Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian wolfenstein Superpele hunk NPCs vault commonwealth marvel khan dead Overhaul money power Reforged boom body Mask boomers Call daryl riot machine Gear Ryse gauss ghoul
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby monke gaming Today at 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Let's talk about Fallout 5....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet
Name: Gavin Gold
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 50

Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2019 9:48 pm

@"xtheoutcastedx" Yeah, but I wouldn't hold any hope of them returning to their roots. And maybe they shouldn't; it's OK to try different things, as long as you're putting some effort into making it right. I was pretty happy with FO4, though I do think there was some room to improve it.

To me the problem is, seeing the massive dumpster fire that was 76, I'm worried they'll keep going in that direction.
Back to top Go down
DrCube

DrCube

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 6:18 am

I take a very dim view of Fallout 4. I despise nearly all the design choices Bethesda made in that game. Few exceptions like the new Power Armor mechanic aside, I would undo or walk back just about every creative choice Fallout 4's designers made. Despite their age, Fallout 3 and New Vegas walk all over Fallout 4.
Back to top Go down
KukBuddy

KukBuddy

Character sheet
Name: Hodd Toward
Faction: NOTbethesda
Level: 69

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 05, 2019 6:45 am

Fallout 5, it’s a long time before it appears in the stores, but the first thing Bethesda must do right is creating a fallout better than fallout 4, if not that could be the end of the franchise. I personally loved the gameplay,mechanics and the new look on creatures,items etc in fo4 but I despised most of the quests and removal of karma system but they did a pretty good job on far harbor, far harbor showed how fun fallout 4 could be with good quests.

So Bethesda have a good base for a fallout and all they need to do is make a good main story,side quests, have as little as possible of radiant quests,bring back the karma system and improve on some mechanics, make a amazing map

I personally think that would be the best fallout
Back to top Go down
Constantius

Constantius

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 3:08 pm

How come you guys don't think it's going to be another Fallout 76 kind of game?
Back to top Go down
xtheoutcastedx

xtheoutcastedx

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 12:21 pm

@gavin gold I'm fully behind you on that one. 76 and it's initial release was... troubling, to be nice about it. I don't have any friends that play it so I haven't dove deep enough into the game to really give an accurate assessment on it. From what I understand when NPCs were added the game did get better, however I would rather a new Fallout NOT take the same route as 76. I like my single player RPGs sure, but what the hell was that perk system? The crafting was cool and the new enemies were awesome, the gameplay of PVP I've seen is cool too. But other than that I'm not really sure what goes on in that game.

@Constantius We are more so hoping it is not like 76, realistically I think that devs might go a similar route as 76 that they hope is an improved version.

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 2:02 am

@Constantius because bethesda spoke about how the next fallout would be single player driven experience during fallout 76's bad publicity post launch

@DrCube i agree there, although the institute and synths are fantastic lovely bit of scifi mixed with a moral and ethical dilemma

Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet
Faction: Dependent
Level: Basement

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 1:34 pm

'76 is actually doing badly, or at least under-performing apparently, which is unusual for Bethesda. Usually the stuff they produce gets SO MUCH HATE and then breaks records, pulls in so much money. So they ignore the hate. There's literally only one thing they care about -- money. If money says "don't do another 76" they'll listen -- and they'll listen to nothing else but that. If 76 starts pulling in tons of cash, they'll do it again and again forever no matter the rage. So lets hope it stays a flop forever.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 9:41 pm

@Sirdanest it's like i said earlier they already know 76 was a massive F up so now they know to make the next fallout singleplayer, but tbh i just wanted a typical fallout that supported co-op

Back to top Go down
famaine

famaine

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 12:20 am

im hoping fallout 5 has co-op and be in the bay area like sf that would be dope
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 1:52 am

@famaine i'd like a swampy setting with more aquatic fauna, either that or a proper wasteland, like one of the more heavily war torn cities like that section of the divide in lonesome road where you're underneath and inside all the collapsed buildings that was sick, or even back to the capitol wasteland but have more of the map,

Back to top Go down
famaine

famaine

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 3:06 am

@Kaiser Atlas yess that would be so dope , i really hope they dont hold back like feel thats what everyone wants i want i feel like the cities went crazy i actually would be scared while playing fallout if that makes sense lol
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2019 10:23 pm

@famaine i enjoyed the ruined city areas in every game i've played and always wished they were bigger imagine boston if it was about 3 times the size with more maze like feel, fallout 3's the pitt style but with the Boston aesthetic and obviously bigger

Fixed your double post no neg rep given
-Hoppyhead

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....   Let's talk about Fallout 5.... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about Fallout 5....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9