Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
wolfenstein leon port riot commonwealth body power money ghoul Reforged khan Superpele brotherhood Gear NPCs marvel boomers Metal boom Mask Ryse machine mandalorian hunk vault dead
Latest topics
» Roland Deschain ist The Mysterious Stranger and other t
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:15 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:25 am

» [FO4] Doom 2016 models as replecement.
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby SpaceRanger Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:12 am

» [FO4] Secret Service armor, helmet headlamp
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby fossaceca17 Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:19 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:28 am

» The Next fallout
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:25 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby Cipher22 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:21 am

» Afterlife discord
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby Willaemann Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:44 pm

» What happened to Outlawer's pack 1?
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby Trappy82 Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:17 am

» Greetings
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby septron Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:49 pm

» Starfield
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby jaypak Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:56 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 5:02 am

» Hello everyone. Looking to add classic Fallout in FO4
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby Lonesome_Wanderer Fri May 31, 2024 4:53 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby SpookyGeist Wed May 29, 2024 2:39 pm

» XHX Discord server.
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby TheGoodKoosh Sat May 25, 2024 11:25 pm

» Weird bug or glitch with Console Command. [FNV]
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby nickenicole47 Sat May 25, 2024 9:05 am

» What's your favorite weapon in the Fallout Series
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby FellowHumanOfOutpost31 Thu May 23, 2024 5:32 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby keelordd Wed May 22, 2024 8:53 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[FNV]What is better?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
d_ahat

d_ahat

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

[FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FNV]What is better?   [FNV]What is better? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 3:55 pm

@gakusangi CalibrX - naa in that cannot help - i has to rewrite 2 mods in FNVEdit just to get rid of this. Change ammo for about 30 weapons.....
Now - i use WAR myself, as (while better) Asurah pack is not 1-click-install:) and i'm not good at this.
All packs above works with WAR, just do not let them overwrite.At least WAR works for me.
I found only 1 weapon-tri-beam - from F04 replacer, that give me problems, but i think it comes from my end, not from WAR and that mod. I try several animations and may not clean all.

gakusangi

Character sheet
Name: Vapor Snake
Faction: Dead Fox
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: [FNV]What is better?   [FNV]What is better? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 4:37 pm

@"d_ahat" Yeah, I just got Heffy's mod up, and I have to say...there's some quality stuff in there, at very affordable prices...sadly, I still think my Mod Loot has broken the economy, as I keep finding raiders with mods on them that can be sold for hundreds of caps apiece...I'm not sure how to fix that, there might be a better loot mod to help me get mods without finding them ALL THE TIME.  Regardless, Heffy's AKs and ARs is running smooth as butter, and I'm not marching across the wasteland with an AKM.

I also wanted to mention, that mod I replaced Nevada Skies with is its "successor", URWLNV Ultimate Edition v2.0.  It's pretty robust and I've been very happy with it so far.  I used it with a combination of Dynavision 3 to make the Mojave into a snowy wasteland.
Back to top Go down
d_ahat

d_ahat

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [FNV]What is better?   [FNV]What is better? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 5:30 pm

URWLNV IS nice yes. U can try also Budget Weather - but still unknown does it support DLC or not -no feedback.
lol! According to amount of weapons,mods etc and number of attackers i have.....well caps is not a problem. Just do not go over 2 million:)))) Game crash then, when you go shopping:))

TastyHands

PostSubject: Re: [FNV]What is better?   [FNV]What is better? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 5:48 pm

I personally am more of a fan of RWL. I prefer the look it gives to what Nevada Skies does but I can see the appeal of Nevada Skies too. Honestly they're both very well made mods and I believe it comes down to your own personal preference.
Back to top Go down
gakusangi

gakusangi

Character sheet
Name: Vapor Snake
Faction: Dead Fox
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: [FNV]What is better?   [FNV]What is better? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 11:38 am

@"d_ahat"

Yeah, I'm definitely happy that I had enough to get myself the AKM with all its bells and whistles...and so far about 2000 rounds for it. I guess it's now my main.
Back to top Go down
Wertologist

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: [FNV]What is better?   [FNV]What is better? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 1:00 pm

I know this is a thread about choosing which is better from your lists, but I really feel you should add this to your weapon list: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62483

Adds a lot of new weapons that are integrated into both vendor lists and enemy lists. Most have modification options(some have new custom ones while some use vanilla ones. Like most pistols get a laser aim if you give them the vanilla 10mm laser sight). They're great weapons and blend in real well.
Back to top Go down
Anro19

Anro19

Character sheet
Name: Anro
Faction:
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: [FNV]What is better?   [FNV]What is better? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 1:20 pm

î can speak as author of nevada skies.

if you have trouble with performance use RWL. that the only reason to use. RWL dosent have any variation and look mostly identical. it dosent have rain storms or any function to control and adjust. also if you plan to use a ENB so you need to use 47 or RWL. its far impossible to adjust enb for Nevada Skies

Nevada Skies self is more a just a simple Weather mod. its have ca 1600 weather in total with version 3.0. function to adjust it to your personal taste. control weather nights day volume etc etc etc everthing ingame. it also have no conflict with any other mods . it have things like heathaze radstorm snow rain sandstorm etc. unqiue weather aka moods. it also can swap between Nevada Skies and Enhanced Vanilla. or active the season mode which change the climate to match the in game month to simulate Season (comming with 3.0) it have game balance change like acid rain or Heat and Frost (like Frostfall for skyrim but it also contain a heatwave system comming with 3.0) it have advanced function like Remember Weather which dont change the weather if you do a fast travel or Add true Climate to interior which have a nice visual design because interior also change brightness correctly matching to the gametime. it support dlc and ttw automatic and have a option to patch new location automatic without to need to install patches etc

nevada skies still have some bugs which i current dont fixed and needed more ressource because of higher script needed.

so its matter of taste what you want to use

if i look trough the comment most peoples dosent notice that nevada skies get a complete rework

Workstation PC:

My Mods:
Back to top Go down
d_ahat

d_ahat

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [FNV]What is better?   [FNV]What is better? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 6:10 pm

@Anro19 Yea, strange for me, but i do notice that. Most ppl are really surprised, when i say about update/rework. I think, a lot of ppl just go with one weather and do not look for something new.
But, Budget Weather beat for simplicity:)) Still - it do not have such functions and still no idea is it works with DLC. And no interiors.Laughing
@Wertologist  It is nice yes - i just fail to make it works properly. Mostly because installing animation, that need more than 1 click in menager is hard for me:))

EDIT: And, no it's not to just pick from list - if any1 know something better or something, that he/she like more - just say it. Also i may miss a lot of mods.

Now, what u use for complete armor overhaul? I mean for ALL armors in game.

bugalha

PostSubject: Re: [FNV]What is better?   [FNV]What is better? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 11:26 pm

hard to get a right answer on here, what is best for me maybe be the worst for u.

whats the best word even mean? its just so open. the same thing whit the truth, it can change in seconds.

i would go awayls whit RWL and fallout 4 weapon pack, answering your question.

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: [FNV]What is better?   [FNV]What is better? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 2:36 am

d_ahat wrote:
@Anro19 Yea, strange for me, but i do notice that. Most ppl are really surprised, when i say about update/rework. I think, a lot of ppl just go with one weather and do not look for something new.
But, Budget Weather beat for simplicity:)) Still - it do not have such functions and still no idea is it works with DLC. And no interiors.Laughing
@Wertologist  It is nice yes - i just fail to make it works properly. Mostly because installing animation, that need more than 1 click in menager is hard for me:))

EDIT: And, no it's not to just pick from list - if any1 know something better or something, that he/she like more - just say it. Also i may miss a lot of mods.

Now, what u use for complete armor overhaul? I mean for ALL armors in game.

Are you using the animation pack it lists in the description? You could also use the same creator's animation pack I think. He's also on here so he may be able to help you if you needed help.
Back to top Go down
d_ahat

d_ahat

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [FNV]What is better?   [FNV]What is better? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2019 5:48 pm

I still use WAR. Mostly for fact, that it works with anything. And, i use AK&AR, BF pack, and The Armory - sometimes NPC wonder what weapon to use:)) + some weapons with no lvl list. If i menage to install Asurah(big if), i may have a problem with all that weapon packs:) I always look to find a weapon, that will fit perfect to my style - that make things even worse:)

Now, something different. ATM, i saw ONLY 3 complete armor overhauls:

2 integrate Drags armors.
Suredude"s has less diversity, but works perfect. As Tiam's one - has more armors , but has some problems. Anyway, both suffer by fact, that almost all armors are for male.
Last one is 50percentJoe (found this first btw)- works perfect and has both male and female armors.
All of them can be used with Drag's overhauls.

Did i miss something better?

PostSubject: Re: [FNV]What is better?   [FNV]What is better? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[FNV]What is better?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-