Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
power khan Gear Ryse NPCs money boomers mandalorian Mask wolfenstein Overhaul dead riot hunk Call boom machine body ghoul commonwealth Superpele daryl Reforged marvel vault gauss
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What keeps you playing Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:58 pm

fallout is my fav game and what keeps me playing is how much you can do and how to do it and plus i love the story of the games
Back to top Go down
obsidian929

obsidian929

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 4:29 am

To be honest, it cause of this community for Vegas. I mean seriously think about it, this game is 6 years old and look around, we still have ENB's being pumped out, retextures being made, animations and weapons etc. every so often. And then we got Fallout The Frontier thats also being made by modders. and last but not least this community we have here, no hate towards each others opinions or posting a topic about why this faction is bad. This community is a LONG ways from dying out and you know why? cause of all you guys who come here everyday to talk about one of the greatest Role playing games of all time. Thats why I keep coming back.

"You brought 2 too many.."

What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Hero_o10
Back to top Go down
BaBuBuB

BaBuBuB

Character sheet
Name: Elis
Faction: NCR
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:03 am

Mostly mods, because you can shape the game however you want. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tactical308

Tactical308

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:33 am

It's an unbelievably special game series, mods or not. There's a kinda sentimental value in it, because some of the best gaming experiences come from it. It has so much replayablility, and is my favorite game/genre. Mods expand that to a whole new level.

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 7:44 am

When i watch a movie, or play a nostalgic game and i suddenly want to do a playthrough as that character, e.g. James bond, sam fisher, john wick and john Marston
Back to top Go down
Dmali

Dmali

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 9:09 am

outlawer mods keeps me playing fallout 4 Smile
Back to top Go down
thelocusteffect

thelocusteffect

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:38 pm

the voices in my head telling me if I stop they will force me to beat my own skull in with a socket wrench
Back to top Go down
keatit71

keatit71

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Null
Level: Error value too high

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:54 pm

I'd say I keep on playing fallout cause its such a great game and its still somewhat fun to play even if you have everything

Back to top Go down
http://ansaartgb.wixsite.com/beyond-vanilla
FafnirEtherion

FafnirEtherion

Character sheet
Name: Julien
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 29

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 2:28 pm

Mods, man... All the mods XD

Seriously though, I have kind of a cycle in which I play Fallout, then I grow tired of it so I play the Elder Scrolls.... Until I'm bored of it... ETC XD

My mods :

Fallout New Vegas:

Skyrim:
Back to top Go down
loki090

loki090

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 3:05 pm

The ability to be able to roleplay makes me keep playing Fallout. You can be anything that you want to be in this game, I tell you. Well.. mostly. The endless supply of mods make sure of that. From being a sneaky special forces operator to being a classy "Hitman" inspired assassin, the possibilities are endless! Banana Dance

TitanTheDirewolf

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 3:13 pm

The fallout games are excellent but the one thing that keeps me going back to them is mods. It's great that there are so many talented people out there who can make mods which provide hours of entertainment and increase the lifespan of a game.

kazeem

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Without any hesitation I d say the mods ! Because there are not many games with such productivity to modify almost everything in it.( gameplay, textues, storyline...)

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
John_570

John_570

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 6:32 pm

The feel of it is what makes me play it some more. - if that makes any sense. I would just wander around and shoot any enemies and keep wandering. Usually without even doing missions, just free roaming around to be honest.
Back to top Go down
NewVegasMerc

NewVegasMerc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:40 am

The setting. I love the 1950s Sci-Fi aesthetic so that's a big reason but also just all the great lore and content found in the game.

nichoice

Character sheet
Faction: Myself
Level: >9000

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 2:56 pm

I play it because I know it. I know it like the back of my hand, I know every little detail about it, what goes here, what goes there. I know exactly what I can and want to do. Its good casual fun, non-linear fun and I can be whomever I want to be.

Back to top Go down
Waffenbaum

Waffenbaum

Character sheet
Name: Lucky
Faction: Vault 13
Level: 22

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 4:43 pm

I've played Fallout 1 and 2 more times than I can count and I still don't know every little thing because they are so well-crafted and grand in scope. The thing that always makes me keep coming back to them, though, is the atmosphere which hasn't been successfully replicated by any other game to date. Wasteland 2 came close, but never really nailed it because it's closer to Fallout Tactics instead of being a true roleplaying game. New Vegas made an effort, but has its own unique and enjoyable atmosphere instead. I don't think a Bethesda game will ever outdo the first games, but the modding scene definitely helps their chances.

Jewbacca

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 5:46 pm

I still play Fallout 1 and 2 because of great writing, great story, perfect atmosphere, incredible soundtrack, memorable NPCs and companions, and for their huge scope of role playing opportunities. Tactics was pretty meh, imo, so I don't really play it anymore. I hate Fallout 3, I still play New Vegas because once again there is a huge scope of role playing opportunities, and I don't play Fallout 4 anymore because it has almost no replay value, even with mods.
Back to top Go down
aarius

aarius

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction: -
Level: -

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 6:10 pm

The GUNetwork keeps me playing Fallout because I like posting new stuff for you guys to play around with  GroupHug
Back to top Go down
N0VA

N0VA

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Fallout 1 and 2 even with their gritty graphics were REALLY good games, I mean walking up to a person in those games and walking up to a person in 3/NV and 4 are just not the same. I mean FO4 might have the most audio dialogue lines but it doesn't make it a good game... they went into a whole direction they shouldn't have gone just to get the console folks to buy the game tacking onto it the brand of "Shooter" more than it was an "RPG" but still the game is lovable in its own way.

The main thing I like to do is Role-Play even find likely minded people to Role-Play with... FO4 is not an MMO but ones actions written are also quite fun to do. Very Happy

~Leonardo da Vinci

What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 3d4ccbca-fdc0-4ecb-8305-e55fdd3787da_zps1eee31cd
Back to top Go down
mixtape69

mixtape69

Character sheet
Name: Wewus Laddus
Faction: New Vegas Strip
Level: 420

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:04 pm

Finding new mods mostly what gets me playing more and more.

Playing from the perspective of different factions or completing missions you've done multiple times in a different fashion.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout?   What keeps you playing Fallout? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What keeps you playing Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next