Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth vault hunk khan mandalorian dead boom riot Overhaul daryl body Ryse Gear wolfenstein machine Mask gauss ghoul Call marvel power boomers money Reforged NPCs Superpele
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby monke gaming Yesterday at 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What keeps you playing Fallout ? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What keeps you playing Fallout ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
paczkins069

paczkins069

Character sheet
Name: Jacob
Faction: NCR
Level: 43

What keeps you playing Fallout ? Empty
PostSubject: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 8:30 am

Hello there Waffenbaum post long time ago a post with topic
"What keeps you playing Fallout. So i continue this topic

Me: I like this game and i have 900 h in fallout and its still rising
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
VWgolfR1

VWgolfR1

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 11:11 am

My life.

(reach minimum four words)
Back to top Go down
Dr.Greener

Dr.Greener

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 12:57 pm

The idea to play a open world game, the exploration of the ruins and other places, the atmosphere & lore in that universe is really something for me. Of course, the mods help too.
Back to top Go down
scrab20

scrab20

Character sheet
Name: Gnae Icci Brute
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: 14

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 4:55 pm

Hello! i guess the atmosphere and everything is really cool also with mods it makes the experience even better, well made post-apocaliptic games are my fav ones like fallout new vegas
Back to top Go down
Courier2287

Courier2287

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 2:49 am

Story, gameplay and mods
Back to top Go down
Niar26

Niar26

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 4:56 am

Fallout keeps me playing Fallout.

There's really not much else to add lol

roflcopter117
Admin
roflcopter117

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 7:49 am

For myself it's mainly the lack of similar modern games (ones prior to 4). I can say the same regarding Morrowind and Daggerfall. There just hasn't been any game that has succeeded the likes of them; let alone ones with the same level of moddability.
Back to top Go down
x-x--GX--x-x

x-x--GX--x-x

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 3:21 pm

Fallout New Vegas: It was my first game on PS3 and have long waited to have it when it was announced. I almost cried when my dad gifted the game to me on my birthday a long time ago, it is one of my fav games of all time by far. The atmosphere, the looks, the sounds, the music, the everything of FNV is what keeps me playing it. The mods are a huge influence too, they practically renovate everything and give a new "feel" to the game.

Fallout 4: To be honest. I don't know, probably the settlements and animations. The mods are also a big influence (even more than with FNV tbh, if it wasn't for the mods I would be playing something else).

Just like Niar26 said: What keeps me playing Fallout is Fallout.

"I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you. Plant your roots in me. I won't see you end as ashes. You're all diamonds."
Back to top Go down
FAHGDI

FAHGDI

PostSubject: Fallout    What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 2:43 am

What keeps me playing fallout it all of the fun you can have with whatever way you want.
Back to top Go down
Tapper

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 2:58 pm

What keeps me playing Fallout is the same reason that keeps me playing TES Oblivion, all the wonderful mods you can add to it and if I get an idea in my head for something I want to see implemented I look to see if it has been made already, otherwise I write it down to look for later or to create it myself.

FO3/FNV is a giant sandbox that is a joy to play in.
Back to top Go down
CodyA042

CodyA042

Character sheet
Name: TwoTimesThree
Faction: The Ciphers
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2021 6:46 pm

In the end it's just because it's Fallout. I love the games, I love the universe, I love the mods that keep breathing life into it all.
Back to top Go down
drbosley

drbosley

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 1:10 am

Tons of replayability, and of course modding and the community. I started playing Fallout 3 when I was young in the 360 eras, and it was one of the few games I would always replay. It was also tons of fun going on youtube in the early days and seeing mods and easter eggs for the first time and I think one of the first mods I ever saw was hello kitty power armor in Tenpenny tower. Mods like that had always baffled me as I had no idea what they were and where to find them so it was like something out of a myth or fever dream.

Funny enough when fallout new vegas released the first teaser I was hyped as hell to play it. Of course, since I was a dumb kid I actually forgot all about the game for months until one day my dad magically reveals a preordered hard copy of the game in front of my very eyes which I got right to playing it on the spot and from there I've played fallout new vegas as my primary fallout game ever since for a long 10 years. Soon enough I would slowly figure out how to mod after switching to pc.

TLDR:
I was pretty much raised with fallout it and slowly over time Id appreciate the series and new vegas more and more learning about all the lore the characters and the greater world of fallout in general.

I used to also hate the DLCs in new vegas like dead money and honest hearts at the surface but when I got older I dug deeper into them and really turned out to love them. It's crazy to think I once hated Dead Money because it really tried to challenge you and I only really did it to try and collect every gold bar for fast caps but in the end, the characters make it really special and worth replaying to the point where Id honestly wouldn't care if I didn't leave with any.
As someone once said "the characters are the real treasure of the Sierra Madre, not the gold bars" I couldn't agree more. Plus I only recently opened up to playing on hardcore and harder difficulties and from there started roleplaying and making all sorts of different characters with and builds.

ALSO, it was really satisfying for me seeing how connected and alive the DLC in new vegas was with things like Elijah visiting old worlds blues having an effect on the world with him causing the tunnel explosion and Christine telling you how she was trying to track and assassinate him, and from there you could go and find her sniper rifle in the spot she was waiting in.

I have nothing but love and respect for the OG fans of fallout for supporting and keeping the series alive along with the modding community. I'm also really hoping to see fallout 1, fallout 2 and tactics get proper remasters not like Skyrim special edition which is pretty much a glorified ENB re-release
Back to top Go down
SINS

SINS

Character sheet
Name: John Sin
Faction: NCR
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 3:57 am

The tons of great modders. Hands down. Made me appreciate the game in a new light I can not for the life of me play a vanilla walkthrough anymore like I could back in the day.

DontShootTheMessenger

Character sheet
Name: Darby Cu
Faction: Humanity
Level: 48

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 4:30 am

The game series has that replayability with many different ways of playing the game with limitless playstyle. However, mods play a large role in Fallout's replayability with quest mods, body replacers, overhaul of factions and npcs, weapon and armor mods, and other mods that improve on the quality of life or engine.

TzarDuck

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 6:02 am

VWgolfR1 wrote:
(reach minimum four words)
It's too much fun.
Back to top Go down
Tapper

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2021 8:15 am

I was playing one of the DLC in FNV and today I came across an idea to collect what you are looking for rather than just leaving it where it is after you activate it, I checked Nexus and GUN to see if the idea was already modded in but it isn't so I have added that to my mod idea list to work on.

You never know when ideas for mods will pop into your head. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What keeps you playing Fallout ?   What keeps you playing Fallout ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What keeps you playing Fallout ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1