Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask wolfenstein Ryse gauss power Reforged marvel riot commonwealth Gear NPCs hunk daryl khan boom mandalorian money boomers Call dead vault body machine ghoul Overhaul Armor
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

» Greetings!
Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Gunnermod266

Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 1:22 pm

My most hated character is a toss up between elder maxson and preston, but if i had to choose one it would be preston because all he does is sit on his ass at sanctuary and barks orders even when you're the general.
Back to top Go down
SuperChunkChief

SuperChunkChief

Character sheet
Name: Chief
Faction: NCR: First Reconnaissance
Level: 65

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 1:23 pm

Elder Maxson.

He's a delusional psychopath who can't see past his own intentions. He's might as well be Colonel Autumn from the Enclave trying to destroy everything that isn't human. I can understand fighting the synths that can't think for themselves like the gen1s but the later gens just want to be free and choose their own lives like humans do. It's not like they shoot lasers out of their eyeballs or throw nukes like footballs Wink. Anyway isn't the whole point of the BoS to protect life and collect technology so a nuclear apocalypse doesn't happen again. Oops we just nuked more people because we're allowed to because we're the BoS.

linkin79

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 7:37 pm

Poor misunderstood Preston.Hated by everyone.I actually liked Preston.He had good intentions.A little annoying.But he just wanted to help clean the commonwealth.
My most hated character goes to alien face.Mama Murphy.Her annoying slow way of talking to your character like your were some kinda idiot bothered the hell out of me.Not to mention her god awful looking face.
Like Bethesda spent 5 minutes on her and went the heck with it!Good enough.Yep I avoided her like the Plauge.
Back to top Go down
MonAsaX

MonAsaX

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 9:31 pm

I hate Preston and all the minutemen and everyone who is even remotely associated with any of them.

TheThompsonBoss

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 3:20 am

Oh, that's easy....Travis. I know alot of people are saying Preston, but to be fair that's not really the character's fault. That's just Bethesda's bad planning when it came to the settlement missions.

Really Preston is no different than Piper and Nick Valentine. All of them want to help the people of the commonwealth and the people who are suffering. I know people may not agree with me on this, but if anything Preston is more braver. Nick finds lost people and Piper prints the news. While Preston actually takes matters into his own hands and doesn't mind getting into a fight even though he rather not.

But enough about Preston, let's talk about Travis. I just don't understand. In FO3 we got Three Dog, and in NV we got Mr. New Vegas. Both were great radio hosts and had their very own distinct, yet charming personalities. Three Dog was always energized and loved what he did while Mr. New Vegas was more subdued, but loved his audience.

Travis on the other hand is a nervous wreck. I'm surprise he doesn't have a panic attack while on the air. Heck! He kind of does! I said this on another post, but I believe there's a moment where he literally screams. You don't need someone like that on the radio especially in a post apocalyptic world. Someone like that could create mass panic! It sucks because then we got Red-Eye in Nuka World and I personally really liked him. Anyway, Travis is the one I hate the most in FO4.
Back to top Go down
heaventhere

heaventhere

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 10:26 am

Worst part of this question is that there is a few that could be the most hated. Preston but in truth he will stop being such a pain in the ass sooner or later, like someday all settlements will be found then he will get bored and go farm some corn I am sure or I dream of that day, then there is Marcy Long, omg that woman never stops with her poor me, yes so her son got killed sure every one in the surrounding 1000 miles had someone die in the last little while its Fallout geeze. Then there is Mr. Sadface Long, always hanging his head and talking to his feet.

Just to name a few but the one I want to just unload every bullet I have on me at any given time is that trader Cricket every time she opens her mouth I just want to close it for her......she freaks me out

Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Image10
Back to top Go down
alde90

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 12:51 pm

Ann Codman (upper stands citizen) from Diamond City really hit my nerve ugghh

OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:33 pm

@alde90

She takes a bullet just as easy as anyone...every playthrough...my first time going to diamond city I pop her from the jump...it just makes the rest of the game so much more enjoyable (ok that's a stretch...it makes diamond city more enjoyable)

for me though...the murphy lady...I won't even use her actual character name because i'ts "nails on a chalkboard" annoying...my first playthrough I hoped and wished I could make her OD on JET and it would spawn some awesome secret quest or something...obviously that doesn't work...she isn't an addict...she horde's the jet I give her and sells it or trades it...for I don't even want to know.

alde90

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:59 pm

@OSOK yeah, too bad I like playing the good guy (I'm that boring)  lol!
---
Oh I also hate the Mayor. I don't hate Father because he was raised that way and Institute was the only thing he knew, but I hate some people from Institute who hated SS. I forgot the names, but they were leaders and made degrading comments in the meeting.

vahn65

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 4:06 pm

Max....Maxson for sure. He is be far the most annoying thing about the brotherhood. They have been dicks before but he really takes the Nazi vibe to a new level.

obsidian929

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:02 am

Marcy Long by a long shot for me, she just puts me in a bad mood lol

"You brought 2 too many.."

Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Hero_o10
Back to top Go down
augtastic

augtastic

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:32 am

Desdemona. The entire Railroad really, but mostly Desdemona.

Her whole, "There is no middle ground, die for a synth or get out," always makes me pull out a minigun and go on a rampage. Worthless faction all around.
Back to top Go down
Tactical308

Tactical308

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:47 am

Ann Codman. No matter how many caps you have, she treats you like dirt. There's no real option to knock her down a peg either.

RafftheSweetling

Character sheet
Name: Invisible Hands
Faction: Emerald Enclave
Level: Lvl 7 - Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 7:48 pm

Preston Garvey.

Not because he has the most annoying role in the entire game, but because the voice-acting is abysmal. I've heard more characterful and varied speech come from a blocked drain.

Silver2208

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 8:49 pm

I second Desdemona. She's awful. At least there's leniency with the Institute (the speech for example). But with the Railroad, there's just no option. Terrible faction, and they (along with their good for nothing leader) can burn with the rest of the above-grounders for all I care.
Back to top Go down
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:47 pm

i would have to say desdemona this time, its either her way or no way at all. There is no flexibility with her, its ike do what i say or get lost, no room for any options

darkjak94

darkjak94

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:33 am

@Havoc That's what I hate the most with her, it's HER way or HER way even the first time you see her and she ask you if you would sacrifice yourself for a synth, if you answer "It depends" her answer is basically "fuck off from here".

Lôke-khan K.B.

Lôke-khan K.B.

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:16 am

That figure is certainly Preston Garvey, there is nothing more annoying than his call that the next settlement needs help. The icing on the cake in this case is the tragic voice-acting Skeptic

Silver2208

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 11:37 pm

@"karolbr95" I can look past Preston's annoyances. The dude's probably SUPER psychologically damaged. Coming back to Desdemona though, the chick just doesn't understand that the world isn't black and white, and that there has to be a middle-ground with Synths. I mean, c'mon, there are several cases of the synths that they "help" going off and starting raider gangs! She needs to take responsibility for her own groups' actions, especially since the Institute DOES notice the shortcomings in their own actions. The problem of Synths escaping in the first place for example.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio9

Scorpio9

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:51 am

Preston and his crew... i feel sorry for helping them each time i see them, even that old Murphy witch. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Who is your most hated Character in Fallout? - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next