Info Panel

Calendar Calendar

Let's talk about Fallout 5....

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Let's talk about Fallout 5....

Post by Kaiser Atlas on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:26 am

@Corvo Another "Fallout: New..." would be better than fallout 5, I think with fallout 4 they need to try another spin-off before trying a fallout 5, but I'd prefer J Sawyer to be on the team

Banner and Avatar made by Star - ''Star's Workshop''
“If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, Baffle them with your bullshit.”
Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Kaiser Atlas
Faction: No gods, no masters.
Level: My Own

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by donta1979 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:21 pm

@Kaiser Atlas wrote:@donta1979 obsidian should do fallout you're right, but we have no choice in the matter

Yes I already know, just stating the obvious since Fallout 4 fell flat in expectations. The world is amazing, so is power armor.. But then its well yeah we already know.

AAA Environment Artist & Modeler, US Army Combat Vet, Full Sail University Alumni
donta1979

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichigo Tiger White Tiger on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:41 pm

fallout 4 power armor should follow the established lore, PA don't need fusion core, it can already withstand more than 100 years, besides the armor plate aren't that invisible, it can be broken, which gave us the advantage to shoot the part that aren't protected, which also can be repaired, so PA is not a god item in some sort, that's why I like this PA fo4 part, if only it doesn't use fusion core. ohh well what can we do, bethesda concept artist already drew it that it need fusion core to function. meh.
Ichigo Tiger White Tiger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvo on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:15 pm

@Ichigo Tiger White Tiger I could understand why they included Fusion Cores in FO4. It would be a little too easy to walk around in a tank mech suit with no real consequences or time limits. I myself enjoy scavenging for fusion cores. Makes usage of Power Armor seem that little bit more unique and rare, although Fallout 4 ruined that with giving you the T45 only ten minutes into the game.

Plus, bring back Power Armor training!

Character sheet
Name: Corvo
Faction:
Level: Colonial

View user profile https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiser Atlas on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:20 am

@Corvo maybe a system/mod where older power armors consume fusion cores faster would make the game better?

Banner and Avatar made by Star - ''Star's Workshop''
“If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, Baffle them with your bullshit.”
Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Kaiser Atlas
Faction: No gods, no masters.
Level: My Own

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by quicksilver500 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:23 am

Gibe more story, more locational storytelling, a new engine, a more gritty realistic setting, and a main quest that doesn't tie you down and make you a shining beacon of hope for the wasteland.

Chances of that happening - slim to fuck all
quicksilver500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sgtrock31 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:55 am

On the idea of the karma system i think it would be great to bring it back and have responses in dialogue based on your karma as well as original skill responses too. Bring skills back, make them similar to how they worked in previous games maybe tweak it a little. I did like the perk chart from fallout 4 so i would like to keep that.
Location wise i would like it to be set somewhere in the south. New Orleans, Atlanta, Miami, Jacksonville, Austin, Nashville. Some places with either cool locations or somewhere without too many major landmarks that way they can be inspired by the modern city and pictures of the way it looked in the past along with some unique artistic ideas. I really would like the idea of some where with a navy base that way we can get some cool imagery or settlements of worn down naval ships and air bases.
Would also like some very heavily wooded areas if we can finally get a larger map then previous games.
Weapon wise i want to see most if not all the guns from previous games. Maybe tactics excluded since tactics has a lot of weapons. But obviously some names will have to be mixed and matched considering the games give weapons generic names like 'Assault Rifle' which a couple of weapons in the genre share so they'll need some new names. Also i would like to see some of the lost or misnamed weapons from fallout 3 like the x277 magnetic rail canon and the m199 in fallout 3 which were obscurely mentioned.
Armor wise i like what fallout 4 did with armor, i would like to see some more solid one piece armors too like in previous games. Maybe multiple versions of each not just the sets of armor. Sorta how there were different versions of Leather, Metal, and combat armor in new vegas. But also have those light, medium, and heavy sets for types of armor as well. Actually have backpacks, pouches, and bandoleers in the vanilla games.
Story wise i am cool with anything i would like a character who can be made into anything like the courier.
sgtrock31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top