Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:33 am

Who is your most hated Character in all the Fallout games and why?

Apologies for the amount of posts I make in this style, I just like to get an idea where everyone else is at when it comes to the Fallout games!

Mine would have to be Chris Haversam, the Delusional human who thinks he's a ghoul at the Repconn Test site in new vegas, No idea why, he just grinds on me big time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:48 am

Mine would have to Fantastic, but then again he's also hilarious. Or Elijah, your profile picture. When Project B42 comes out, I'm spawning him in atleast 30 times and killing him in all the new ways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
A.J.

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:49 am

Barton Thorn. I was so sad when I found he tricked me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/AnaPrrrrrr
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:50 am

@A.J. wrote:
Barton Thorn. I was so sad when I found he tricked me.

For you I would recommend Enslave Barton Thorn, a mod on the Nexus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
slothjelly

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:54 am

any crier ever that and caeser Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:56 am

Mine would most likely have to be Mister Burke from Fallout 3, i cant stand when he shoots Lucas Simms (if you let him), as i always really liked Lucas Simms.

"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:59 am

gav07NewVegas wrote:
Mine would have to Fantastic, but then again he's also hilarious. Or Elijah, your profile picture. When Project B42 comes out, I'm spawning him in atleast 30 times and killing him in all the new ways.

Hey don't be like that, Elijah's an absolute hero!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hitman47101

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:03 am

Hmm that's a tough one, there are many detestable characters to pick from.

I'm gonna have to go with Myron, from Fallout 2, such a slime ball yet I've never killed him in any of my playthroughs, i should try it next time. haha

At least he meets a fitting end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
Name: Regina "H8-84"
Faction: Institute, Forward Operating Unit
Level: 73

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:12 am

I hate Cassandra Moore so damn much, So ungrateful and totally null to all you do for the NCR.
@hitman47101 It's hard to believe Myron's voice actor is Boone lol

Character sheet
Name: Aya A7-01
Faction: Institute, Aggresive Reaction Unit
Level: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:15 am

I wouldn't say that I really hate Veronica, but her "Is that a dress?" line is killing me. Sword Man

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:44 am

That first, random legionary that decided to say "Profligates like you belong on a cross."

The entire legion hierarchy was toppled within a month by two vengeful gunmen with red berets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xThat1WhiteKidx

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:59 am

Dixon in freeside.
Dixon: "Really? Aw, you're such a saint."
*Kills him*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaell88

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:05 am

Moira Brown is it just me or does the blatant disregard for your character and her just plain stupidity make you want to nuke megaton just to get rid of her, or am i just a psychotic Bastard :stabby:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Yoshikage

Character sheet
Name: Regina "H8-84"
Faction: Institute, Forward Operating Unit
Level: 73

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:06 am

@Kaell88 She's just to naive and innocent for the wastleland as all.

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:20 am

I hate practically every character in little lamplight, except for zippy the nuka cola kid. Also I hated dealing with Three dogs because if you don't have speech he sends you straight to the capitol building for a quest and I didn't realise the amount of mutants there would be on my first play through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JaySpectacular

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:30 am

Boxcars. Can't stand that clown I shoot his ass everytime lol. I mean i get he's in pain but damn take this med x and stfu lol.

Tesvixen

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:36 am

Probably Burke for me. I literally beeline for him every time I exit the vault, I even added special dialogue to my Shepard clone that makes her attack him on sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nunyabusiness.com
stfdmn

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:49 am

I basically kinda hate any character that demands some sort of service in return for mere information. "Did you see a guy in a checkered suit?" "Yea... I might have... But you have to do something for me first!" "Well, screw you man, just tell me where this guy is and MAYBE, if the information is right I'll help you. How about that?" So I dislike people like Manny Vargas for example. I would've went to REPCONN anyway you douchebag...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgMYikGtZMo - My Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:46 pm

I hate Chet the most because I was testing a clothing mod, and he was selling them. So every time I had to go back to him that one repetitive line and the way he says got on my nerves so much, Don't really hate anyone

CelticWarlord

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 pm

Barton Thorn, that deceitful little twerp. I can't be bothered with his request to 'help him' so it's shoot on sight every playthrough XD I know I could just avoid him, but.....my brain always tells me to go shoot him in the face.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?   Today at 8:54 am

Back to top Go down

Who is your most hated Character in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next