Info Panel

Calendar Calendar

Your fallout playing style?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your fallout playing style?

Post by DumbleCore on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:49 am

Hello all,

i was just wondering how you all play fallout? I prefer the hard, survival simulator style, basically i only play for the perks, on my old char with lvl 34 i still was one shot in the head without the right armor, i have DT and DR on my setup, the supermutants needed 4 headshots with my m72 gauss and that thing had an DPS of 1197 closed eyes smile
On my new actual playthrough it´s just a hell and really unplayable, i always wanted to feel like someone who just came out of the vault and basically has to learn everything, well, i absolutely feel like it now closed eyes smile

So, like i said, how are you all playing???

DumbleCore

Character sheet
Name: Johnny
Faction: lone Wanderer
Level: Still Alive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your fallout playing style?

Post by NaturalMineralWater on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:12 pm

I agree with you, it's gotta be difficult AF. Rough wasteland and everything wants to kill you sort of vibe?
NaturalMineralWater

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3eKuVtRej5XLCMlyuDiJkQ

Back to top Go down

Post by njmanga097 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:40 pm

I just crank it up to very hard all the time. Back then i use realistic damages, but I noticed how easy the game got since I was a sniper and sniping was too easy in the mojave considering how open the area is. Some times if I feel like using PN, I use PN but only for the lessening of loot and slower leveling. I want it to be a grind.
njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Alpha Beta Rho
Faction: Artifact Hunters Guild
Level: ∞

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvo on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:03 pm

I like the survival style but I don't like how many shots it takes to kill human enemies in the vanilla game. It ruins my immersion, so usually I lower both my and the human enemies health down so it feels more immersive to get a 1 shot kill rather than a 15 shot kill from close quarters, and I understand why I shouldn't run into gunfire like everybody does in vanilla.

But apart from that, hardcore, hard-to-find loot and extreme difficulty all the way.

Character sheet
Name: Corvo
Faction:
Level: Colonial

View user profile https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Back to top Go down

Post by DumbleCore on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:48 pm

yea, basically same like i do, i´m using realistic weapon damage and hardcore headshots along with arwen tweaks/rookie penalties, realistic aiming and realistic reloading. Usually those mods are hard enough together, but that Martigans Monster Mod blows it totally off, i mean ususally you walk around and here and there are some enemies but with that and i can´t walk like a few meters and i kinda feel like a pussy when i uninstall that mod closed eyes smile

DumbleCore

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicanutz on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:03 pm

Dust, NV Skies(Winter Edition), Frozen World, Wasteland Defense. Wasteland Defense for Hoards of enemies. Dust for extreme difficulty and amazing setting/atmosphere/feel. The winter mods also adds a dope aesthetic that feels like it's "in season", idk. And of course dozens of other mods to help tweak my game to my linking. I'm having a blast with my set up rn.
nicanutz

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OSOK on Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:08 pm

In FO4...I really embrace the story and what the authors wanted for the protagonist...an all knowing all powerful demi god capable of uniting a wasteland...and destroying it

I don't need to eat sleep drink or rest
I can sprint from the glowing sea...to far harbor...in back without stopping
I can carry every single piece of scrap/junk/item/munition/weapon & magazine in the commonwealth
My jetpack will take me as fast and as far for as long as I like
Damage resistance? HAH! Damage PROOF good sir
My character is modeled after every hollywood action hero ever to appear on screen...why? Because I don't even know what controller button reloads my weapon

no seriously...the above is all true...but the controller button I think is x...

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DumbleCore on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:07 am

@nicanutz I played dust and it´s kinda awesome, still tryin to figure out how to remove character creation quest trigger so i can travel from dc to nv (playing ttw) and i know what you mean with that snow, had that mod installed myself =) but those damn tunnelers XD

@OSOK I only have F4 for PS4 and i totally dislike it on console, as soon as i get rig wich can handle it, i´ll for sure play it again. Hehe, that´s style i totally try to avoid, i don´t wanna be a superhero, wanna be a nobody that fights to the bones closed eyes smile No idea wich button, i guess on ps4 it´s aquare? XDD And btw, jetpack, found a mod for NV , totally have to try it =)

DumbleCore

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top