Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele boom wolfenstein Gear mandalorian vault body marvel boomers Ryse Reforged Call hunk dead Overhaul ghoul riot NPCs khan gauss daryl machine money commonwealth power Mask
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby fgjc Today at 6:42 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 6:54 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Star Wars Fans?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Praetorian

Praetorian

Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 1:53 pm

farlas816 wrote:
Praetorian wrote:
I'm a great fan of Star Wars. Every film is really awesome and I always loved the characters and the Ewoks <3 and it was the the best trilogie I've ever saw, but I also think the 7th film couldn't beat the old Star Wars films. Today there are better ways for special effects, but the new Star Wars needs a story like the others and the characters. So this could be very difficult without George Lucas
Well, they got a ton of people who wre involved in that original trilogy. Also, remember the Lucas brought us this

Yesterday I've saw the trailer of the new Star Wars and it looks very good so far, but I still question myself about the Millenium falcon o.O
Back to top Go down
Il Rich

Il Rich

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:48 pm

I don't undestand what's the big deal about a black stormtrooper. I mean, stormtroopers are citizen of the Empire, not clones of Jango Fett, so i don't see the problem. And maybe every stormtrooper is black, and Lando was the only Black person who didn't join the Empire army closed eyes smile. (Or maybe he's just a clone of Django Fett lol! )
Back to top Go down
Trentosss

Trentosss

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:19 pm

I have a feeling that all the hype over it, it won't live up to it haha, I really hope it turns out swell though, it's just nostalgia to the max!
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rex

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:26 pm

hehe yeah, i realy dont care too if a stormtroopers skin is black or white. for those who are not familier and wondering about the difference between clones and stormtroppers. the clone troopers that look like his "father" jango fett where generated with some enhancements, like faster grown to a adult person. that means by the age of ten they where already fully grown up and have a physical age of a 20 year old human. at the time around "a new hope" they where alredy in their early or late 40. and after the republic was transformed into the empire the need of clones where not there anymore because they are to expensive to create. time after time every clone trooper who have survived the clone wars dissapeared out of the imperial army because of their age. and some other clones deserted after the clone wars.. some became bounty hunters, others worked for companies or others where just farmers...  but that is another story Wink

Last edited by Cpt.Rex on Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Il Rich

Il Rich

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:28 pm

More than the lightsaber, the thing that i didn't like was that ball droid.
At least it seems that we won't see as much lens flare as we saw in Star Trek. It's something!
Back to top Go down
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:26 pm

well the trailer is out and well i think it looks like shit and badass at the same time i dont know what to think now, only time will tell if we get a shit movie or a badass movie
Back to top Go down
cybercolonsnake

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:04 pm

I gave up on Star Wars after The Phantom Menace.
Back to top Go down
noopis

noopis

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:16 am

The trailer didn't show enough for me to get excited or upset. I actually like the lightsaber that everyone seems to have their panties in a twist over. It is more practical with the guards and it looks kinda cool, yeah it could look cooler but eh. A lot of people have been pointing out that guards pose a risk to the user but regular lightsabers do too, and I don't think it would be a risk in the hands of a sith lord I would presume they train with their weapons for long enough that they would be proficient in wielding it so they wouldn't harm themselves using it. Then there's the idea that the protrusions on the sides that emit the guards can be cut by a lightsaber which we don't know yet because there are lightsaber resistant metals in the Star Wars universe, even if it wasn't made of a material like that it's still better to have a cross guard than not. I dunno I feel like people are gonna ruin this movie for themselves by nitpicking every little thing way too much.
Back to top Go down
elr0y7

elr0y7

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:40 am

Cpt.Rex wrote:
hehe yeah, i realy dont care too if a stormtroopers skin is black or white. for those who are not familier and wondering about the difference between clones and stormtroppers. the clone troopers that look like his "father" jango fett where generated with some enhancements, like faster grown to a adult person. that means by the age of ten they where already fully grown up and have a physical age of a 20 year old human. at the time around "a new hope" they where alredy in their early or late 40. and after the republic was transformed into the empire the need of clones where not there anymore because they are to expensive to create. time after time every clone trooper who have survived the clone wars dissapeared out of the imperial army because of their age. and some other clones deserted after the clone wars.. some became bounty hunters, others worked for companies or others where just farmers...  but that is another story Wink
That's what I thought too, they're not all clones anymore, so why can't he be black? I don't understand the issue.
Back to top Go down
blackember 0

blackember 0

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:41 am

People were also getting upset over the light saber. Personally I love that saber look.

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:56 am

blackember 0 wrote:
People were also getting upset over the light saber. Personally I love that saber look.
I don't know, that and the football droid just don't seem to fit in the Star Wars universe to me. I don't believe that there is anything in the extended universe even that is like that.
Back to top Go down
blackember 0

blackember 0

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:59 am

The football droid was just for the kids haha. I believe Reaven had a lightsaber like that. I'm not a star wars expert but I've been told that saber design isn't new it's been in books, There's also light whips it's crazy Shots fired

Atomicfox0

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 6:27 am

I hope we learn a lot more about the dark side. I also love that lightsaber design. Also yeah the football droid was for kids closed eyes smile.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:47 am

The trailer was terrible! you can clearly see two TIE fighters flying through the Millennium Falcon at the end.
Back to top Go down
blackember 0

blackember 0

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:54 am

I enjoyed the trailer I wasn't expecting much of it.
I mean it can't be worse than the prequels. That was probably some cgi bug or whatever. The sound the tie fighters made flying past the falcon was enough to get me hyped that's for sure.

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:54 am

Atomicfox0 wrote:
I hope we learn a lot more about the dark side. I also love that lightsaber design. Also yeah the football droid was for kids closed eyes smile.
You know what, or should I say who, was made for the kids? That's right! Everyone's favorite Gungan!
Back to top Go down
Pharah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:04 pm

Torki wrote:
Cpt.Rex wrote:
good evening ladies and gentlemen...

If some one doesn´t wacht out he is going to lose his fingers.

edit

Found these two pictures closed eyes smile

Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 B3imowxCIAA3iTJ

Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 B3imowvCQAAKmtK
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Oc2vNT3RJd8
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 W9vN3FJDJjU
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 H0PAjw_PRbI
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 CioeUjTfjOQ
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:19 pm

hahaha I love those, Torki and Krizalid closed eyes smile

and this too
Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 MeNES5Rf

I'm seriously apprehensive about the stupidity of the claymore cross bar though Sad

Back to top Go down
Torki

Torki

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Everything it´s better with a gif

Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 ZjkXZPr

Spoiler:

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 3:34 pm

Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 CtEvI7eOqxY
Oh, well. Nobody expected that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Fans?   Star Wars Fans? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Fans?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next