the US I live in we'll probably see unique types of Ghouls, feral or not.

They might wear hockey equipment and wield hockey sticks as weapons, they might carry baseball bats. The normal ones may speak with a very distinctive and annoying accent. Instead of saying the word "Car" they will say "Caaa" or instead of "Water" it's "Wataa".

I cringe just thinking about such a horrible thing. Oh and because of the weather they might be better adapted to the cold, but idk how that would work post-nuclear apocalypse.

https://www.taylorswift.com/
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 6:43 pm

@KSI Carbon Core If its a cold climate, than some of the colder breeds of animals might mutate as well to suit the environment. Like Mutant Owls...they would tear your shit up man!
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 6:56 pm

Well I'm in England so probably something really shit like Brahmin

Last edited by Lucianhector on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Constable Canada

Constable Canada

Character sheet
Name: Johnny S
Faction: Lewd Krew
Level: 69 or 99

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:01 pm

The Moose and Geese are bad enough in Canada so I can't imagine the mutated versions of them.
Spoiler:

maxman885

Character sheet
Name: Ask me
Faction: Freedom
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:19 pm

mutated squirrels that would get real ornery when you dont give them food, because in my complex they have a group of apartments where the people that live their give them food, my cat nearly got outside once and attacked it lol!

Mattafex

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:36 pm

What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? 4KArtkwp

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:17 pm

@Lucianhector I'm in ireland man. You guys would have more than cows to deal with. Like you lot would have some Metro Ghouls going on. Or God knows what else. Giant badgers? Moles(variant of the mole rat just a lot more vicious and sensitive to light). etc.

@Mattafex Man...Mutant Kangaroos sound like Death claw Material
Back to top Go down
beardofsocrates

beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 8:47 pm

Great Lakes region here.

There are some studies by the Michigan University of wolf DNA blending in with the Coyotes. I can imagine a pack of these, mutated or not becoming hostile overtime.

Evolved Pike, and other larger species of fish, can prey on the player. (If Bethesda figures out how to make use of water masses).

If you go further North into the land of the Yoopers (booze and militias), there is the Cryptid legend of the Dogman to throw into the mix.

Di3sIrae

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Hum, i can't think of much things that would appear here, but following the Beth style, let's see.

I live in Brazil, Sao Paulo city, but i will think of the whole country, including Amazonia (Amazon forest? It is SO strange to speak like this), so for mutated animals we would have the usual mosquitoes and the like, radscorpions and radspiders. Probably something like Far Harbor with insects and reptiles or amphibians (is this right?). Giant, poisonous and mutated frogs.
Big, two headed and montruous radsnakes. Who knows?
Also we would certainly have acid-spitting vultures and in the forest some jaguars and apes.

Now that i am thinking, why not a damn Rad Kong HAHAHA

Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:34 pm

I'm from Louisiana so there would be some really interesting and scary creatures.

First there would be mutated Alligators to worry about. Think giant Alligators!

Then there would be the Gar-fish which is half gator half fish which is a real thing by the way
Gar:
But only if the water is not radiated to kill the water life.

Louisiana has swamps so giant snapping turtles and giant leeches would be a threat in those areas.
Of course there would be the mirelurks and typical ghouls to deal with as well as the mosquito's.
But I guess it would be like a Point Lookout and Far Harbor type of thing. Besides the city areas like Baton Rouge and New Orleans.

aarius

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction: -
Level: -

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:51 pm

I know raiders aren't creatures but, it would be a lot of them where I live. (if you catch my drift)  Wink
Back to top Go down
skydoeshalo

skydoeshalo

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 1:50 am

A mutated buffalo because i'm from Kansas.

shocktrooper666

Character sheet
Name: Geth
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 105

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 2:43 am

pretty much what we seen in point lookout/the hills have eyes/ wrong turn when it comes to KY haha other then that nothing to out ov the way and crazy as far a local flavor goes sadly.

the messages ov the old world still persist and find meaning in the present most cant/wont hear the weight in their feet either for good or worse in the messages they speak to one another in truth we are all couriers carrying unknown messages.
Back to top Go down
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:12 am

Mutant Fox: Scourge of the English garden.

What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:03 pm

@Hoppyhead Okay....well that snappy fish gator is going to give me nightmares. That mutated sounds like it would be deathclaw mixed with mirelurk abomination. As for your snapping turtles...i see them being the molerat of the swamp. Like slow, but powerful and good cannon foder. Mosquitos would be blood bugs but fuck this place is sounding more nightmarish as I continue writing. I would like to state, that I love the idea of going down to the swamp and dealing with all the mutated fireflys, those leachs just jumping out of the marshland at you,and bayou swamp people and voodoo ghouls(because lets face it the idea of a nv like starting where you wake up in a witch doctors hut is a nice visual). This legit sounds like I would need to bring a fatman with me to this nightmare place. I never needed a fallout Louisiana until i figured just how monsterous that would be, now I want to go there. Very Happy

@Di3sIrae What have we learned from this about Brazil in the fallout universe? Whatever way you spin it, their screwed. I mean those creatures sound awesome and the idea of this overly mutated jungle sounds like an amazing surival dlc kind of deal. Like your legit dropped in the middle of the Jungle and cant turn the corner without fighting radiated gorillas, or super huge bugs, or two headed snake panthers. Sounds like the kind of thing where you would be running more than fighting while constantly saying "Oh shit, please dont let them see me". Truly a nightmarish place in Fallout.

I was thinking to myself actually what other kinds of creatures would you see in ireland, and I can Bog Frogs being a thing that mutated into something much bigger and harder to kill. Able to hit you from long range and spit acid at you. Also those things would be agile. Oh god if they mutated into having wings! Horror film stuff.
Also mutated Dragon flys probably.
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:12 pm

Philippines as a whole already has a bunch of gnarly animals Sad( First and foremost would be Mutated Monitor Lizards because THEY.ARE.EVERYWHERE. Next would be Mutant Dogs. I'm actually quite scared if the Philippine Eagle becomes mutated. Its like having a Flying Deathclaw Sad(
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
praising

praising

Character sheet
Name: Elmos Preisley
Faction: Randall & Associates
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 12:22 pm

I'm from France, and I honestly can't think of an animal that is specific to my country. We pretty much have the usual/common animals. We would probably have some sort of brahmin since we have quite a lot of cows (we do like our red meat). We also may have the Rad-pig or something a like, it would be quite fat and would be able to feed from nuclear wastes I think, since pigs can eat pretty much everything. The only cool one i can think of so to speak, would be the Roodster, a mutated and radioactive rooster (the rooster is one of france's emblem if some of you didn't know), that would make a crowing noise, unbearable for humans. But the rooster is still a common animal in lots of places, so I guess it would exist in other wasteland locations.

PostSubject: Re: What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?   What creatures would be in your country in Fallout? Empty

Back to top Go down

What creatures would be in your country in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next